King of Bluegrass Demo Derby

Posted in the Scottsville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
just wondering

Russell Springs, KY

#1 Sep 15, 2008
i was wondering if anyone can tell me when and where the King of Bluegrass Derby is going to be? How much it is to get in?
Old East Main Derby Gang

Scottsville, KY

#2 Sep 15, 2008
Who cares??? Bunch of Jerry Springer wanna be's out there actin like a bunch of fools!!!
just wondering

Russell Springs, KY

#3 Sep 15, 2008
i didnt ask for smart remarks...i just need facts
hank

Mammoth Cave, KY

#4 Sep 15, 2008
10 bucks to get in i believe 12,000 purse should be a good derby
just wondering

Russell Springs, KY

#5 Sep 18, 2008
where's it going to be at?

“I've got the 411, babyyy.”

Since: Jul 08

Scottsville, KY

#6 Sep 18, 2008
If it's the one in Scottsville, then it's at the fairgrounds Saturday night.
Tiffiany

United States

#7 Sep 19, 2008
Know-It-All wrote:
If it's the one in Scottsville, then it's at the fairgrounds Saturday night.
How do you get to the fairgrounds from Franklin. I know how to get to Franklin but no clue after that.
AllenCoDemo

Scottsville, KY

#8 Sep 19, 2008
Take 100 go straight at the light in Scottsville. Take the next right then turn left beside the Jr Foods Bear left follow that road to the Fairgrounds starts at 6
Tiffiany

Des Moines, IA

#9 Sep 19, 2008
AllenCoDemo wrote:
Take 100 go straight at the light in Scottsville. Take the next right then turn left beside the Jr Foods Bear left follow that road to the Fairgrounds starts at 6
Thanks alot, so the derby starts at 6? We were thinking 7.
nannie

London, KY

#10 Sep 20, 2008
why does it say it starts at 5:00 on the web-site. I was wondering what time the derby starts.
joey

Evansville, IN

#11 Sep 20, 2008
how do you get to scottsville fairgrounds from bowling green. i am on scottsville road and what time does it start.
TCCW

Scottsville, KY

#12 Sep 20, 2008
Come Sville rd to 231/31e light (2nd lt) turn right going south to next light turn left go to stop sign turn rt, turn left between Jr Foods & park bear to left back to right go to fairgrounds. STARTS AT 6.$10 to get in.....this is what the ad in paper states.
s-ville chick

Westmoreland, TN

#13 Sep 21, 2008
Best derby I've seen in a LOOOOONNGGGG time!!!!
Derby Fan

Cleveland, OH

#14 Sep 22, 2008
WAY TO MANY DRIVERS DOOR HIT AND WAY TO MUCH DOUBLE TEAMING WITH NOTHING BEING DONE ABOUT EITHER.I READ ON ANOTHER SITE THAT ONE GUY HAD TO GET 26 STICHES DUE TO A DRIVERS DOOR HIT AND THATS SAD...................

Scottsville, KY

#15 Sep 22, 2008
Oh wow. I never saw an ambulance take anyone during the derby.
derby addicted

Houston, TX

#16 Sep 22, 2008
the ems cleaned and wrapped the cuts tight and said that the guy would make it back to his hometown hospital and he made the 3 hour drive back and then went to the local hospital for the stitchen.

Scottsville, KY

#17 Sep 22, 2008
Should they have done that?

And also, I did notice alot of driver's door hitting going on. Wouldn't that have got them disqualified or something? Because it kept happening.
s-ville chick

Westmoreland, TN

#18 Sep 22, 2008
As far as the double teaming goes, I was there all night and there were many drivers disqualified for double teaming. I know of one time when they let the victim of double teaming on to the next round while they made the others who were doing the double teaming keep going. When they still didn't hit each other they were kicked out. So, I think that double teaming was taken care of more this time than in the past. Usually they don't do anything about it at all. As for the driver doors, I did see a few times when there were hits in the driver doors and I agree that something should have been done about this. I thought maybe it was just the angle I was sitting at though and maybe they were actually hitting fenders and I just thought it was driver doors, but obviously I was right and it really was driver doors.
Derby Fan

Cleveland, OH

#19 Sep 23, 2008
s-ville chick wrote:
As far as the double teaming goes, I was there all night and there were many drivers disqualified for double teaming. I know of one time when they let the victim of double teaming on to the next round while they made the others who were doing the double teaming keep going. When they still didn't hit each other they were kicked out. So, I think that double teaming was taken care of more this time than in the past. Usually they don't do anything about it at all. As for the driver doors, I did see a few times when there were hits in the driver doors and I agree that something should have been done about this. I thought maybe it was just the angle I was sitting at though and maybe they were actually hitting fenders and I just thought it was driver doors, but obviously I was right and it really was driver doors.
THOSE 4 DRIVERS NEVER GOT PUT OUT FOR DOUBLE TEAMING THEY GOT PUT OUT FOR NOT HITTING EACH OTHER WHEN THEY ADVANCED THE #76 CAR TO THE FEATURE
s-ville chick

Westmoreland, TN

#20 Sep 24, 2008
Derby Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
THOSE 4 DRIVERS NEVER GOT PUT OUT FOR DOUBLE TEAMING THEY GOT PUT OUT FOR NOT HITTING EACH OTHER WHEN THEY ADVANCED THE #76 CAR TO THE FEATURE
isn't that double teaming?? they weren't hitting each other so therefore they were all hitting that one guy?? i'm not being a [email protected], I'm just making sure that I'm not confused on this....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tammy Blankenship 7 min Brash and Sassy 2
News Lucas Goodrum's Stepfather Found Dead Inside Bu... (Jan '08) 10 min Dean 365
Travis Lock Affairs with Married Women 1 hr betrayed 3
mucking forons - king of all media (Dec '15) 2 hr RoamingInsomniac 60
Mr. Madden and his defense attorney Travis Lock. (Nov '15) 4 hr Mucking Forons 191
Chase Cline's Parking Lot Memorial 4 hr Tye 3
Last post win war. War begin now! (Jul '15) 11 hr RoamingInsomniac 3,062

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scottsville Mortgages