anybody know who anon from topixs is

anybody know who anon from topixs is

Posted in the Scottsville Forum

just me

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Jul 29, 2013
Who ever you are i just curious why you want to know about all these people look in phonebook and give them a call

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#2 Jul 29, 2013
Someone who is scared, and only talks about people here. Cowards in real life.
Gannett

United States

#3 Jul 29, 2013
just me wrote:
Who ever you are i just curious why you want to know about all these people look in phonebook and give them a call
you've answered your own question with a question, just ask google about internet & Topix trolls , cyber bullying and stalking. How they infiltrate even small towns and start a thread with a random name or something to stir up gossip all for how many hits Topix gets. LOOK it up or being that you started this thread I could be preaching to the choir and feeding a troll as we speak.
anon

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Jul 30, 2013
Anyone know becky walker
Troll anon

Westmoreland, TN

#5 Jul 30, 2013
anon wrote:
Anyone know becky walker
Back to the forest troll...thy skills of trolling are weak at best, the gentry of our village are wise to your gossip mongering. Farewell Nave.
Sure do

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Jul 30, 2013
Sounds like a coward, low life that don't have the guts to ask that particular person!! Just trying to stir up BS & drama!!! Becuz they have nothing better to do!! Get a JOB & a life!! Hahahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where's ociffer litle johns been hiding lately? (Aug '12) 1 hr Amused 24
Last post win war. War begin now! (Jul '15) 2 hr RoamingInsomniac 2,273
4 wheeler for sale $450 10 hr Bargin 1
Words of wisdom for the day. 11 hr Truth 7
Daniel Soules sleeping with Marfu girl? 11 hr Qalt 4
Douglas roofing 13 hr Me too 3
another women missing in scottsville 23 hr Hannah 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scottsville Mortgages