The Heart of Scottsville
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
yknow

Pleasant Shade, TN

#22 Apr 5, 2012
Sometimes you're funny. But you're still a dumbass

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#23 Apr 5, 2012
yknow wrote:
Sometimes you're funny. But you're still a dumbass
I'm smarter than you. That's the reason I'm the Great One.
Dennis

Lafayette, TN

#24 Apr 5, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm smarter than you. That's the reason I'm the Great One.
Are you smarter than every person in Allen County Ky.?

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#25 Apr 6, 2012
Dennis wrote:
<quoted text>Are you smarter than every person in Allen County Ky.?
Lord help, I don't know. I have never had an actual IQ test comparrison with other folks here. I have managed to get the round peg in the round hole a few times. I do suggest people read my Gems of Wisdom, they are the best and might just save your arse.

Anyway, please vote for me as Governor of Allen County and vote dry and help my bootlegger nephew, Rod Cod feed his family. Nephew Cod is opposed to the sale of legal "licker". Rod Cod say's licker is for selling not drinking.

This message is endorsed by Ted Fartinsky, The Great Una Farter.

Since: Sep 11

Westmoreland, TN

#26 Apr 6, 2012
If you are Dennis, why is it that Dennis is asking you questions? Maybe cause you are not Dennis? I bet even Dennis is LHAO....LMFAO

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#27 Apr 6, 2012
tinponyrider wrote:
If you are Dennis, why is it that Dennis is asking you questions? Maybe cause you are not Dennis? I bet even Dennis is LHAO....LMFAO
That just could be, TPR. LOL. It's for sure I'm not any Dennis. There are a few guy's around the county with that name, but it isn't that common. It's probably one of the Zoo Crew, lying out their arse again.

Since: Sep 11

Westmoreland, TN

#28 Apr 6, 2012
I wonder if this is what the do-gooders were talking about Topix being for the community and for all good. Dang this place is dead. So where is all the good things thats happening in the community? I wonder whats happening at the Waggin Tongue tonight. See you there at 7.
same ol same ol

Prattsville, AR

#29 Apr 15, 2013
still the same 'ol crap in the heart of scottsville. The ones able to dip in the pot are still helping themselves and their kind to all the treasures and to hell with the rest of us. The only thing that's changed here is that The Una Farter is dead. God have mercy on his soul.
well

Elizabethtown, KY

#30 Apr 15, 2013
I think the whole heart of Scottsville committee needs to be replaced with people that will get involved for what the public wants here in Scottsville. The heart is based on not just jamie but of a committee and they have to vote in ideas but always what I have herd its there own ideas on what they want not the voice of the citizens in Scottsville on what they want thats whats sad

I think years ago Mrs Del Hall done a outstanding job as mayor she brought free concerts to Scottsville even brought out the whole town to the event. You got to bring things to Scottsville to cause the town sales
itiots

United States

#31 Apr 16, 2013
Why are they paying kims nursey to keep the square up when they plant grasses (exp. The corners are monkey grass)and then cut them down to keep out weeds.why didnt they just put grass there if that was the plan to cut it down. get for real pay someone that know what to do. The weeds in the grass areas are nasty. Makes the square look hidious. I have someone doing my yard and he sprays for weeds just to make it look better. And at 500 bucks a week I think they could do a better job on the square. . Get it right Mr. Cline......

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#32 Apr 18, 2013
well wrote:
I think the whole heart of Scottsville committee needs to be replaced with people that will get involved for what the public wants here in Scottsville. The heart is based on not just jamie but of a committee and they have to vote in ideas but always what I have herd its there own ideas on what they want not the voice of the citizens in Scottsville on what they want thats whats sad
I think years ago Mrs Del Hall done a outstanding job as mayor she brought free concerts to Scottsville even brought out the whole town to the event. You got to bring things to Scottsville to cause the town sales
How is this "Heart of Scottsville" selected? Are the folks elected? What is their role. How do they collect input from the people of the town?
same ol same ol

Lafayette, TN

#33 Apr 23, 2013
Patriot Dad wrote:
<quoted text>
How is this "Heart of Scottsville" selected? Are the folks elected? What is their role. How do they collect input from the people of the town?
That's a good question. My be from the inside because I've never heard of any election or help wanted ads. You could collect information from every last person in Scottsville and it would never change the fact that they only let "their own" occupy positions of authority...that way they can keep stealing from the rest of us and do what ever they damn well please. Maybe if more would complain of a state level...that may help...who knows...
well

Elizabethtown, KY

#34 Apr 23, 2013
Patriot Dad wrote:
<quoted text>
How is this "Heart of Scottsville" selected? Are the folks elected? What is their role. How do they collect input from the people of the town?
I think there hired not elected I guess someone needs to ask the mayor to kmow that awnser for sure. But the people of Scottsville input doesn't seem to matter the only ones the seems to matter is who is on the heart of Scottsville committee I know that's a selected few and what they want to happen in Scottsville gets done. And it's something thats always profitable to those on the hearts committee
needs to be fired

Elizabethtown, KY

#35 Apr 24, 2013
JamE BoilEr is being paid money to promote his own business his own ideas and his own agenda. he does not put the best interest of the people first. spending tax payer money to promote his business or his mother in laws business. or anyone that is with his agenda. the heart of Scott project is a complete and total waste of money that could be going to something more profitable. I thought running the square promoting business and bringing jobs to our community was the mayor's job.
well

Elizabethtown, KY

#36 Apr 25, 2013
needs to be fired wrote:
JamE BoilEr is being paid money to promote his own business his own ideas and his own agenda. he does not put the best interest of the people first. spending tax payer money to promote his business or his mother in laws business. or anyone that is with his agenda. the heart of Scott project is a complete and total waste of money that could be going to something more profitable. I thought running the square promoting business and bringing jobs to our community was the mayor's job.
It suppose to be the mayors job and hes elected in I just wonder why all the sudden the heart of Scottsville was created
needs to be fired

Elizabethtown, KY

#37 Apr 26, 2013
the job was created when they begin to rip up and screw up all the parking on the square. I was told the job pays around 40,000 a year, if this is true I no that the square has been renovated for at least 10 to 12 years. that means we spent atleast around four hundred and eighty thousand dollars on that position. I have not seen four hundred and eighty thousand dollars worth of improvements, but at least the ones before this current manager didn't have their head up their rear end or at least not shoved up as far.
Agree

Lafayette, TN

#38 May 17, 2014
needs to be fired wrote:
JamE BoilEr is being paid money to promote his own business his own ideas and his own agenda. he does not put the best interest of the people first. spending tax payer money to promote his business or his mother in laws business. or anyone that is with his agenda. the heart of Scott project is a complete and total waste of money that could be going to something more profitable. I thought running the square promoting business and bringing jobs to our community was the mayor's job.
I agree! Jamie Boler is getting paid to promote his businesses or his family's business. It is terrible that no other businesses feel welcome at all much less wanted if it is in competition to any of his business interests! I don't know why the citizens can't call a meeting to demand him fired!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Milf looking for a younger hookup needed 6 hr RoamingInsomniac 8
Last post win war. War begin now! (Jul '15) 6 hr RoamingInsomniac 2,284
Madden case 8 hr Wallace 59
Douglas roofing 8 hr Schmedley T Troll 6
anyone know what county in KY they are referrin... 16 hr of_public_concern 1
Anyone know what happened to Robert Grace Jr 17 hr Beth 3
Anyone in town wanna burn 20 hr yes i do 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scottsville Mortgages