BAKER

Lexington, KY

#1 Apr 8, 2009
I THINK ITS SAD THE MEAN THINGS SAID ABOUT BOBBY JOEY AND STEVEN LOTS OF PEOPLE NEED TO CLEAN THIERCLOSETS BEFORE YHEYTALK ABOUTOTHERS FROM THE BAKER FAMILY

Since: Oct 08

Scottsville, KY

#2 May 2, 2009
I agree, people can be cruel and mean. They talk about things they really know nothing about. I'm praying for joey. That joey gets out of jail and gets to come home where he belongs soon. Right now the whole family needs to stand together. And not let rumors get the best of them. My prayers are with you all!!!
larry smalling

Scottsville, KY

#3 May 2, 2009
Bobby is doing so good im very proud of him an how far he has came.Joey is probably the kindest person ive ever met He just has aproblem he has to beat.And with the help of his family and (GOD) I KNOW HE CAN DO IT.He just has to know when he gets out he has to keep all the tash away from him Like D ANIEL HARISION AND ALL THE OTHERS WHO BRING HIM DOWN.bECAUSE PEOPLE like tha are just never gonna change.all they bring is misery to who ever the come across.JOEY I PREY WILL TRUST IN THE ONES WHO LOVE HIM AND HE WILL BEAT THI ILLINESS HE HAS.bECAUSE IT CAN BE BEAT ME AND MY WIFE ARE LIVING PROOF OF THAT.
your old friend

Lexington, KY

#4 Jun 1, 2009
Larry , everybody knows that you have a past and what you done!!! So you need to think before you call someone trash!!!! why dont you stick with the relious kick and stop judging you little chesse eating rat!!!!
LARRY

Scottsville, KY

#5 Jun 3, 2009
your old friend wrote:
Larry , everybody knows that you have a past and what you done!!! So you need to think before you call someone trash!!!! why dont you stick with the relious kick and stop judging you little chesse eating rat!!!!
Thanks for the comment.And were did you get i called someone trash?But if you would like to be a real man there OLD FRIEND put your real name on here and we can see if you like to say that to me in person.And maybe after we could eat some cheese together.
LARRY

Scottsville, KY

#6 Jun 3, 2009
And I dont hide my past.I did all the drugs i could get my hands on (DUH)And its spelled religion not relious.But WHEN we get clean we just dont want trash like you around because all you care about is the free buzz.So stop acting like your Bobby and Joey frind how many times you went and seen them in jail.Yep thats what i thought.But im not gonna fuss like a girl on this computer.Just put ypur real name up and we will meet some were and work it out like men ok little fella.
wondering

United States

#7 Apr 22, 2010
wondering what has happened to the parker boys?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Napiers gulf 43 min Curious cat 3
Fat girls give good head 1 hr Schmedley T Troll 31
What ever happened to Kellee & Josh? 4 hr really 3
Sexual Predators New and old 4 hr Citizen 1
Milf looking for a younger hookup needed (Jun '16) 5 hr DEEDEE 19
Alcohol election 5 hr DEEDEE 57
Really 5 hr Pal 7

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance