Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

Oct 18, 2010 | Posted by: TopMod15 | Full story: tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Comments
15,281 - 15,300 of 16,114 Comments Last updated Tuesday
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

haa wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would gay women use handicapped parking spaces?(Hey there good looking..)
What criteria does one use to just see someone and identify "GAY"?

What are they handicapped with? Just asking---

Since: Jul 12

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

good wrote:
<quoted text>one big Steve haha..but lately i have been confused i see lot gay women filling the handy capped parking zones.and why are they no hung jury with 12 women in a court room?
Good point! I've wondered the same thing, myself! Have a great day, my friend!!!
noo

Hyden, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

haa wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would gay women use handicapped parking spaces?(Hey there good looking..)
would it be they think them spaces was made for them,handy capped.lo..
haa

Hyden, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

noo wrote:
<quoted text>would it be they think them spaces was made for them,handy capped.lo..
maby..lol..
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Is this a mental , or , a physical handicap??
Communist China

Conway, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

whitehair wrote:
Is this a mental , or , a physical handicap??
Both in your case.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Communist China wrote:
<quoted text>Both in your case.
With your replies and thinking, mental would be the handicap. Had any sessions lately with your counselor.? Your mindset is dangerous.
wtf

Conway, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
With your replies and thinking, mental would be the handicap. Had any sessions lately with your counselor.? Your mindset is dangerous.
Had any brain waves lately.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Had any brain waves lately.
Yes, it keeps rolling thru that you have a mindset and nothing changes , inability to change or learn.

Checked the Preamble , yet? Another lesson, you need to study!
Communist China

Conway, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it keeps rolling thru that you have a mindset and nothing changes , inability to change or learn.
Checked the Preamble , yet? Another lesson, you need to study!
Checked the Warning Label on your Meds? The side effects include moronic stupidity.

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

A guy was driving when a policeman pulled him over. He rolled down his window and said to the officer, "Is there a problem, Officer?"

"No problem at all. I just observed your safe driving and am pleased to award you a $5,000 Safe Driver Award. Congratulations. What do you think you're going to do with the money?"

He thought for a minute and said, "Well, I guess I'll go get that drivers' license."

The lady sitting in the passenger seat said to the policeman, "Oh, don't pay attention to him - he's a smartass when he's drunk and stoned."

The guy from the back seat said, "I TOLD you guys we wouldn't get far in a stolen car!"

At that moment, there was a knock from the trunk and a muffled voice said, "Are we over the border yet?"
o yes

Hyden, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

BIG_STEVIE wrote:
A guy was driving when a policeman pulled him over. He rolled down his window and said to the officer, "Is there a problem, Officer?"
"No problem at all. I just observed your safe driving and am pleased to award you a $5,000 Safe Driver Award. Congratulations. What do you think you're going to do with the money?"
He thought for a minute and said, "Well, I guess I'll go get that drivers' license."
The lady sitting in the passenger seat said to the policeman, "Oh, don't pay attention to him - he's a smartass when he's drunk and stoned."
The guy from the back seat said, "I TOLD you guys we wouldn't get far in a stolen car!"
At that moment, there was a knock from the trunk and a muffled voice said, "Are we over the border yet?"
good one big Steve hahaha i got use that one somewhere. cool dude...

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

o yes wrote:
<quoted text>good one big Steve hahaha i got use that one somewhere. cool dude...
I'm so gratified that you enjoyed it. Take a look at the next one. It's not a bad idea! Ha-ha!! Have a wonderful day, my friend!!

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

A woman and man get into a car accident. Both of their cars are totally demolished, but amazingly neither one of them is hurt. After they crawl out of the wreckage, the woman says, "Wow, look at our cars -- there's nothing left! This must be a sign from God that we should be friends, and not try to pin the blame on each other."

The man replies, "Oh yes, I agree with you completely!"

The woman points to a bottle on the ground and says, "Somehow this bottle of Scotch from my back seat didn't break. Surely God wants us to drink this Scotch and celebrate our good fortune."

She hands the bottle to the man. The man nods his head in agreement, opens it, and chugs about a third of the bottle to calm his nerves. The woman takes the bottle, immediately puts the cap back on, and hands it back to the man.

The man asks, "Aren't you having any?"

The woman replies, "No. I think I'll just wait for the police."
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Communist China wrote:
<quoted text>Checked the Warning Label on your Meds? The side effects include moronic stupidity.
All it says is drink plenty of water. Better check your own because it is water--not burbon , dummy.
Communist China

Conway, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>What is "bourbon"?
All it says is drink plenty of water. Better check your own because it is water--not burbon , dummy.
What is "burbon"?

Buffoon.

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

****BIG STEVIE was recently visited by his granddaughter and her family, from the wilds of Eastern Tennessee, up near the Kentucky border. They brought Big Stevie a cherished gift, that he is only lucky enough to get every few years. They brought him a quart Mason jar of some of the finest moonshine Big Stevie has ever tasted, so Big Stevie "tasted" it. Yep! Good stuff!! And, after about 4-5 short swallows, Big Stevie started feeling that familiar warm glow, along with a slight tingling, in the middle of Big Stevie's forehead, which has long been Nature's way of telling Big Stevie that he has had enough, for now.

This stuff is special, folks, and Big Stevie will hold on to it for as long as he can. See, this is "company stuff." Big Stevie will only get it out and share but one snort, with only the worthy. I think my granddaughter will be back for Thanksgiving, and they tell me that they will bring Big Stevie some more, and he can hardly wait!

Anyway, when I read this joke, it reminded Big Stevie of his newfound Mason jar full of some of the finest "good moonshine" he has ever tasted. It has been cut to around 130 proof, and goes down smooooooth! Big Stevie would NEVER insult it by mixing it with water, ice, or both! That would be sacrilege!!!

I thought I'd pass this along, and I hope you all like today's joke! That is all!****

Old Bubba was fishing along the Bayou for catfish one day when he spots a water moccasin slithering across the water with a toad in its mouth. Being a longtime fisherman, he knows the best bait for large catfish are toads. In a flash, Bubba grabs the snake from behind and carefully removes the toad from its mouth and puts the toad in his side bag. Fearing the angry snake would bite him, Bubba grabs his bottle of Daddy's moonshine, from his pocket, and carefully pours about an ounce down the snake's old gullet. Suddenly, the snake's eyes glaze over, and he very quickly goes limp. Then, Bubba carefully places the snake back in the water, and gives him a little push-off.

A few hours later, Bubba is just about to head back home, when he feels something tapping on the side of his boot. He looks down, and is amazed to see the same water moccasin, only this time he had a big grin on his face, and 2 frogs in his mouth!

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

At the end of their first date, a young man takes his favorite girl home. Emboldened by the night, he decides to try for that important first kiss.

With an air of confidence, he leans with his hand against the wall and, smiling, he says to her, "Darlin', how 'bout a goodnight kiss?"

Horrified, she replies, "Are you mad? My parents will see us!"

"Oh come on! Who's gonna see us at this hour?"

"No, please. Can you imagine if we get caught?"

"Oh come on, there's nobody around, they're all sleeping!"

"No way. It's just too risky!"

"Oh please, please, I like you so much!!"

"No, no, and no. I like you too, but I just can't!"

"Oh yes you can. Please?"

"NO, no. I just can't."

"Pleeeeease?..."

Out of the blue, the porch light goes on, and the girl's sister shows up in her pajamas, hair disheveled. In a sleepy voice the sister says: "Dad says to go ahead and give him a kiss. Or I can do it. Or if need be, he'll come down himself and do it but, for crying out loud, tell him to take his damned hand off the intercom button!"
Bell county

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Go jimmy rose!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Good one ,Stevie!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

32 Users are viewing the Scottsville Forum right now

Search the Scottsville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 20 min DITCH MITCH 146,156
Living the lowlife 32 min Wes 29
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 2 hr thispost1912 1,011
lexapro 5 hr mom 1
High school 16 hr RoamingInsomniac 2
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) Tue JOE NASTY 26,182
Clint Willis (Aug '13) Tue busted by a snitch 18
•••
•••
•••
•••

Scottsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Scottsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE