Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

Oct 18, 2010 Full story: tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com 16,184

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Full Story
wtf

Richmond, KY

#17573 Jul 10, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Heard this same ole stuff for years. Which Party, which President, which person, when all is said and done. You blame one, some of us blame another, but what is important is the policy , taxes , economic problems, what is done to let the economy grow , or be dominated by rules. You call the names we all think you do because you reference yourself . We are certainly not the same as you think of yourself.
Romney was the Outsourcer In Chief you ignorant SOB.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#17574 Jul 10, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Romney was the Outsourcer In Chief you ignorant SOB.
Two things--
1. Romney simply put his money where taxes can not get it. His Company did outsource some jobs. But you must think he is alone doing this? He is not POTUS and it was proven Obama has money overseas. Big Deal, even some poor investers have invested overseas. Try to learn and keep up.
-2 BTW/ since we talked of the Founders following the Christian Principles and you think not, would you read the Preamble of almost every State Constitution??. The one here in Ky. could be a place to start. "Thanks to GOD" in all 50!!!!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#17575 Jul 11, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Two things--
1. Romney simply put his money where taxes can not get it. His Company did outsource some jobs. But you must think he is alone doing this? He is not POTUS and it was proven Obama has money overseas. Big Deal, even some poor investers have invested overseas. Try to learn and keep up.
-2 BTW/ since we talked of the Founders following the Christian Principles and you think not, would you read the Preamble of almost every State Constitution??. The one here in Ky. could be a place to start. "Thanks to GOD" in all 50!!!!
You ignorant pos Romney is the cause of our loss of jobs Stupid.
hollerrat

London, KY

#17576 Jul 11, 2013
Obama has outsorced more jobs than Romney, and Obama has lost twice as many jobs as George w bush, you stoopid pos
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#17577 Jul 11, 2013
hollerrat wrote:
Obama has outsorced more jobs than Romney, and Obama has lost twice as many jobs as George w bush, you stoopid pos
Only on your little pretend World.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#17578 Jul 11, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Only on your little pretend World.
It would seem you live in the pretend world. Do you really believe this stuff you put on topixs? It is hard to believe anyone could be this unlearned in today`s world.Of course you have not read the States Preamble, yet?
Resignation Time

Pikeville, KY

#17579 Jul 11, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
It would seem you live in the pretend world. Do you really believe this stuff you put on topixs? It is hard to believe anyone could be this unlearned in today`s world.Of course you have not read the States Preamble, yet?
You have not read your 6th Grade English Book yet.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#17580 Jul 11, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
You thought Romney would win.

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#17581 Jul 11, 2013
No.

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#17582 Jul 11, 2013
Troll Killer wrote:
<quoted text> You need to shut up you don't add any value whatsoever to what you post I will give you a quarter if you will go away that is more than fair. You need to ask for my permission to post before you post. I am your boss! Remember?
No, I will continue doing exactly what I've been doing. It contributes more to this site than 90% of the rest of you, anyway. Thank you for your kind offer of money, but Big Stevie will take no money from anyone. Have a nice day, though!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#17584 Jul 11, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You thought Romney would win.
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Romney lost. Accept that as a fact. Have you read the Preamble to Ky`s State Constitution? Or any of the others? States that is.Afraid to learn the facts?

Houston, TX

#17585 Jul 12, 2013
A police man pulls over a drunk driver for not stopping at a stop sign and asks the driver if he saw the stop sign. The driver replies, "Yes sir, I did, but it turned red too fast for me to stop!"

*Sorry! These things are getting harder and harder to find! Ya'll try to have a great day anyhow, my friends!!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#17586 Jul 12, 2013
Good one Stevie.

I tried to use that excuse (not drunk) but on the way to work, years ago, and it was a red light, but the officer then made a great comeback--if you could not stop, you were driving too fast!!

I got a ticket!
Communist China

Conway, SC

#17587 Jul 13, 2013
Is Romney moving back to China?

Houston, TX

#17588 Jul 13, 2013
whitehair wrote:
Good one Stevie.
I tried to use that excuse (not drunk) but on the way to work, years ago, and it was a red light, but the officer then made a great comeback--if you could not stop, you were driving too fast!!
I got a ticket!
Yeah, I know, Whitey! They use that "ignorance of the law is no excuse" stuff on you, and what can you do? Have a wonderful day, my friend, and enjoy today's joke!!
Local Opinion

Frankfort, KY

#17590 Jul 13, 2013
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I will continue doing exactly what I've been doing. It contributes more to this site than 90% of the rest of you, anyway. Thank you for your kind offer of money, but Big Stevie will take no money from anyone. Have a nice day, though!
I agree with Troll Killer that your jokes are terrible, you should stop telling them and find a new gig because this one isn't working out for you.

Houston, TX

#17592 Jul 14, 2013
Local Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with Troll Killer that your jokes are terrible, you should stop telling them and find a new gig because this one isn't working out for you.
And you, my friend, have the right Not to read them! Have a nice day, anyway!

Houston, TX

#17593 Jul 14, 2013
One night, a police officer was staking out a particularly rowdy bar for possible DUI violations. At closing time, he saw a fellow tumble out of the bar, trip on the curb, and try his keys in five different cars, before he found his. Then, he sat in the front seat fumbling around with his keys for several minutes.

Everyone else left the bar and drove off. Finally he started his engine and began to pull away. The police officer was waiting for him. He stopped the driver, read him his rights and administered the Breathalyzer test. The results showed a reading of 0.0. The puzzled officer demanded to know how that could be.

The driver replied, "'Cause, officer, tonight I'm the designated decoy.”
good

Hyden, KY

#17594 Jul 14, 2013
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
One night, a police officer was staking out a particularly rowdy bar for possible DUI violations. At closing time, he saw a fellow tumble out of the bar, trip on the curb, and try his keys in five different cars, before he found his. Then, he sat in the front seat fumbling around with his keys for several minutes.
Everyone else left the bar and drove off. Finally he started his engine and began to pull away. The police officer was waiting for him. He stopped the driver, read him his rights and administered the Breathalyzer test. The results showed a reading of 0.0. The puzzled officer demanded to know how that could be.
The driver replied, "'Cause, officer, tonight I'm the designated decoy.”
one big Steve haha..but lately i have been confused i see lot gay women filling the handy capped parking zones.and why are they no hung jury with 12 women in a court room?
haa

Wooton, KY

#17595 Jul 14, 2013
good wrote:
<quoted text>one big Steve haha..but lately i have been confused i see lot gay women filling the handy capped parking zones.and why are they no hung jury with 12 women in a court room?
Why would gay women use handicapped parking spaces?(Hey there good looking..)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whitney Jones Married? Really!!! WTF was he thi... 32 min Opinion 25
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 48 min ole Joe 7,392
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr John316 155,559
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 2 hr food stamp 480
foster, bray, carter (the three stuges) 2 hr Lordy Bee 13
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 3 hr butthead 1,073
daniel and faye (Jul '10) 4 hr yourstupid 9
1881 on main 5 hr Custmer 39
Scottsville Dating
Find my Match

Scottsville Jobs

Scottsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Scottsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Scottsville

Personal Finance