Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

Oct 18, 2010 | Posted by: TopMod15 | Full story: tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Comments
14,441 - 14,460 of 16,121 Comments Last updated 13 hrs ago

Since: Jul 12

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
Thanks,Stevie,same to you!
It is snowing here ===again.
Listened to Obama,Rubio,Rand Paul last night.Stayed up later than usual.
My conclusion:Obama has not changed,still has an ideology of Spend as the last 4 years.Can you believe 5 Trillion more debt and he just goes on and on.
Rubio made a good speech and expressed the Repubs belief very well.Too bad the Repubs could not have done better for him as far as room,air conditioning,etc.
Rand Paul made us proud,clear,well spoken,good delivery.Told what so many of us believe.
Less goverment in our face,leave us alone,spend less,reform medicare,SS#,taxes.Pass a Bill to keep guns away from the mentally ill,it is not the gun`s fault!Oh,well,no Democrat would like any of this as they have Obama`s ideology.
Thanks, Whitey, and you're absolutely right. I just couldn't bring myself to gut it out, and watch our Dear Leader. I knew it was going to be just like you said. Now, the media is all over Rubio for getting a drink of water. That's going to be the next big thing: Get Rubio! I can see that they're turning their big guns onto him. Have a wonderful day, and Happy Valentine's Day, my friend!
Boats Second Class

Olive Hill, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Teacher: Donald, what is the chemical formula for water? Donald: H I J K L M N O. Teacher: What are you talking about? Donald: Yesterday you said H to O....

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

AMAZING AND SIMPLE HOME REMEDIES

1. Avoid cutting yourself when slicing vegetables by getting someone else to hold the vegetables while you chop.

2. Avoid arguments with the females about lifting the toilet seat by using the sink.

3. For high blood pressure sufferers simply cut yourself and bleed for a few minutes, thus reducing the pressure on your veins. Remember to use a timer.

4. A mouse trap placed on top of your alarm clock will prevent you from rolling over and going back to sleep after you hit the snooze button.

5. If you have a bad cough, take a large dose of laxatives. Then you'll be afraid to cough.

6. You only need two tools in life - WD40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and should, use the WD40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape.

7. If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Some people are like those Slinky toys - Not really good for anything, but they can sure bring a smile to your face, when they're pushed down the stairs.

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Margaret wrote:
<quoted text>
Perfect!
Thank you, ma'am! I'm glad you liked it, for it did describe WTF to a "T," didn't it? Have a wonderful day!!!
ima

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

BIG_STEVIE wrote:
WTF was spotted running to his mailbox, at the curb in front of his hovel. Actually, he himself often lovingly refers to it as his "little shithole." Anyway, he would run out there, open the mailbox door, look in, close it, and run back into the house. After watching him do this at least 20 times, his neighbor, A. Slew, came over to ask him what was going on.
He replied, "Oh, nothing! My stupid computer keeps saying 'you've got mail,' and, try as I may, I can never find any in the box!"
LOL ! LOL ! good one!
elblote

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

BIG_STEVIE wrote:
AMAZING AND SIMPLE HOME REMEDIES
1. Avoid cutting yourself when slicing vegetables by getting someone else to hold the vegetables while you chop.
2. Avoid arguments with the females about lifting the toilet seat by using the sink.
3. For high blood pressure sufferers simply cut yourself and bleed for a few minutes, thus reducing the pressure on your veins. Remember to use a timer.
4. A mouse trap placed on top of your alarm clock will prevent you from rolling over and going back to sleep after you hit the snooze button.
5. If you have a bad cough, take a large dose of laxatives. Then you'll be afraid to cough.
6. You only need two tools in life - WD40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and should, use the WD40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape.
7. If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Some people are like those Slinky toys - Not really good for anything, but they can sure bring a smile to your face, when they're pushed down the stairs.
You my hero
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything that happens under his watch is his fault!Don`t you all blame Bush that way?So,Obozo has blown $5 Trillion more under his watch!Even ole Hillery says"the buck stops here"when she failed to protect the fallen Americans!! But she did the good thing and left!!
Bush : 911
TARP
Bin Laden
Recession
Libby Gate
Black water
Abu Ghraib
Katrina
No WMD's
jdohe

Friendsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

So Congress - whose majority has to agree with a sitting President - has nothing to do with the decisions made. Duh, my bad.
NOT
Waiyusotan

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

CLASSIFIED: Free Puppies: 1/2 cocker spaniel, 1/2 sneaky neighbors dog.

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

ima wrote:
<quoted text> LOL ! LOL ! good one!
Thank you, and I'm so glad you enjoyed it! Have a great day, my friend!!!

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Margaret wrote:
<quoted text>
Perfect!
Thank you so much, my friend, and have a wonderful day!!!

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

ima wrote:
<quoted text> LOL ! LOL ! good one!
Thank you so much, and I'm truly glad you liked it! Have a great day, my friend!!!

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

elblote wrote:
<quoted text>You my hero
Thank you! I'm truly gratified if I was able to brighten up your day even a little bit! Have a wonderful day, my friend!!!

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

A man takes his place in the theater, but his seat is too far from the stage.

He whispers to the usher, "This is a mystery, and I have to watch a mystery close up. Get me a better seat, and I'll give you a handsome tip."

The usher moves him into the second row, and the man hands the usher a quarter.

The usher looks at the quarter, leans over and whispers, "I just thought you'd like to know. The wife did it."
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

BIG_STEVIE wrote:
A man takes his place in the theater, but his seat is too far from the stage.
He whispers to the usher, "This is a mystery, and I have to watch a mystery close up. Get me a better seat, and I'll give you a handsome tip."
The usher moves him into the second row, and the man hands the usher a quarter.
The usher looks at the quarter, leans over and whispers, "I just thought you'd like to know. The wife did it."
Good one!Maybe he still will watch to fine out "how".
tee tee

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

kad bccb
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

tee tee wrote:
kad bccb
We taught our children to use your moniker to tell us the needs of the hour!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text> We taught our children to use your moniker to tell us the needs of the hour!
Did you check his Birth Certificate?

Lmfao

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Good one!Maybe he still will watch to fine out "how".
Ha-ha! Could be true, Whitey! Have a wonderful Lord's Day, my friend!!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Did you check his Birth Certificate?
Lmfao
Have said,not a lawyer.Have also said that when all this money and all the effort spent in hiding all info,something surely smells badly.Now really,am not a birther as also said have no authority over any and all.You,on the other hand,do not seem even able to understand the situation.You and the media accepted your Messiah with out any thinking.

Sheriff Joe is working on it.Too late now,but the thought excites me-think about the court stopping Obama`s Union over sight boys,ruling everything they have done since appointment is void!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Scottsville Forum right now

Search the Scottsville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 16 min Limbertwig 146,731
wreck on 31e yesterday 1 hr OnABoat 3
Huntsman Aoutmotive 3 hr I hate idiots 10
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 4 hr iuhj 26,206
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 7 hr lol 1,028
Foreclosed houses selling at court house 7 hr RoamingInsomniac 4
Karen Wilson Sat Curious 2
•••
•••
•••
Scottsville Dating

more search filters

less search filters