Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

Oct 18, 2010 | Posted by: TopMod15 | Full story: tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Comments (Page 657)

Showing posts 13,121 - 13,140 of16,032
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Other

Saugus, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

Judged:

TakeAmericaback wrote:
<quoted text>
Dykes are so funny!
Stop reading "The Farmers Almanac." That is stupid, MF.

Since: Jul 12

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

Judged:

The strong young man at the construction site was bragging that he could out-do anyone in a feat of strength. He made a special case of making fun of one of the older workmen.

After several minutes, the older worker had had enough. "Why don't you put your money where your mouth is," he said. "I will bet a week's wages that I can haul something in a wheelbarrow over to that outbuilding that you won't be able to wheel back."

"You're on, old man," the braggart replied. "Let's see what you got."

The old man reached out and grabbed the wheelbarrow by the handles. Then, nodding to the young man, he said, "All right. Get in."

Old age, and treachery, will beat youthful exuberance every time!

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

Judged:

Telemaco in Saugus wrote:
<quoted text>
Just pitifull.
Yeah, I agree. They say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, but I'll skip this shit! Thank you for your support, my friend, and have a great day!
Back Ofama

Danvers, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

Judged:

Just Me wrote:
If it wasn't for Fox news, we would all be in the dark about the federal government. WTF you might learn some respect if you would open your ears and listen to others instead of talking and writing idiot phrases.
tHIS IS FOR BIG STEVIE AND I KNOW IS FOR BIG STEVIE BECAUSE OF "talking and writing idiot phrases."
Back Ofama

Danvers, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

Judged:

Telemaco in Saugus wrote:
In TN. all the inhabitants there, native of course, have a peculiarity. The peculiarity is that all of them and each of them have different color of eyes in their face.
Product of inbreeding. During adulhood and old age a compulsion to read The Farmers Almanac follows
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

Ma.does not have the problem with illegals and probably all have been there since the first days,so inbreeding may be their problem,not the rest of the Country.

All good farmers read the Almanac ,.

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

Back Ofama wrote:
<quoted text>
tHIS IS FOR BIG STEVIE AND I KNOW IS FOR BIG STEVIE BECAUSE OF "talking and writing idiot phrases."
Would you like to phrase this in English, please? That way, we can all enjoy it. Thank you!
God I Hope for a Change

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

bruceewuwu wrote:
If Rand Paul wins, you lose!!!
You look like you have this 'politics' thing mastered, if that is your picture on your post!

Yes We Can and such?
God I Hope for a Change

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

BIG_STEVIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you like to phrase this in English, please? That way, we can all enjoy it. Thank you!
BIG STEVIE: Did you hear about the speaking engagement in Kanas? The keynote speakers were Bill Clinton, Nancy Pelosi and Newt Gingrich; they were on the podium when a horrible tornado sprung up and lifted them, podium and all, and landed them square in the middle of OZ! Newt Gingrich said “since I’m here I may as well see the wizard and get a heart, poor old Nancy; who was having a California hissy about the whole event blurted out “well, I could use a brain!
Bill Clinton said “where’s Dorothy’?
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Judged:

God I Hope for a Change wrote:
<quoted text>
BIG STEVIE: Did you hear about the speaking engagement in Kanas? The keynote speakers were Bill Clinton, Nancy Pelosi and Newt Gingrich; they were on the podium when a horrible tornado sprung up and lifted them, podium and all, and landed them square in the middle of OZ! Newt Gingrich said “since I’m here I may as well see the wizard and get a heart, poor old Nancy; who was having a California hissy about the whole event blurted out “well, I could use a brain!
Where in the he'll is Kanas you ignorant SOB?

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Ha-ha!!! Good one! Thanks for sharing, and I hope you have a fine day, my friend!

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Judged:

A police officer in a small town stopped a motorist who was speeding down Main Street.

"But officer," the man began, "I can explain...!"

"Just be quiet," snapped the officer. "I'm going to let you cool your heels in jail until the chief gets back!"

"But officer, I just wanted to say....!"

"And I said to shut up! You're going to jail!"

A few hours later the officer looked in on his prisoner and said, "Lucky for you that the chief is at his daughter's wedding. He'll be in a good mood when he gets back!"

"Don't count on it," answered the fellow in the cell. "I'm the groom!"
Stevie Mother

Danvers, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Judged:

BIG_STEVIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I agree. They say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, but I'll skip this shit! Thank you for your support, my friend, and have a great day!
Oh, you are so good my darling boy. Nobody writes, reads and copy better than you. You are so intelligente and handsome. Thank you veery much for copying this jokes, If I have another child it will be like you my little flower. Im so glad that you are my only child you are a magnificent, munificent, atarantado and triponemo. Every day I said thank you to you now Who. You are a blessing in disguise.
Your Mother.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Judged:

Looks like Lyon,Ma.must have several silly children on here.Were you run out of Ma.so you came to Ky. to continue to be silly?
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

correction--Lynn--sorry, thought that was lying.
God I Hope for a Change

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

whitehair wrote:
Looks like Lyon,Ma.must have several silly children on here.Were you run out of Ma.so you came to Ky. to continue to be silly?
AH! MA the land of butt plundering and flat cocking! No wonder wtf got his dumb ass involved in this!
God I Hope for a Change

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

whitehair wrote:
Just imagine whithair, after all this time wtf found someone to agree with him! Oh what a place Mass-a-two-shits must be?

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Judged:

Stevie Mother wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, you are so good my darling boy. Nobody writes, reads and copy better than you. You are so intelligente and handsome. Thank you veery much for copying this jokes, If I have another child it will be like you my little flower. Im so glad that you are my only child you are a magnificent, munificent, atarantado and triponemo. Every day I said thank you to you now Who. You are a blessing in disguise.
Your Mother.
Thanks, Mom!
wtf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Just imagine whithair, after all this time wtf found someone to agree with him! Oh what a place Mass-a-two-shits must be?
Toothless, barefoot, and ignorant in TN.......Yeee Hawww!
i know you WTF

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Judged:

i seen you yesterday courting them brand new false teeth that your medicade card paid for.i guess you can say you are Toothless, barefoot, and ignorant in ky........Yeee Hawww!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 13,121 - 13,140 of16,032
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

25 Users are viewing the Scottsville Forum right now

Search the Scottsville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min Calvin_Coolish 138,811
Izzy Harvey/ Davis 1 hr RoamingInsomniac 14
Let's Be Sweet Today, Take Two (Aug '13) 5 hr hedgewitch 1,567
William harvey 11 hr had to ask 2
Sam's Hamburgers 11 hr BARBARA MURPHY 38
Chuck webber 16 hr RoamingInsomniac 4
Why does everything have to be negative? 16 hr RoamingInsomniac 75
•••
•••
•••
•••

Scottsville Jobs

•••