Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate O...

Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

There are 16222 comments on the tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com story from Oct 18, 2010, titled Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC. In it, tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com reports that:

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com.

whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#14791 Jul 26, 2012
correction--Lynn--sorry, thought that was lying.
God I Hope for a Change

Jonesborough, TN

#14792 Jul 26, 2012
whitehair wrote:
Looks like Lyon,Ma.must have several silly children on here.Were you run out of Ma.so you came to Ky. to continue to be silly?
AH! MA the land of butt plundering and flat cocking! No wonder wtf got his dumb ass involved in this!
God I Hope for a Change

Jonesborough, TN

#14793 Jul 27, 2012
whitehair wrote:
Looks like Lyon,Ma.must have several silly children on here.Were you run out of Ma.so you came to Ky. to continue to be silly?
Just imagine whithair, after all this time wtf found someone to agree with him! Oh what a place Mass-a-two-shits must be?

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#14794 Jul 27, 2012
Stevie Mother wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, you are so good my darling boy. Nobody writes, reads and copy better than you. You are so intelligente and handsome. Thank you veery much for copying this jokes, If I have another child it will be like you my little flower. Im so glad that you are my only child you are a magnificent, munificent, atarantado and triponemo. Every day I said thank you to you now Who. You are a blessing in disguise.
Your Mother.
Thanks, Mom!
wtf

Liberty, KY

#14796 Jul 27, 2012
God I Hope for a Change wrote:
<quoted text>
Just imagine whithair, after all this time wtf found someone to agree with him! Oh what a place Mass-a-two-shits must be?
Toothless, barefoot, and ignorant in TN.......Yeee Hawww!
i know you WTF

West Liberty, KY

#14797 Jul 27, 2012
i seen you yesterday courting them brand new false teeth that your medicade card paid for.i guess you can say you are Toothless, barefoot, and ignorant in ky........Yeee Hawww!
God I Hope for a Change

Jonesborough, TN

#14798 Jul 27, 2012
i know you WTF wrote:
i seen you yesterday courting them brand new false teeth that your medicade card paid for.i guess you can say you are Toothless, barefoot, and ignorant in ky........Yeee Hawww!
Did wtf get him a new set of welfare teeth? he will have to take em out to have sex!
i know you WTF

West Liberty, KY

#14799 Jul 27, 2012
<quoted text>
Did wtf get him a new set of welfare teeth? he will have to take em out to have sex!
his barefoot and ignorant partner told me that WTF has to take them big shiny efferent teeth out or he dont get to suck his manly nipple....Yeeeeeeeee,,,,Haaaaa aaaaaaaaaa.
I need a drink

Booneville, KY

#14800 Jul 28, 2012
This calls for a DRINK you guys!
wtf

Richmond, KY

#14802 Jul 28, 2012
<quoted text>
Is that how you do it Hick?
wtf

Richmond, KY

#14803 Jul 28, 2012
i know you WTF wrote:
<quoted text>his barefoot and ignorant partner told me that WTF has to take them big shiny efferent teeth out or he dont get to suck his manly nipple....Yeeeeeeeee,,,,Haaaaa aaaaaaaaaa.
Campton = Ignorance

lmfao

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#14804 Jul 29, 2012
A man found a magic genie who would grant him one wish. The man said to the genie,” I wish that I had a non-stop bridge from here to Hawaii."

The genie said,” I’m sorry, but that's going to be very hard. Do you have another wish?"

The man answered, "Of course! I want the power to understand all women."

The genie thought for a minute. He replied, "How many platforms did you want on that bridge?"
oh no

United States

#14805 Jul 29, 2012
Politics
Atrocious

Saugus, MA

#14808 Jul 30, 2012
b1tch19 wrote:
I just cant believe how awful the candidates act towards each other. These ads are getting nuts!
I do agree with you dear, dearest darling.
Atrocious

Saugus, MA

#14809 Jul 30, 2012
whitehair wrote:
I do feel like I am in my element. I do feel comfortable.
yeehaw

Midland, MI

#14810 Jul 30, 2012
we need hillbilly handfishin
Menso

Saugus, MA

#14811 Jul 30, 2012
Big Stevie wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that all the originality you possess? Hell, is it any wonder that I try to ignore you all the time?
That was the response from Big Stevie to his darling mother as she was trying to grasp air before her demise. This misguided lady loves this baboon Big Stevie as he wants to be call by his peers.He has made a reputation of himself as a buffoon. Sad day for you my dear troglodite that was the only person that celebrate your lack of originality. But I supose mothers are like that.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#14812 Jul 31, 2012
Menso wrote:
<quoted text>
That was the response from Big Stevie to his darling mother as she was trying to grasp air before her demise. This misguided lady loves this baboon Big Stevie as he wants to be call by his peers.He has made a reputation of himself as a buffoon. Sad day for you my dear troglodite that was the only person that celebrate your lack of originality. But I supose mothers are like that.
Lmfao
WhatS

Georgetown, KY

#14814 Jul 31, 2012
What
GoForIt

Richmond, KY

#14815 Jul 31, 2012
Menso wrote:
<quoted text>
No I support Big Stevie's stand, opinion, and courage to speak the truth. That's one more........but I know lotsa fans of Big Stevie!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
church thief sentenced (Mar '16) 2 hr Bugslife 3
City of Scottsville (Jan '16) 2 hr Bugslife 40
Hot Taylor woman in Red Heels 12 hr Sow 13
Vote yes for alcohol signs 13 hr Mayor 8
ems director indicted/arrested 16 hr so sad 1
Last post win war. War begin now! (Jul '15) 21 hr RoamingInsomniac 2,647
jeff doss (Nov '09) 22 hr Bliss 9

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance