Case pocket knives wanted
Don

Elizabethtown, KY

#21 Nov 23, 2012
Send pics to [email protected] and what u want for them
melissa

United States

#22 Feb 26, 2013
I have a collectors case kife still in the wooden case never been taken out its from the football game floria an alabama in 1992. One of the bowl games it has it written on the blade
melissa

United States

#23 Feb 26, 2013
U can rech me at 2257883617
Chuck

Cleburne, TX

#24 Apr 2, 2013
I have approx. 60 - 70 red bone case pocket knives I am interested in selling in order to settle my fathers estate. All are in new condition and none are later than the '70s. Please email me if you or anyone else is interested at [email protected]
sal

Zacatecas, Mexico

#25 Jul 10, 2013
The Case Man wrote:
I have q case xx 58 l for sale
We are interested in buying Case pocket knives.
Paying top dollar in cold hard Cash.
have a case xx 58L for sale
AGPL KNIFE DEALER

Brooklyn, NY

#26 Sep 3, 2013
I have a HUGE VARIETY of Cold Steel, Boker, Al Mar, Buck, S.O.G, UNITED, CRKT, and Camillus knives i NEED to sell. Anyone interested?
Susieque- Ga

Atlanta, GA

#27 Oct 28, 2013
I have a pretty large case knife collection--some sets in their own wooden display, some tins (some still sealed in their wrapping), a few individual, and also a 4-slant windowed case display with the knives still on their pegboard (this cabinet is a pedestal model with drawers and cabinet space in the back), and I have a couple of case cardboard boxes that are black and orange in color). Not sure what all are worth, but would like to sell all as a whole and would need to be picked up. Anyone interested please feel free to reply. Can also provide more info if needed. Thanks
Michael Burkholder

Duluth, GA

#28 Nov 26, 2013
TJC wrote:
<quoted text>I HAVE 21 CASE POCKET KNIVES BRAND NEW IN A CASE XX CUTLERY DISPLAY ALONG WITH CASE SCISSORS AND CASE KITCHEN KNIVES SOME COME WITH BOXES AND LEATHER SHEATH AND CARE AND INSTRUCTION GUIDE I am interested in selling
I would possibly be interested in some of those knives. What year/era are they?
Mike

Columbus, OH

#29 Dec 12, 2013
You buy rare Case knives? I mean really rare?
The Case Man wrote:
dawn

United States

#30 Feb 2, 2014
i have 126 case knifes i would like to sell with cases. most of them are new
Bob Pinnell

Khon Kaen, Thailand

#33 Mar 31, 2014
This may be a little off subject but since I just came across this site, I have a question that I hope someone familiar with Kentucky/Indiana forklore/legend can come up with the answer.
I did a little land surveying in and around Louisville, Bardstown and Williamsburg in the early 60's and the term "drop knives" was spoken occasionally. Do any of you know the meaning of the term "drop knives" or had heard it said, "Do you want to drop knives ?" I know the meaning and was wondering if any of you from an older generation may have heard that term being used and know what it means? It is usually spoken as a question.
Next post I have a story about finding a Case XX in a ditch in Texas.
Bob, Jeffersonville
Josh Phillips

Morristown, TN

#36 Oct 18, 2014
I have 18 case xx knives all between 53 and up in fair condition would like to sell all as one. I haven't had one offer for $1200
snoop

Opelika, AL

#38 Dec 8, 2014
Got several I'm looking to sell including case knife model iv254ssd in marble box with c.o.a.Vince Dooley box set with c.o.a.,little bulldogs set,5172,and native American set that has arrowhead in box
Miss Magnolia

Hayesville, NC

#40 Dec 30, 2014
I have approximately 35 Case knives, Buck knives, Schrade knives and more that I would like to sell.
danmcd

Wilson, WY

#41 Feb 9, 2015
I have a Case knife/hatchet dated Oct. 22, 1935. Have the original sheath which also has a date stamped on it. What is it worth?? Looks like jade handle....not sure. Email me with quetions or pics!!

Since: May 15

Lafayette, IN

#43 May 7, 2015
The Case Man wrote:
We are having a big auction of 300+ Case XX and Case Tested XX knives on May 17 in Lafayette, Indiana (about 4 hours north up 65 from E-town). You can see pics and a listing by searching Davies Auctions Lafayette Case. Some of the highlights include:*5391 XX red stag big whittler,*5394 Tested XX big gunboat canoe,*6111 Case Bros Little Valley New York,*8250 Case Bros. Little Valley NY sunfish,*8368 WR Case & Sons pearl Congress whittler,*5488 XX red stag Congress,
*5395 Bradford Pa. stag
Anonymous

Madison, WI

#46 Jul 8, 2015
The Case Man wrote:
I have a number of Case XX knives available in an online auction I'm doing that runs until the evening of July 16, 2015. There are over 50 knives of various makes and models. You can find the auction at: www.CTOnlineAuctions.com/MadisonWI

All bids start at $1 and there is NO RESERVE!!!
heratio

Fairfield, IA

#48 Aug 5, 2015
how do I contact Case man
heratio

Fairfield, IA

#49 Aug 5, 2015
have case knives 4 sale need to contact case man help
Clint Moon

Elizabethtown, KY

#52 Oct 24, 2015
The Case Man wrote:
Are you still looking for knives? I have some that are from the 50's s and 60's

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jacksoniann food court 5 hr Scottsvilleluv 4
Fat girls give good head 15 hr Mucking Forons 12
Alcohol election 18 hr Citizen 52
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Mon Kilroy 760
Sugar Grove Tavern doing bands dirty (Apr '09) Mon RoamingInsomniac 46
Bradley Madden sure has been low key lately Mon Mucking Forons 15
Anyone Lost A Border Collie on Pope Road? Sun Doglover 1

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scottsville Mortgages