Case pocket knives wanted

Posted in the Scottsville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
The Case Man

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 May 10, 2011
We are interested in buying Case pocket knives.

Paying top dollar in cold hard Cash.
Blair

Saint Charles, MO

#2 Jun 4, 2011
Are you still looking to buy... I have about 25 im look to sell
knife guy

Lafayette, TN

#3 Jun 4, 2011
Blair wrote:
Are you still looking to buy... I have about 25 im look to sell
I would be. muny4us2@yahoo.com
Monica

AOL

#4 Jun 26, 2011
I also have case knives interested in selling don't know what they are worth. I actually have the wooden box with several case knives it's a collecters addition beautiful set. Then I have single case knive.
valerie Johnson

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Jul 21, 2011
Monica wrote:
I also have case knives interested in selling don't know what they are worth. I actually have the wooden box with several case knives it's a collecters addition beautiful set. Then I have single case knive.
My husband use to collect Case pocket knives. He sold all that he has about two years ago and now is thinking about buying some more. I would like to see what you are selling to see if I would be interested in buying for him. e-mail me information, I live in Big Clifty Kentucky, just outsaide od Elizabethtown Ky. Thanks, Valerie J.
countryboy

United States

#6 Jul 26, 2011
yeah i got some case knives id sell.dont have much of the low end stuff tho. to name a few is..kodiak "usa-no dots" with all papers and boxes..case xx (1940-1964) mint stag canoe..# 14,#19, and #20 limited ed. sets..2nd cut green bone split back whittler.both large and small rattlesnake 4 blade congress..88 pattern large congress"candystripe "...75th case commerative set in oak display stag canoes...all mint..just to name a few.
whatever

Portland, TN

#7 Jul 26, 2011
Monica I am interested in seeing the box and case knifes you have for my grandson if you still have them let me know and I will give you my e mail adresss
Blair

Saint Charles, MO

#8 Aug 14, 2011
Sorry to take so long but these are some of what I have .. All (every single one) are in display quality and have never been used to cut anything. Those with NIB are in box with papers. Anyone interested please email me at slickshootin@yahoo.com
Case XX Knife Item # 260
AMBER JIGGED BONE RUSSLOCK
Case XX Knife Item # 052
AMBER BONE HOBO W/SPOON
Case XX #953 Vintage stag
Case XX Doctors Yellow NIB with papers
Case XX mother of pearl Texas toothpick 2000 case # 00829
Case XX Knife Item # 5127
JIGGED BONE SLIMLOCK
CASE XX USA 2004 RUSSLOCK *RARE YELLOW * 31953
Case yellow trapper #00161 NIB
Case Eisenhower in carib blue #05080 NIB
Case Sod Buster Jr Yellow Handle #00032 NIB
Again all are in display quality. please email any questions or offers to slickshootin@yahoo.com

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#9 Aug 14, 2011
Blair wrote:
Sorry to take so long but these are some of what I have .. All (every single one) are in display quality and have never been used to cut anything. Those with NIB are in box with papers. Anyone interested please email me at slickshootin@yahoo.com
Case XX Knife Item # 260
AMBER JIGGED BONE RUSSLOCK
Case XX Knife Item # 052
AMBER BONE HOBO W/SPOON
Case XX #953 Vintage stag
Case XX Doctors Yellow NIB with papers
Case XX mother of pearl Texas toothpick 2000 case # 00829
Case XX Knife Item # 5127
JIGGED BONE SLIMLOCK
CASE XX USA 2004 RUSSLOCK *RARE YELLOW * 31953
Case yellow trapper #00161 NIB
Case Eisenhower in carib blue #05080 NIB
Case Sod Buster Jr Yellow Handle #00032 NIB
Again all are in display quality. please email any questions or offers to slickshootin@yahoo.com
slickshootin@yahoo.com

Is this the correct email?
FBC

Scottsville, KY

#10 Aug 14, 2011
I have a case damascan (sp?) steel (tear-drop pattern) canoe amerber bone. Paid $$$ for it. Still in the box with warranty papers. A top collector's item. Willing to sell to top bidder. Thanks.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#11 Aug 14, 2011
FBC wrote:
I have a case damascan (sp?) steel (tear-drop pattern) canoe amerber bone. Paid $$$ for it. Still in the box with warranty papers. A top collector's item. Willing to sell to top bidder. Thanks.
Please send pic to forever_n2@yahoo.com

Thanks Jerry.
Kanday

Auckland, New Zealand

#12 Aug 20, 2011
The Case Man wrote:
r u still interested? I have jsut offered tham back to house of knives for about $1500 NZ as 2nd Hand. these are all genuine CASE knives the mmost rare bing the seafare type with a rope spike.
u of k case knife

Bardstown, KY

#13 Dec 3, 2011
I have a U of K Case trapper knife 100th anniversary edition. It is numbered 593 of ? The set comes with a vile of 23 karat pure gold. I am looking for a buyer or atleast someone with any info on it. I have looked the world over and can't find another like it. If you are interested in more info email me at sewimsatt@gmail.com. I am from central Ky and can email pics . A very beautiful set. I also have a case redbone christmas edition that comes with a pure silver coin with santa and a reindeer on it.
knives for sale

London, KY

#14 Jun 18, 2012
The Case Man wrote:
I have over 300 knives I am looking to sell!!!! most of them are case xx but also have bulldogs (prototype,1of2 1of3 1of8 and more) I have several hen & roosters, winchesters, and many more... all knives are in excellent to mint condition ranging from 1970 to 2005...I do have a list I can provide with the knife info. Types,pattern numbers, dates ...for more info send email address to ezyrydr.ja@gmail.com

TJC

United States

#15 Jul 19, 2012
The Case Man wrote:
I HAVE 21 CASE POCKET KNIVES BRAND NEW IN A CASE XX CUTLERY DISPLAY ALONG WITH CASE SCISSORS AND CASE KITCHEN KNIVES SOME COME WITH BOXES AND LEATHER SHEATH AND CARE AND INSTRUCTION GUIDE I am interested in selling
kristie

New Albany, IN

#16 Aug 14, 2012
My dad passed away in 2008. I have about 300 knives. Mostly are Case. If anyone is interested, please let me know. I am located in Shepherdsville, Ky. Thank you
kristie

New Albany, IN

#17 Aug 14, 2012
The Case Man wrote:
I have about 300 knives. Mostly are Case. Let me know if you are interested. kristieweathers18@yahoo.com
BT from Corbin

Paris, KY

#18 Oct 8, 2012
u of k case knife wrote:
I have a U of K Case trapper knife 100th anniversary edition. It is numbered 593 of ? The set comes with a vile of 23 karat pure gold. I am looking for a buyer or atleast someone with any info on it. I have looked the world over and can't find another like it. If you are interested in more info email me at sewimsatt@gmail.com. I am from central Ky and can email pics . A very beautiful set. I also have a case redbone christmas edition that comes with a pure silver coin with santa and a reindeer on it.
Knive sold for 179 0r 189 @case dealers before 6% tax! I have 001, I went back to the dealer and was able to buy ten more...over the years I have sold them and the last sold for 500 each...Gold was around 400 oz when knives were made its over 1700 oz now
Hip hip hooray

Westmoreland, TN

#19 Oct 8, 2012
Jerry Whitney wrote:
<quoted text>
Please send pic to forever_n2@yahoo.com
Thanks Jerry.
you may need to change your email address to Jerryinlagrangeprison.gov bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ha Just read another forum on wagon wheel that it was arson so be sure send change of email address Jerry lmao
Lots o knives

Portsmouth, OH

#20 Nov 23, 2012
I have alot, about 30 tins w/ some double knife sets! Can send pics if interested!?!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Taco bell 2 hr CAT women 6
Rototiller for riding lawn mower (Mar '14) 5 hr Gary Puntman 2
Cooter brown post?? 7 hr Joe 18
School Board 9 hr I Care 6
Brittany Cornwell (Nov '09) 17 hr Sam 32
I'm new to scottsville 21 hr Moved here from F... 25
First Church of Discount Sin (Apr '10) 22 hr RoamingInsomniac 30
Scottsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web