who tried to hang themselfs on the fr...

who tried to hang themselfs on the franklin rd earlier

Posted in the Scottsville Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
bob

Lafayette, TN

#1 Oct 30, 2013
heard on scanner bout a hanging on the franklin rd earlier

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#2 Oct 30, 2013
Let it alone. There are some things that just need to be left alone.
just me

Lafayette, TN

#3 Oct 30, 2013
why leave it alone. lets here what the people have to say. or tell. make up. lets here all the bs..

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#4 Oct 30, 2013
Nobody knows anything. It's DISGUSTING that people would gossip about things like this.
wondering too

Atwater, OH

#5 Oct 30, 2013
I'd also like to know. I know a lot of people on the Franklin Rd.
Stupid

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Oct 30, 2013
I heard it was Jonathan Mann. Supposedly tried to kill himself. He hung himself from the cross. My question is why would you call the police before you done something like this if you are really trying? This town gets crazier by the minute...

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#7 Oct 31, 2013
I never tried to do this kind of act so far.
hmmm

Westmoreland, TN

#8 Oct 31, 2013
Roaming why for once don't you just shut up. You are no ones dang boss on here. Let's here it. " be gone you ignorant troll" always something. Just amazes me how nosey and butt in on everything then have the ignorance to say basically to mind your own business. Why don't you try minding yours?

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#9 Oct 31, 2013
hmmm wrote:
Roaming why for once don't you just shut up. You are no ones dang boss on here. Let's here it. " be gone you ignorant troll" always something. Just amazes me how nosey and butt in on everything then have the ignorance to say basically to mind your own business. Why don't you try minding yours?
Mind YOUR business. It's a SHAME that you weren't raised right! Talking about someone who is OBVIOUSLY having some severe problems. This isn't why this site was created. Stop the gossip!! Dummy!!
wondering too

Atwater, OH

#10 Oct 31, 2013
hmmm wrote:
Roaming is trying to act like the Una-Farter. Gets in on every post trying to look like a know it all..We just wanted to know who it was on Franklin Rd.
Roamings Right

United States

#11 Oct 31, 2013
some of you people need to respect other's illnesses and privacy---especially if you want respect.. as for your need to gossip because you sit around doing nothing to better this town... It's truly pathetic. What are ya'll wanting to know- whether the person survived so you can go steal all their belongings?
Roamings Right

United States

#12 Oct 31, 2013
And by the way-

Practice what you preach- hypocrite (that means your telling Roaming not to do the same thing YOU are doing)

"hmmm wrote:
Roaming why for once don't you just shut up. You are no ones dang boss on here. Let's here it. " be gone you ignorant troll" always something. Just amazes me how nosey and butt in on everything then have the ignorance to say basically to mind your own business. Why don't you try minding yours?"
getalife

Mammoth Cave, KY

#13 Oct 31, 2013
wondering too wrote:
<quoted text>Roaming is trying to act like the Una-Farter. Gets in on every post trying to look like a know it all..We just wanted to know who it was on Franklin Rd.
Roaming is right, and you are stupid. Get A Life.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#14 Oct 31, 2013
wondering too wrote:
<quoted text>Roaming is trying to act like the Una-Farter. Gets in on every post trying to look like a know it all..We just wanted to know who it was on Franklin Rd.
You are an IDIOT and a disrespectful one. I am in NO WAY Una, nor am I trying to be. You don't need to KNOW who it is. If they want YOU to know, they'll tell you. Stop.
Stupid

Elizabethtown, KY

#15 Oct 31, 2013
It's human nature to want to know what's going on in your town. Everybody does it. I'm sure even you roaming. This whole site has always been nothing but gossip and everybody knows that. Some lies and some truth but gossip all the same. Roaming if you don't like gossip then stay off the site and out of every post, it's that simple. Evidently you enjoy it more than most because you are constantly on every post. It's unfair to berate people for doing the same thing you are. As for the person that done this I don't feel like it is a sickness or illness at all. He never meant to do it or he wouldn't have called anyone. I have been through this in my own family and NOBODY was called to stop it. This family is all crazy. They are a bunch of attention seeking freaks and are getting just what they meant to do believe that. He's probably laid up in a hospital somewhere right now getting all the MEDS he wants. SAD but TRUE!

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#16 Oct 31, 2013
Stupid wrote:
It's human nature to want to know what's going on in your town. Everybody does it. I'm sure even you roaming. This whole site has always been nothing but gossip and everybody knows that. Some lies and some truth but gossip all the same. Roaming if you don't like gossip then stay off the site and out of every post, it's that simple. Evidently you enjoy it more than most because you are constantly on every post. It's unfair to berate people for doing the same thing you are. As for the person that done this I don't feel like it is a sickness or illness at all. He never meant to do it or he wouldn't have called anyone. I have been through this in my own family and NOBODY was called to stop it. This family is all crazy. They are a bunch of attention seeking freaks and are getting just what they meant to do believe that. He's probably laid up in a hospital somewhere right now getting all the MEDS he wants. SAD but TRUE!
Gossip is one thing, but talking about a VERY PERSONAL problem someone is having IS SHAMEFUL. And, you should be ashamed. Your parents didn't teach you anything either. I'm sure your family would be ashamed of you talking about this.
Glad you aren't MY kid. My kids KNOW better.
Stupid

Elizabethtown, KY

#17 Oct 31, 2013
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
<quoted text>Gossip is one thing, but talking about a VERY PERSONAL problem someone is having IS SHAMEFUL. And, you should be ashamed. Your parents didn't teach you anything either. I'm sure your family would be ashamed of you talking about this.
Glad you aren't MY kid. My kids KNOW better.
As for your information I have some of the best parents in this county. I have nothing to be ashamed of and the likes of you will never make me drop my head in shame. I grew up being taught right from wrong and I'm not usually even on this site. Just happened to look and for one of the VERY FEW times commented (unlike you in every post). I bet your parents are proud of that large nose of yours on here though. How about your kids? Are they proud to know their mom is on every post of a gossip rag and then try to belittle others that comment. This is NOT a PRIVATE moment and was made that way when he decided to call the police and make a public scene! Furthermore it was VERY disrespectful to have involved the CHURCH & CROSS the way it was. If he had meant for it to be private it would have happened in private and not a PUBLIC show. He knew what he was doing and got the attention he was seeking. Let the PITY PARTY begin! I won't be attending

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#18 Oct 31, 2013
Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
As for your information I have some of the best parents in this county. I have nothing to be ashamed of and the likes of you will never make me drop my head in shame. I grew up being taught right from wrong and I'm not usually even on this site. Just happened to look and for one of the VERY FEW times commented (unlike you in every post). I bet your parents are proud of that large nose of yours on here though. How about your kids? Are they proud to know their mom is on every post of a gossip rag and then try to belittle others that comment. This is NOT a PRIVATE moment and was made that way when he decided to call the police and make a public scene! Furthermore it was VERY disrespectful to have involved the CHURCH & CROSS the way it was. If he had meant for it to be private it would have happened in private and not a PUBLIC show. He knew what he was doing and got the attention he was seeking. Let the PITY PARTY begin! I won't be attending
This WAS their private moment. They didn't invite your dumb azz in now did they? Of course not. You-- like every other coward sking on this site-- decided that they needed to ASK about this.
It's NONE of your or ANYONE ELSES business UNLESS the person that tried to commit suicide TELLS you it's your business.
Get it?
NO- you were NOT raised right, or you would NEVER EVER have posted this here. You are a disgrace, just like the other ANONYMOUS cowards here.
Get lost!!!
Stupid

Elizabethtown, KY

#19 Oct 31, 2013
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
<quoted text>This WAS their private moment. They didn't invite your dumb azz in now did they? Of course not. You-- like every other coward sking on this site-- decided that they needed to ASK about this.
It's NONE of your or ANYONE ELSES business UNLESS the person that tried to commit suicide TELLS you it's your business.
Get it?
NO- you were NOT raised right, or you would NEVER EVER have posted this here. You are a disgrace, just like the other ANONYMOUS cowards here.
Get lost!!!
It was made PUBLIC when the police were called. And I guess the things I've read about you on here are true. Who are YOU to decide how I was raised???? Who are YOU to tell me what I can discuss or not??? Who are YOU to judge me and tell me I should be ashamed, I'm a disgrace or that I was raised wrong??? Everyone is entitled to opinions and FREEDOM OF SPEECH. Unless you've been vested with the authority to take that away. I don't think Obama has created a task force to take our rights away yet anyhow? If you don't like the topic stay out of it and don't comment.(In other words YOU get lost) I think it's more of a disgrace that people like you want nothing but control of everything and to tell others what they should and shouldn't talk about. As to that I WILL Continue my discussion on here as I see fit and want to. For your comments I WILL NOT lower myself to answer anything else you have to say. Maybe it would just be best for YOU if YOU just go troll the other topics and leave this one alone.(And all this comes from a top of the class College Graduate who by the way raised children that are also College graduates) We just weren't raised to play on the publics sympathy and pity like what has been done.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#20 Oct 31, 2013
Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
It was made PUBLIC when the police were called. And I guess the things I've read about you on here are true. Who are YOU to decide how I was raised???? Who are YOU to tell me what I can discuss or not??? Who are YOU to judge me and tell me I should be ashamed, I'm a disgrace or that I was raised wrong??? Everyone is entitled to opinions and FREEDOM OF SPEECH. Unless you've been vested with the authority to take that away. I don't think Obama has created a task force to take our rights away yet anyhow? If you don't like the topic stay out of it and don't comment.(In other words YOU get lost) I think it's more of a disgrace that people like you want nothing but control of everything and to tell others what they should and shouldn't talk about. As to that I WILL Continue my discussion on here as I see fit and want to. For your comments I WILL NOT lower myself to answer anything else you have to say. Maybe it would just be best for YOU if YOU just go troll the other topics and leave this one alone.(And all this comes from a top of the class College Graduate who by the way raised children that are also College graduates) We just weren't raised to play on the publics sympathy and pity like what has been done.
Well, I sure do hope that people get on here and talk about all the NASTY little things that happen to YOU. Guess what? If they do, I will tell them to shut up about it TOO.
What YOU don't get for some reason is that this wasn't about YOU. That this person DID NOT mean to make it all public on Topix. People like YOU made it public. They didn't get in here and talk about it. YOU did.
The POLICE and AMBULANCE people didn't get in here and talk about it either.
Get yourself a LIFE. You need to.
Be gone already!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
classmates gone but not forgotten (Apr '10) 3 hr HeatherB81 285
Drugs in Scottsville 6 hr Schmedley T Troll 17
LAST POST WINS.....Belongs to "The Clown Master" 15 hr RoamingInsomniac 99
NY logo 20 hr WhoDat 1
Is she sick? 22 hr Gutshot 20
attention matt brown is back 23 hr Schmedley T Troll 12
Horns in the Sky Tonight Fri Moses 14
triple homicide Feb 21 Schmedley T Troll 62

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web