Summersville, KY

#1 Aug 19, 2013
How ia the delivery abd nursery there??
been there

United States

#2 Aug 19, 2013
Mommy2be wrote:
How ia the delivery abd nursery there??
the medical care is about the same as medical center in Bg. Assuming you have a good OBGYN, mine was awful. The rooms are actually nicer than Bg but the food is worse lol. Overall it's pretty good although I'd go back to Bg due to that I feel the OBGYNs are better there. Hope this helped. Good luck.
momma

United States

#3 Aug 19, 2013
I had both my children at TJ and I'd definitely go back! They were excellent!!
Mommy2be

Summersville, KY

#4 Aug 19, 2013
Thanks for tge help both of you. I have Dr. Diring and ahe seems amazing but I am nervous bc I here if she isn't available ill have the male OB and ive heard terrible things about him.
Christian

Scottsville, KY

#5 Aug 19, 2013
She delivered my baby and i adore her. She is a very good dr.
love my job

Lafayette, TN

#6 Aug 19, 2013
I work in the labor and delivery department at TJ Samson Hospital. We have some really good doctors, Dr. Dirig is great, but Dr. Craddock (that is our male OBGYN) is very good also they care about their patients and do what is best for mother and baby. The nurses treat people like they want to be treated with dignity and respect. We all try to do our best, I really love my job working with sweet babies every day what could be better?

Since: Aug 10

Murfreesboro, TN

#7 Aug 20, 2013
love my job wrote:
I work in the labor and delivery department at TJ Samson Hospital. We have some really good doctors, Dr. Dirig is great, but Dr. Craddock (that is our male OBGYN) is very good also they care about their patients and do what is best for mother and baby. The nurses treat people like they want to be treated with dignity and respect. We all try to do our best, I really love my job working with sweet babies every day what could be better?
My grandson was born there and my daughter was treated excellent. The staff were professional and yet caring. My wife is a nurse and we know a good place for.medical care when we see it. They are the best.
Mother of Two

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Aug 21, 2013
I had both of my children there and they were very good. Dr. Craddock is a wonderful doctor.
A mom

Scottsville, KY

#9 Aug 21, 2013
I have to disagree. I had a terrible experience with Dr. Craddock. I was progressing fine and in the pushing stage and right before 5 he threaten me with a c section. He said "you don't want to have a c section do you? That wasn't in your birth plan" There was no reason for it. It was dinner time and I guess he wanted to go home. He disrespected my wishes for a natural birth my whole pregnancy. I don't know why I stayed with him. I switched to Dr. South and she is wonderful.
A mom

Scottsville, KY

#10 Aug 21, 2013
Forgot to add besides that the nurses were wonderful and very helpful with breastfeeding.
Mommy

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Aug 22, 2013
Mommy2be wrote:
Thanks for tge help both of you. I have Dr. Diring and ahe seems amazing but I am nervous bc I here if she isn't available ill have the male OB and ive heard terrible things about him.
I had my girl at tj and they were AMAZING! Huge room and even a daddy room combine to the mommy room! Dr diring however I did not like so much! When I had a miscarriage before getting pregnant againg she walked in the room with no sympathy and said to me "your baby is dead" I had Maggie Stanley for my next pregnancy and I couldn't have asked for a better doctor and friend!
well

United States

#12 Aug 25, 2013
love my job wrote:
If you really do work there, you may want to be carful posting on here about the place. Some places will fire you over that. Just be carful. Don't want to see anyone in trouble.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scottsvilles McDonald's 1 hr original poster 4
Kymber Stratton (Apr '11) Fri Wasted 24
Big Blue!!! Fri studmuffin 6
Cooter brown post?? Fri kiss-cuss-fight2 17
Can you junk a vehicle without the title? (Aug '10) Thu Pavlos Lombardi 21
Does Sumitomo hire full-time? Dec 18 work there 8
Prock Howell (Apr '14) Dec 18 Deb 10
Scottsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Scottsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Scottsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Scottsville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:09 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 2:09PM
RT Eric Winston quickly settling in with Bengals
NBC Sports 3:14 PM
Losers of 13 of 14, Titans set for top draft pick - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Broncos vs. Bengals: TV Info, Spread, Injury Updates, Game Time and More
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions
NBC Sports11:17 AM
Peyton Manning officially questionable for Monday night