First Prev
of 5
Next Last
hunnybunny

Campbellsville, KY

#1 Nov 5, 2011
Is he single or not anyone know?
sunshine

Scottsville, KY

#2 Dec 12, 2012
robert is not single he is married and at home with his wife how ever he is a little boy not a man because he is cheating on his wife and has been for a long time hes a lier and a cheat and he makes me sick. he goes around work thinking hes hot shit no one cant stand him besides the poor dumb girls willing to mess with him. i really wish he would get his ass kick or his wife catch him in the act he has never quit cheating on her and he never will
get help

United States

#3 Dec 13, 2012
i hear he is in jail for pucking up hoes in nashville
Agree

Lafayette, TN

#4 Dec 13, 2012
sunshine wrote:
robert is not single he is married and at home with his wife how ever he is a little boy not a man because he is cheating on his wife and has been for a long time hes a lier and a cheat and he makes me sick. he goes around work thinking hes hot shit no one cant stand him besides the poor dumb girls willing to mess with him. i really wish he would get his ass kick or his wife catch him in the act he has never quit cheating on her and he never will
You know it runs in the family.All the cheating and lying.His father in law has cheated for years.Hell he probly showed ole Robert how to do ir without getting caught.If the women are so stupid to stay with men like this then they should be cheated on.Thats my opinion.
nobody

Scottsville, KY

#5 Dec 13, 2012
Agree wrote:
<quoted text>You know it runs in the family.All the cheating and lying.His father in law has cheated for years.Hell he probly showed ole Robert how to do ir without getting caught.If the women are so stupid to stay with men like this then they should be cheated on.Thats my opinion.
whos his farther n law besides tony i know these people well and their dawn good people all this shit is good for IS DOUBLE TROUBLE if u know i mean all [ies
nobody else

Scottsville, KY

#6 Dec 13, 2012
I think that they ment his stepfather. There is no way in hell that it could be true about Tony.
nobody

Scottsville, KY

#7 Dec 13, 2012
nobody else wrote:
I think that they ment his stepfather. There is no way in hell that it could be true about Tony.
nothing surprizes me anymore around scottsville i dont trustedanybody it dont pat to your n laws or who but if i was vannese i would leave his sorry ass i work with bobby at dollar store and yes he does srew around i knw so i been there
Know

Lafayette, TN

#8 Dec 14, 2012
nobody else wrote:
I think that they ment his stepfather. There is no way in hell that it could be true about Tony.
Yes they were talking about him.Guess ole Tony has ever body fooled.Hes done it for tears.Lmao.
Know

Lafayette, TN

#9 Dec 14, 2012
nobody wrote:
<quoted text>whos his farther n law besides tony i know these people well and their dawn good people all this shit is good for IS DOUBLE TROUBLE if u know i mean all [ies
You must not know him as well as you think.Like I said he has done it for YEARS...
Vanessa

Canmer, KY

#10 Dec 14, 2012
My parents have been married for 29 yrs and my father has never once cheated on my mother NEVER so I don't know who u r or where ur getting ur info but u don't know sh*t. My father is a great man he beleaves in staying faithful, my father can't stand a cheater so u can think what u like but cheater my father is not. So f*ck off
nobody else

Scottsville, KY

#11 Dec 14, 2012
I know that Tony has never cheated. That man is too good of a husband, father, and grandfather to ever stoop that low. He loves his family. Anyone who states otherwise doesn't know him at all. That family is filled with nothing but good people. How about you take you're BS somewhere else.
maryann

Scottsville, KY

#12 Dec 14, 2012
to ever started this shit its all freaking liars why cant some people be happy for other this is my cusion tommy u all talking about and his wife they are good people at lease they dont sit around on their ass not doing nothing they dont start lie and as for myself they should take this off the county its just for people thats got nothing do at lease they dont hide behide the internet why dont u people put your real name her
nobody

Scottsville, KY

#13 Dec 14, 2012
all these people not happy just wanna talk about everybody their just bored people
Know

Lafayette, TN

#14 Dec 14, 2012
Vanessa wrote:
My parents have been married for 29 yrs and my father has never once cheated on my mother NEVER so I don't know who u r or where ur getting ur info but u don't know sh*t. My father is a great man he beleaves in staying faithful, my father can't stand a cheater so u can think what u like but cheater my father is not. So f*ck off
This is so funny. course he would never tell the truth. it doesnt matter how long a person has been married.if you believe that your as dum as people at dg says.lmao.
Know

Lafayette, TN

#15 Dec 14, 2012
nobody else wrote:
I know that Tony has never cheated. That man is too good of a husband, father, and grandfather to ever stoop that low. He loves his family. Anyone who states otherwise doesn't know him at all. That family is filled with nothing but good people. How about you take you're BS somewhere else.
whatever. the truth hurts doesnt it.
Know

Lafayette, TN

#16 Dec 14, 2012
nobody wrote:
all these people not happy just wanna talk about everybody their just bored people
just stating the truth he knows what he has done.hes the one has to live with it.hes as bad as robert.
Know

Lafayette, TN

#17 Dec 14, 2012
maryann wrote:
to ever started this shit its all freaking liars why cant some people be happy for other this is my cusion tommy u all talking about and his wife they are good people at lease they dont sit around on their ass not doing nothing they dont start lie and as for myself they should take this off the county its just for people thats got nothing do at lease they dont hide behide the internet why dont u people put your real name her
why are you on here then.cousin or not hes a CHEATER like robert.
IKnowThem

Loretto, KY

#18 Dec 14, 2012
Roberts a hard worker, always helpsa friend in need. If he is getting sum strange then good for him. His wife is a pure bread, registered bitch who sits at home all day and spreads gossip and plays on topix. Her and her bestie ashley herrington cudnt keep their noses out of the stinkiest shits. They aint happy unless their tellin gossip. Robert, keep on keepin on! Vanessa and ashley, fuck yall, topix wud go out of business without you.
Angle

Elizabethtown, KY

#19 Jun 8, 2013
So did he ever leave his wife? I'd like to get to know him better but not if he's still with his wife I heard she's crazy
sup

Scottsville, KY

#20 Jun 8, 2013
Go on, try it. He is a loser.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 7 hr BIG_STEVIE 493
Missing dog near New Roe Road/Clare Road 9 hr dog lover 5
Case pocket knives wanted (May '11) Sat Josh Phillips 32
Cemetary walk Sat weenie lover 1
Mcconnell vs grimes Sat Christian 5
McDonald's Fri RoamingInsomniac 3
foster, bray, carter (the three stuges) Oct 16 just saying 62
Scottsville Dating
Find my Match

Scottsville Jobs

Scottsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Scottsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Scottsville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]