does any one know who ashley howard i...

does any one know who ashley howard is???????.........

Posted in the Scottsville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Mar 11

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Mar 12, 2011
i think she is the one that had that wreck on 101.i think she has been seeing a married man since sometime in january.
So what

Leitchfield, KY

#2 Mar 12, 2011
So what if she is? Is it your old man? If not it isn't anyones business but theirs.

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Mar 12, 2011
yep sure is mine and she is a hoe bag been told all kind of stuff about her.maybe she needs a lesson in life.
So what

Leitchfield, KY

#4 Mar 12, 2011
Well if it is your old man, then whip hers and his ass. It takes two to cheat. Maybe they deserve each other and you are better off without someone like that.

Lexington, KY

#6 Mar 12, 2011
well he really aint mine but he is my close friend and she needs to be aware of what she is messing with not only does he like to cheat and lie,but he also likes to run over the people who care more about him than his own family.but the only thing he cares about is him so if you know her "SO WHAT" then pass that message to her.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#7 Mar 12, 2011
I don't know her-- or him, but he's to blame as much as she is. I mean, SHE isn't cheating on ANYBODY, he is.
He's a lair and a cheater, according to you. His wife would be better off without him. I say, let this woman have him, so his wife can find a guy that DOESN'T cheat!

Lexington, KY

#8 Mar 12, 2011
if you dont know her then why do you care. or are you her??
So what

Leitchfield, KY

#9 Mar 12, 2011
Roaming you hit it exactly right. He is as much to blame as she is if not more so. His wife could do better than that.

Elizabethtown, KY

#10 Mar 12, 2011
you all are right, the thing is that his wife is having a really hard time dealing,alot has happened this week to her and she knows that its not just her to blame some people didnt even know the the you know what was even married thought that he was just using a friends garage to work on cars.she needs to know that he is a real piece of work,and men like that dont never be true to themselves much less their women.from the his wife talks this is the third time he has cheated on her,and i know he has been married twice before so do the math.
So what

Leitchfield, KY

#11 Mar 12, 2011
He sounds like a real weiner, umm I mean winner. His wife needs to stop being his floor mat. Tell her to let his other women have his nasty ass before he gives her something ajax and a brillo pad won't scrub off.

Elizabethtown, KY

#12 Mar 12, 2011
thats we have tried to tell her.We will see if she listens to us,she has let him come back twice already,maybe this time she has learned a lesson,but still what makes all these women that chase after married men think they wont do it to them if the get the chance..... just saying....
kychica

Bethpage, TN

#13 Mar 13, 2011
oldmotherduck wrote:
thats we have tried to tell her.We will see if she listens to us,she has let him come back twice already,maybe this time she has learned a lesson,but still what makes all these women that chase after married men think they wont do it to them if the get the chance..... just saying....
You're right. There's a reason the phrase 'once a cheater, always a cheater' is around......because it's true!!!!
talk talk talk

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 Mar 13, 2011
FYI: if your talking about shorty. Ashley is not seeing him. She's with cody.
Shorty is down there cuddling up to guffey. Get ur facts straight.
And I would worry less about ashley and more about his other women.
DONNA TAYLOR

Elizabethtown, KY

#15 Mar 13, 2011
who ever this is doing the talking ill pray for ya because thats my daughter your talking about
nosey

Casey, IL

#16 Mar 13, 2011
Daughter or not Donna she has sure made a name for herself. That's not your fault honey
DONNA TAYLOR

Columbia, KY

#17 Mar 13, 2011
well its like this i dont like this site its trouble but you dont get on here an talk about my family ive lost a grandson in september the 1st 2010 ashleys son an ive been through enough an im sure she has to so drop the subject i will pray for ya
Kristin

Scottsville, KY

#18 Mar 13, 2011
First off what Ashley does is ASHLEYS business. I don't think that it concerns any single one of you. If she wants to make a name for herself.. let her do it. But that's her decision. I'm pretty sure that she has been through quite enough without having to read all this BS on here. So worry about whats going on in your life and stay out of hers.
you dont even no

Carthage, TN

#19 Mar 13, 2011
why does everyone run there mouth about shit they no nothing about?ashley isn't with shorty shes with cody!!!!and cody is always up her azz crack so when she got time for shorty!i mean for real grow up!you pepole dont no anything bout her shes my best friend if any one nos its me and she aint bout no shorty!!!!mind your own dang business and quit acting like you no hers cause you don't!!!!!
DONNA TAYLOR

Elizabethtown, KY

#20 Mar 14, 2011
SHE SURE DONT NEED CODY EAITHER SHE NEEDS TO GET HER LIFE TOGETHER AN LEAVE HIM ALONE HES NOT A GOOD PERSON she deserves a better life
Christy

Lafayette, TN

#21 Mar 14, 2011
Donna's right...All this sight is good for is to trash somebody, nobody ever tells the truth here and someone's always startin a rumor based on hear say, NOT what they've seen or heard for themselves. You should all try telling them to their faces, instead of hiding behind your lil screen!
Everyone has skeletons and we're all sinners, let God judge already. Or PUT UP OR SHUT UP!!!!
She lost a son, back off, that could of been my son, your son, grandson, etc....STFU and pray for that family already jeeeeze.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Little Dollies 46 min coffeelady 7
Griddles vs. Dumplins 49 min FourO 16
Sewer smell at TSC 49 min FourO 8
Amy Smith-mother who calls police on 10 yr old ... (Dec '09) 50 min FourO 41
Eclipse Glasses ? 51 min FourO 8
Wet vote!!! (Jun '15) 52 min FourO 186
John Deere or Cub cadet? 1 hr just me 10

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance