So what happened to Koti Bell being "...

So what happened to Koti Bell being "pregnant" twice last year

Posted in the Scottsville Forum

Curious

Westmoreland, TN

#1 Jun 3, 2012
Aparently Koti said she became pregnant by her loser husband and within days of seeing him for the first time in months, she somehow got pregnant. no mention of the baby ever again. Then a few months later she is pregnant AGAIN with another guys baby... then no mention of the baby again. This girl is nuts. Why is she not locked up in a mental hospital?

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#2 Jun 3, 2012
Um, did she have a miscarriage? Do you know?
How about just go talk to her and ask her? She's not here ya know.
Curious

Westmoreland, TN

#3 Jun 3, 2012
She is a nut job. Cant trust what she says. First time she told me she got in a car accident and lost the baby, but told no one else that story. Two weeks later she is on FB telling everyone she just got into a car accident that day. Two car accidents in a two week span? If she really got in an accident the first time she would have been telling everyone. The second time her new boyfriend dumped her and then she told everyone she was pregnant. Next thing you know they are back together and engaged. She put a ultra sound photo up of what clearly was a developed baby and the name of the mother was cut out. Then once again no more talk of a baby.
oh my

Bowling Green, KY

#4 Jun 4, 2012
Curious wrote:
She is a nut job. Cant trust what she says. First time she told me she got in a car accident and lost the baby, but told no one else that story. Two weeks later she is on FB telling everyone she just got into a car accident that day. Two car accidents in a two week span? If she really got in an accident the first time she would have been telling everyone. The second time her new boyfriend dumped her and then she told everyone she was pregnant. Next thing you know they are back together and engaged. She put a ultra sound photo up of what clearly was a developed baby and the name of the mother was cut out. Then once again no more talk of a baby.
Wow! Koti Bell sounds like a nut job!
oh my

Bowling Green, KY

#5 Jun 4, 2012
Found it funny I would see pics of her and her husband at the time. She would even post stuff about him, then the next day she would be seen with Joseph Stinson.. Idk much about the girl but I will say she needs to get herself straight for her children. It might be time she figures out what she needs, not what she wants.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#6 Jun 4, 2012
Curious wrote:
Maybe she thinks it's none of your business. I tell people bullschitt too, if they ask me something that is none of their business.
psa

Scottsville, KY

#7 Jun 4, 2012
Unless you're the father of the baby, someone's pregnancy is NONE of your business. If she wants you to know whether or not she was pregnant, or how those pregnancies ended, she can tell you. Otherwise, mind your own damn business.

I don't know her, know whether she is a "nut job" as you say or not but I've experienced miscarraiges and while I was experiencing that kind of loss, I would not be happy about someone running their mouths about it online.*Once again*, I don't know her or anything about these pregnancies, but if she did have a miscarraige maybe she was too hurt or ashamed to talk about it. I can guarantee that anyone who has had a miscarriage is dealing with a lot of pain and heartbreak over it and maybe you should pray for them (if you're the religious type) instead of putting them down at a time in their life that is already difficult.

As it usually happens on Topix, I'm sure you are in some way jealous of her and want to trash her on Topix. Or maybe she took your man. Those seem to always be the two main causes of Topix trolling.
Curious

Westmoreland, TN

#8 Jun 4, 2012
She was faking those pregnancies which is sick. Just look at her facebook and you will know the type of person she is.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#9 Jun 4, 2012
psa wrote:
Unless you're the father of the baby, someone's pregnancy is NONE of your business. If she wants you to know whether or not she was pregnant, or how those pregnancies ended, she can tell you. Otherwise, mind your own damn business.
I don't know her, know whether she is a "nut job" as you say or not but I've experienced miscarraiges and while I was experiencing that kind of loss, I would not be happy about someone running their mouths about it online.*Once again*, I don't know her or anything about these pregnancies, but if she did have a miscarraige maybe she was too hurt or ashamed to talk about it. I can guarantee that anyone who has had a miscarriage is dealing with a lot of pain and heartbreak over it and maybe you should pray for them (if you're the religious type) instead of putting them down at a time in their life that is already difficult.
As it usually happens on Topix, I'm sure you are in some way jealous of her and want to trash her on Topix. Or maybe she took your man. Those seem to always be the two main causes of Topix trolling.
Very true.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#10 Jun 4, 2012
Curious wrote:
She was faking those pregnancies which is sick. Just look at her facebook and you will know the type of person she is.
I can't look at anyone's Facebook, because I don't have Facebook and don't want Facebook. People know to much about other people as is, without posting your life on Facebook. Facebook is really a worse place than Topix to stir schitt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
To the girl I love 6 hr My back hurts 18
David Brummet & Jamie 6 hr RoamingInsomniac 38
Scottsville Music Thread (May '12) 10 hr POSSUM 29
Why does the roaming insomniac try to make ppl ... (Mar '14) 12 hr RoamingInsomniac 62
home invasions 12 hr just sayn 5
Wet vote!!! 18 hr Vikki Dale 146
Sheriff Cooke Please read Kentucky Revised Stat... Tue worryaboutyourself 12
More from around the web

Scottsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Scottsville Mortgages