First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Hmmmm

Scottsville, KY

#1 Aug 6, 2009
What happened to the post about the Hos at Halton? Did someone get their toes stepped on and got it removed? It was finally gettin interesting.
hahah

Portland, TN

#2 Aug 6, 2009
Hmmmm wrote:
What happened to the post about the Hos at Halton? Did someone get their toes stepped on and got it removed? It was finally gettin interesting.
evidenly so
Trouble with a capital T

Scottsville, KY

#3 Aug 6, 2009
Imagine that. Have always heard the truth hurts. Makes you wonder who.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#4 Aug 6, 2009
Whoo Wee!!! It was gettin' to hot at Halton. Fan the Ho's before their drawers catch fire.
bandit57

Westmoreland, TN

#5 Aug 6, 2009
Hmmmm wrote:
you can only write so much,then get rid of it,,,the bandit

“The Nature Boy !!”

Since: Jun 09

Charlette,NC

#6 Aug 6, 2009
Piss on that place...can't get job there unless you kiss someone's arse or from what i've heard worse. Half the ones i've seen that work there don't know a welder from a spray can.
who cares

Bethpage, TN

#7 Aug 6, 2009
sounds like alot of people need to get a life on here instead of sitting on there butt on a computer and starting trouble why don't you do something good to yourself and get a job

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#8 Aug 6, 2009
who cares wrote:
sounds like alot of people need to get a life on here instead of sitting on there butt on a computer and starting trouble why don't you do something good to yourself and get a job
Oh no, not another "get a life". Here we go again. That freakin' get a life schitt is so old, Columbus beat the hell out of the Indians for saying that. What the F do you think you are doing? And it's their butt, not there butt. You are just showing your ignorance.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#9 Aug 6, 2009
Flair4TheGold wrote:
Piss on that place...can't get job there unless you kiss someone's arse or from what i've heard worse. Half the ones i've seen that work there don't know a welder from a spray can.
They are just common tards, Flair. LOL.

“The Nature Boy !!”

Since: Jun 09

Charlette,NC

#10 Aug 6, 2009
who cares wrote:
Hey..that's good advise....but you need to watch it, i could be the f**ker who schitts on your big mac!......WOOOO!
Jane

Leitchfield, KY

#11 Aug 6, 2009
who cares wrote:
We are having fun.Shouldn't you be at work too?
FlippenChickensS ays

Gloucester, UK

#12 Aug 6, 2009
Who cares about the clouds when we're together. Just sing a song and think bout sunny..... weather! Happy Trails Ho's. Wishing all you Ville Ho's the best day a Ho can have. Cheers
FlippenChickens

Gloucester, UK

#13 Aug 6, 2009
Why is most certainly shows my address as Glousester, UK. Who knew? I bloody well didn't! I just LOVE Glousester. Why every one of you mo'fn Scottsnuts should come over to England so I can meet you. Oh and bring those Ho's from BoxTown. I here they are the best in the land.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#14 Aug 6, 2009
FlippenChickens wrote:
Why is most certainly shows my address as Glousester, UK. Who knew? I bloody well didn't! I just LOVE Glousester. Why every one of you mo'fn Scottsnuts should come over to England so I can meet you. Oh and bring those Ho's from BoxTown. I here they are the best in the land.
You may have all the Halton Ho's if you want them. They are so lazy, one has to put saw briar's under their arses to make them hump it back up.
Curious

Scottsville, KY

#15 Aug 6, 2009
We all know the answer to this topic. What about a new one?
WHO ARE THE LAZIEST AND SORRIEST PEOPLE AT HALTON??????????
bandit57

Westmoreland, TN

#16 Aug 6, 2009
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
You may have all the Halton Ho's if you want them. They are so lazy, one has to put saw briar's under their arses to make them hump it back up.
don.t talk about are ho.s , una we have to pawn them out. are we going to make the bus ,the bandit doing his job ,are you ..i was to drive the bus ,,help me the bandit
hahah

Portland, TN

#17 Aug 7, 2009
Curious wrote:
ben anderson, jeff thompson, daniel grant, lester jenkins, larry sharp,tommy sadler, philip hooten, michael henry, hope wright, jason halloway, jason ausbrooks, lee ausbrooks, john wesley kirby, jeff dickerson, wendy cockrill...

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#18 Aug 7, 2009
Curious wrote:
It would probably be easier to post WHO ISN'T. LOL.
cathy

Billings, MT

#19 Aug 7, 2009
lets get to the bottom of this im suposed to be able to suck a harley well im not so sure what that means, but even if i could what about this "IT IS NONE OF YA DAMN BUSINESS." What i do or do not do..... Also thanks for keepin me in the lime light even though im more than a thousand miles away with my mother in the ICU unit but oh well u all are givin someone else a break for a day and i will be back at work on the 17 so if u think you might want to bash me please do it to my damn face not behind my back i will be more than glad to tell u to kiss MY ASS......
Trouble witha capital T

Scottsville, KY

#20 Aug 7, 2009
hahah wrote:
<quoted text>ben anderson, jeff thompson, daniel grant, lester jenkins, larry sharp,tommy sadler, philip hooten, michael henry, hope wright, jason halloway, jason ausbrooks, lee ausbrooks, john wesley kirby, jeff dickerson, wendy cockrill...
Is there anyone left that actaully works????? Cause thats a pretty long list so far.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
joe & donna taylor 17 min RoamingInsomniac 18
News Rape, Sexual Abuse, Incest and Persistent Felon... (Jan '12) 5 hr alilel 63
Husband that took wife for implants, that was h... 9 hr Tell us 4
Whats everyones opinion on Zija (Feb '11) Fri try this 46
i love swingers Fri new in town 36
The Politics of ACS LL Football Fri texans proud 6
Big Blue!!! Mar 26 Blue_Devils 38
Scottsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Scottsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]