wondering

Bethpage, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

anyone went thru small claims court? any info. u can give me? i called and was told to go get a free book that tells u what u have to do and need to know.i am going to get one but was just wondering.

“Analyzing Dumb Public Figures”

Since: Jan 10

Chicken Town USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Judged:

wondering wrote:
anyone went thru small claims court? any info. u can give me? i called and was told to go get a free book that tells u what u have to do and need to know.i am going to get one but was just wondering.
Watch judge Judy. I love that show.
wondering

Bethpage, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

lol yeah but i am being serious.
I Have

West Union, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Judged:

wondering wrote:
Yes, I have gone through small claims. Go get the booklet. It guides you through everything. There are time and monetary limits on small claims, so check those first. After all the paperwork has been filed, you will get a courtdate to plead your case. Save and document everything.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Judged:

wondering wrote:
lol yeah but i am being serious.
First of all you do NOT need a lawyer, just proof of your claim. The filing fee used to be $36.00 but the defendant has to pay that if you win. There is just one problem, even if the judge rules in your favor, he/she can't make them pay you. It will still be up to you to collect and you have 15 years to do so. Just a hint, if they have a job you can collect through garnishment of wages. All this is done through the Circuit Court Clerk's Office. You can serve the garnishment papers yourself and not have to pay a law official to do it. I repeat you do NOT have to have or need a lawyer.
wondering

Bethpage, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

really? i have someone that owes me money and i am getting nowhere with getting it.

Since: Jan 11

Westmoreland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all you do NOT need a lawyer, just proof of your claim. The filing fee used to be $36.00 but the defendant has to pay that if you win. There is just one problem, even if the judge rules in your favor, he/she can't make them pay you. It will still be up to you to collect and you have 15 years to do so. Just a hint, if they have a job you can collect through garnishment of wages. All this is done through the Circuit Court Clerk's Office. You can serve the garnishment papers yourself and not have to pay a law official to do it. I repeat you do NOT have to have or need a lawyer.
if my ho,s put a x on my paper work to own them ,will that hold up in court if they are drinking daddys wine.mr john.h.dillinger.

“Act Like Lady Think Like A Man”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>First of all you do NOT need a lawyer, just proof of your claim. The filing fee used to be $36.00 but the defendant has to pay that if you win. There is just one problem, even if the judge rules in your favor, he/she can't make them pay you. It will still be up to you to collect and you have 15 years to do so. Just a hint, if they have a job you can collect through garnishment of wages. All this is done through the Circuit Court Clerk's Office. You can serve the garnishment papers yourself and not have to pay a law official to do it. I repeat you do NOT have to have or need a lawyer.
Good info.....

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Judged:

dillinger2 wrote:
<quoted text>if my ho,s put a x on my paper work to own them ,will that hold up in court if they are drinking daddys wine.mr john.h.dillinger.
Don't even try it Pimp Daddy JD, my friend. The judge will probably throw you in jail for public intoxication. You know how you like your sippy cup filled with vodka. Just withhold the value of the wine from your Ho's 10% cut of her earnings. Problem solved.

Mr. Farter

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Judged:

Irishgirl19 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good info.....
Thanks, Irish Girl.
FBC

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't even try it Pimp Daddy JD, my friend. The judge will probably throw you in jail for public intoxication. You know how you like your sippy cup filled with vodka. Just withhold the value of the wine from your Ho's 10% cut of her earnings. Problem solved.
Mr. Farter
Bahahahahah!

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Judged:

wondering wrote:
really? i have someone that owes me money and i am getting nowhere with getting it.
Go to the Circuit Court Clerks office they will tell you the steps to take for free, unless you go ahead and file then. It will only be the filing fee if you do. They will tell you the same thing, a lawyer is not needed. The judge will have the papers you file, all you need is proof to present to the judge. If you call a lawyers office, you can bet your butt they will tell you that you need them. LOL. Hope this helps you.
wondering

Bethpage, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

i just wonder if its worth messing with and a way for me to get my money? i went and got the book today with all the info.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Judged:

wondering wrote:
i just wonder if its worth messing with and a way for me to get my money? i went and got the book today with all the info.
I suppose it would depend on how much it was. Sometimes it's best to chalk it up to screwed again, than fool with it. I have been screwed so many times, anymore I just say; Hey do I look like a friggin' banker and walk off. LOL.

Then there is taking it out of their hide if you are man or woman enough. LOL. Anymore if you do that, you go to jail, they go free and they still owe you the money. LOL. Good luck.
wondering

Bethpage, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

I hate to let it go.its not a lot but its a nice little chunk but its under 100 bucks,I'm not the fighting kind other than fighting with my mouth never been physical with anyone.I should let it go but i hate to be screwed again.i just confused and mad.
I Have

West Union, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Judged:

wondering wrote:
I hate to let it go.its not a lot but its a nice little chunk but its under 100 bucks,I'm not the fighting kind other than fighting with my mouth never been physical with anyone.I should let it go but i hate to be screwed again.i just confused and mad.
We'll, think about if you have to take off work or not to go to court dates. If so, then you would be losing money. But, if you wanna do it just for the principal of it, then go for it. Teach then a lesson.
I Have

West Union, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Well*
wondering

Bethpage, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

I don't work so it would be for the principal of it and hope to get my money.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

whats the name of the Book and where do i get one...
wondering

Bethpage, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

court house.go where u get your drivers license at and ask them.tell them u are there for the small claims court book.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

32 Users are viewing the Scottsville Forum right now

Search the Scottsville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min The Apostle 147,231
Tammy Turner 58 min toot_toot 5
wreck on 31e yesterday 5 hr oldhouse 1928 4
kevin porter (Dec '12) 10 hr DeR75 4
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 16 hr Flint hill bandit 16,132
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 16 hr Flint hill bandit 1,017
Huntsman Aoutmotive 17 hr Brent huntsman 14
•••
•••
•••
•••

Scottsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Scottsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE