Pizza Hut leaving???
itk

Lafayette, TN

#41 Sep 21, 2012
I was there wrote:
i totally agree about the crew at pizza hut. They either need a totally different crew or atleast new managment 2 control the crew.but my main question is,i heard the new pizza hut was gonna have either a taco bell or subway in with it.I've heard both, just wondering how true that was or which 1 its gonna be.
Taco Bell
wild

Lafayette, TN

#42 Sep 22, 2012
I was there wrote:
i totally agree about the crew at pizza hut. They either need a totally different crew or atleast new managment 2 control the crew.but my main question is,i heard the new pizza hut was gonna have either a taco bell or subway in with it.I've heard both, just wondering how true that was or which 1 its gonna be.
I hope Taco Bell
Moxie

Scottsville, KY

#43 Sep 22, 2012
I wish they would raise their standards and open a Cheddars or maybe an O'Charleys. It would be nice to be able to go to a nice restaurant without driving 30 miles or more.
wild

Lafayette, TN

#44 Sep 24, 2012
Moxie wrote:
I wish they would raise their standards and open a Cheddars or maybe an O'Charleys. It would be nice to be able to go to a nice restaurant without driving 30 miles or more.
yea or ryans or golden coral
Moxie

Scottsville, KY

#45 Oct 2, 2012
I love Ryans!That would be great!
Fred sandfurd

Westmoreland, TN

#46 Oct 2, 2012
Moxie wrote:
we will never get a restraunt like that until they pass going wet! So let's vote again GO WET

“Bootleggin ,Doctern, & Mayorin”

Since: Nov 10

Box Town

#47 Oct 2, 2012
Fred sandfurd wrote:
<quoted text>we will never get a restraunt like that until they pass going wet! So let's vote again GO WET
Oh My Lizabeth,
This is the big one their Fred.
All this wet county talk has got two stop now!!
Ceast un dissist, watt ever that meens. Yew have got my nerves all tore up wiff that filthy talk.
I half paid out tons off moneys two the politichuns, went two ever church un testified bout the evuls of legull licker sellin.
Uncle Uno supports me wiff my stand again that their evul legull licker sellin.
The Lord even wants yew two
VOTE DRY !!!
Girl

Hartsville, TN

#48 Oct 4, 2012
Just go to the new Minit Mart and get a pizza, they are 10 times better than Dominoes and Pizza Hut combined! When I was little I love both of their pizzas but here in the past 2 years they cant make one that my dog would eat! and Pizza Huts service is terrible!! They are building a new Pizza Hut in the same spot but its supposed to be 3 times the size, hopefully it will have better service and food!
Junk hauler

Westmoreland, TN

#49 Oct 4, 2012
Girl wrote:
Just go to the new Minit Mart and get a pizza, they are 10 times better than Dominoes and Pizza Hut combined! When I was little I love both of their pizzas but here in the past 2 years they cant make one that my dog would eat! and Pizza Huts service is terrible!! They are building a new Pizza Hut in the same spot but its supposed to be 3 times the size, hopefully it will have better service and food!
they need new management.
Cmon

Bowling Green, KY

#50 Oct 7, 2012
Minit Mart pizza is better than Domino's? Wow that is a strange comment. I guess some people like Cici quality pizza after all. To each their own.
Sista

United States

#51 Oct 9, 2012
Fred sandfurd wrote:
<quoted text>we will never get a restraunt like that until they pass going wet! So let's vote again GO WET
I agree!!!! Everyone drinks in Allen county anyways so might as well sell it there :)
monica

Scottsville, KY

#52 Oct 19, 2012
I hope a Taco Bell comes here! That would be awesome! Also... Not everyone drinks in Allen County.
just me

Scottsville, KY

#53 Oct 21, 2012
monica wrote:
I hope a Taco Bell comes here! That would be awesome! Also... Not everyone drinks in Allen County.
Thats right not everyone in allen count y drinks.I think people need to know what they are talking about before they open thier mouths about what people in allen county do
Sista

Bowling Green, KY

#54 Oct 23, 2012
People are always so quick to pop off on the Internet! Gt me laughing over here, smdh!
Sista

Bowling Green, KY

#55 Oct 23, 2012
Don't be so defensive, damn. Makes ya look guilty :)
BeBe

Scottsville, KY

#56 Oct 29, 2012
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
Nope. We had a Taco Bell here once, it didn't do well.
It did well at first. But then the owners got to the point where they did crappy with food. No one wants to pay for a taco full of lettace with a teaspoon of meat. The quality fell. It did do well at first though.
just wondering

Scottsville, KY

#57 Nov 8, 2012
are they not going to buid a toco bell next to pizza hut?
lakelad

Westmoreland, TN

#58 Nov 12, 2012
I was told the other day, Taco Bell is not coming in, even though it was reported in the newspaper that it would. I hope it's not true.
me

Oakland, KY

#59 Nov 12, 2012
lakelad wrote:
I was told the other day, Taco Bell is not coming in, even though it was reported in the newspaper that it would. I hope it's not true.
I heard it was going to be a Taco Bell/KFC/Pizza Hut. Of course you hear everything, so I guess we won't really know until the hang the sign(s). Sure would be nice to have both or all 3 tho!
Yep

Bowling Green, KY

#60 Nov 12, 2012
Yeah for real! lol I just hope it's not gonna be run by the same old management.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tower power 9 min RoamingInsomniac 4
karma 6 hr just me 29
Cal Turner healthcare facility 7 hr true 5
mandy anderson (Jun '12) 15 hr concerned 16
So I guess Debbie Parrish on after breaking joh... 20 hr Wolfie 38
in need of 21 hr dillinger2 10
God Loves You 22 hr Your Friend 20
More from around the web

Scottsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE