Pizza Hut leaving???
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
heard it

Bowling Green, KY

#1 Sep 4, 2012
I heard Pizza Hut is leaving?? It should, the last time I went in there to eat, about 2 or 3 mos. ago, all the waitresses, & manager were sitting up in the front where the restrooms are, flies everywhere, we tried ordering 2 different kinds of pizza, and she would come back to our table we are out of pan crust, out of sausage so on & so on, ordered take out last weekend, got it, it was ice cold & the bottom was dough, had to put it in the oven & actually cook it, so last night wanted a pizza, ordered Dominos this time on the internet, said my total was 10ish, with coupon 7.99, called to be sure, yes your name is ******? Yes I said, yes it's $7.99 + tax, husband went in it was $11.00 something he said why?? Deep dish is 2+$ more, the girl didn't tell my wife that on the phone, she just talked to ya'l, so he calls me in front of them, they still charged us $11ish, & get it home cold as ice again, had to bake it as well, guess I'm going to have to go to Bowling Green for that too..or buy frozen ones, oh yeh I already did...TWICE..
tosh
#2 Sep 4, 2012
It isn't leaving. I talked to the manager. They are building a new one that has drive thru and delivery.
Deep Dish

Westmoreland, TN

#3 Sep 4, 2012
Where is the new one being built?

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#4 Sep 4, 2012
That's corporate "quality" for you.

I've been gettng pizzas from the Country Bakery in Austin. More expesive but it's always super fresh and loaded with flavor and toppings.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#5 Sep 4, 2012
tosh wrote:
It isn't leaving. I talked to the manager. They are building a new one that has drive thru and delivery.
I WANT a new one AND delivery. Yes please!
Stacy

Lafayette, TN

#6 Sep 4, 2012
The current Pizza Hut is closing only temporarily... The new one will be built in the same location. The last day to order in the old building will be tomorrow. The new building will be built and hopefully completed by December :) Pizza Hut, lots of memories for so many of us through the years... Lol
YUM

Scottsville, KY

#7 Sep 4, 2012
I hope they build another. I love Pizza Hut but do think they need a new building and drive thru.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#8 Sep 4, 2012
Well, I'm glad they are building something new. I will miss the old building, but Still glad.
HKB

Lafayette, TN

#9 Sep 5, 2012
Godfathers Minit Mart has some good pizza. Always some kind of specials going on.
Hmm

Cleveland, OH

#10 Sep 5, 2012
I've gone to this Pizza Hut numerous times throughout the years and will have to say that the service at this location is horrible. The staff is always rude and not helpful. My wish is that the franchise would clean house of employees and hire a motivated manager and motivated wait staff.

And yes, Godfathers has great pizza and great deals.
heard it

Bowling Green, KY

#11 Sep 5, 2012
and also a clean staff, the last time we went in there, when I said they were all up front sitting by the restrooms, they were also smoking, & playing the worst music ever on the jukebox hard rock to be exact. Bowling Green has spoiled us for going in restaurants with NO smoking. Griddles & Dumplins too.
Moxie

Scottsville, KY

#12 Sep 6, 2012
I only went in this Pizza hit once and that was enough!It was just a bunch of teens running around ,playing and being obnoxious.I ordered Ice Tea with my pizza and It honestly was so nasty tasting,I thought they used a dirty sock for a filter.Disgusting!I have never been back and don't intend to!!!
DODS

Lafayette, TN

#13 Sep 6, 2012
Hope they control the oven better the past 3 Pan pizzas we got SUCKED...not cooked long enough cause the manger doesn't regulate the cook area and make sure the belt is on right speed and the oven the exact temp...come on man.
heard it

Bowling Green, KY

#14 Sep 6, 2012
I say forget another place to eat, lets get a WALMART, just think of the jobs it would create, old man Turner is gone now, it's time to move on..
Moxie

Scottsville, KY

#15 Sep 7, 2012
I totally Agree with that! A Wal Mart would be so good for this town.Bring it on!
Haha

Lafayette, TN

#16 Sep 9, 2012
Looks like it is already closed.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#17 Sep 9, 2012
Haha wrote:
Looks like it is already closed.
It is closed. They closed like I think Friday. They won't reopen until December is what I was told. That is IF the building is done.
who cares

Westmoreland, TN

#18 Sep 9, 2012
its about the worst pizza hut in a 100 mile radius. so need a new building but just as bad need a new crew, the worst all but one.
geeez

Bowling Green, KY

#19 Sep 10, 2012
We need to have a Papa Johns.
wow

Bowling Green, KY

#20 Sep 10, 2012
heck yeah on the Papa John's there amazing :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vote Yes 5 min Smiley 4
Richey Walker 2 hr Ghetto Gospel 15
Lucas Goodrum aka LANDON GOODRUM 2 hr Public information 1
Last post win war. War begin now! (Jul '15) 3 hr RoamingInsomniac 2,853
Electric bill 7 hr Blaine 36
Timothy Madden 10 hr Schmedley T Troll 27
Amy Payne,Williams,Gabbard (Apr '13) 17 hr wishing 17

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance