simply amazingggg

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2010

wow anyone heard who the ho's messing with now? that sammy light kid. i mean i thought he was buddies with joe the guy who she treated like crap. she really gets around this year. i have seen her with many different guys. poor joe first she screws him over with taking that kid away from him to screwing his friends. scottsville girlz ard just evil to do something like that.
Sammy For Sheriff

Lafayette, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2010

Judged:

simply amazingggg wrote:
wow anyone heard who the ho's messing with now? that sammy light kid. i mean i thought he was buddies with joe the guy who she treated like crap. she really gets around this year. i have seen her with many different guys. poor joe first she screws him over with taking that kid away from him to screwing his friends. scottsville girlz ard just evil to do something like that.
Sammy Holder has hypnotized her with his bionic peter.
weiner whacker

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2010

Which one is it Sammy holder / light?
big sexy

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2010

shes f**cking the sammy light dude wit tha red camaro.
Sammy for sheriff

Lafayette, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2010

Judged:

big sexy wrote:
shes f**cking the sammy light dude wit tha red camaro.
No shes f**King Sammy Holder with the bionic peter
wtf

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2010

yea we all know its must be the code name for sammy light.
brittany

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2010

this is humerous. Tonya aint no ho. She was wit a guy just recently for 6 months. Her nd sammie r just friends. Nd if u dont know the true story wit her nd joe then keep ya mouth shut nd dont be runnin ur mouth. Get ur facts straight before u start talkin crap.
Mary Lee

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2010

I think this is so funny that people want to hide behind a name and talk shit about my cousin. You have no clue y her and Joe are no longer together and it is not my place to tell anyone. Second she is not a f'n whore I mean really she has a daughter who she loves and spends all her spare time with; Third how immature are some people. If you want to run your mouth about her how bout you go say it to her face....Bc you are scared. So get a life and stop runnin your f'n mouth about my cousin got it!!!

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2010

Mary Lee wrote:
I think this is so funny that people want to hide behind a name and talk shit about my cousin. You have no clue y her and Joe are no longer together and it is not my place to tell anyone. Second she is not a f'n whore I mean really she has a daughter who she loves and spends all her spare time with; Third how immature are some people. If you want to run your mouth about her how bout you go say it to her face....Bc you are scared. So get a life and stop runnin your f'n mouth about my cousin got it!!!
Oh no, it just can't be. Not that stupid get a life shit again. That is so old Columbus beat the hell out of the Indians for saying that stupid get a life shit. If people didn't have a life they would be dead, you dumbass. Can't you think of anything intelligent to say?

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2010

wtf wrote:
yea we all know its must be the code name for sammy light.
No it's not. Sammy light's ol' silly ass. Sammy Holder is the only guy in Scottsville with a bionic peter.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2010

Sammy for sheriff wrote:
<quoted text>
No shes f**King Sammy Holder with the bionic peter
You are right. All the women want the bionic peter.
tonya bragg

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2010

dont you guys have anything else better to do with your time than get on here a an talk crap..i mean really im flattered that you think about me so much to keep up with everything i do. but if you really new anything youd know what joe done to me an my family an how he never wants anything to do with my daughter. me an sammy are just friends, why dont you put your real name really this is dumb

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2010

tonya bragg wrote:
dont you guys have anything else better to do with your time than get on here a an talk crap..i mean really im flattered that you think about me so much to keep up with everything i do. but if you really new anything youd know what joe done to me an my family an how he never wants anything to do with my daughter. me an sammy are just friends, why dont you put your real name really this is dumb
My name is Theodore F. Fartinsky. I don't think I know you dear. I was just giving an update on the bionic peter. I drew the blueprint for it. That thing is a monster. You sure do have a silly cousin, using that ignorant get a life shit. That's older than dinosaur turds. Yes, it is really dumb for a topic this old to be dragged out again. Some people just can't think of any new I suppose.
tonya bragg

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2010

i agree with you about the topic but my cousin is just doing what any cousin would do an really it doesnt matter how old that phrase is the meaning still stands behind it so yea ppl do need to get a life an stop trash talking ppl.
bossy bitch

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2010

o boo hoo. he belongs to mexico chick anyways.
trailer trash

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2010

Mary Lee wrote:
Oh my you are scaring me to death. What are you gonna do jump through your screen to get someone
trailer trash

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2010

tonya bragg wrote:
i agree with you about the topic but my cousin is just doing what any cousin would do an really it doesnt matter how old that phrase is the meaning still stands behind it so yea ppl do need to get a life an stop trash talking ppl.
Pleas folks refrain from the get a life stuf yall are gonna wear una farters fingers out explaining that
bossy bitch

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2010

boo hoo he belongs to mexico chick anyways

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2010

tonya bragg wrote:
My dear that get a life shit is a topix epedemic. It makes no sense. If people didn't have a life, they would be dead. People might have a shitty life, but they already have a life. People act as if they have found a new term. It would make more sense just to tell them to kiss your ass or go F-K themselves. Please don't tell me to kiss your ass, if you're really hot looking, I might just do it. Hehehehe.

Teddy Fartinsky
The Great Una Farter.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2010

trailer trash wrote:
<quoted text>Pleas folks refrain from the get a life stuf yall are gonna wear una farters fingers out explaining that
Thank you. Sometimes I get tired of telling my Columbus & Indian story. Some people love to hear it over and over again though.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of82
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Scottsville Forum right now

Search the Scottsville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min Le Jimbo 145,946
Clint Willis (Aug '13) 1 hr busted by a snitch 18
Gospel outreach 10 hr confused 28
Erica bunch 17 hr Heather 7
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 23 hr Poles 26,181
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) Sun Libertarian 1,010
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) Sat Well 16,113
•••
•••
•••
Scottsville Dating

more search filters

less search filters