not your customer

Bowling Green, KY

#1 Mar 4, 2014
BEWARE OF GETTING ROBBED.

I priced a repair and was quoted $399, I knew this was high.
I went to another repair shop on the hill and the repair here was $200.
WOW 50% cheaper.

I guess they have to make up for the price they paid for the business.

Express did all my work. this shop will get none of my business due to

OVERPRICED REPAIRS.

BEWARE.....there are two other better repair shops in Scottsville, use then and save money. run the robbers out of town,
XCustomer

Campbellsville, KY

#2 Mar 4, 2014
They are extremely over priced on there work
I know

Lubbock, TX

#3 Mar 4, 2014
I go to anderson's market for everything, reasonable and been in business for years. If they can't fix it, they know somebody who can.
mee

Columbia, KY

#4 Mar 6, 2014
I go to Huntsman AUTOMOTIVE in Bowling Green!!!! They are in no way a rip off! I've NEVER had a problem out of them fixing my stuff and OVER CHARGING me! I will continue to go to them! They are the best shop in Bowling Green!

By the way, who ever started this thread, it's AUTOMOTIVE
cracksmeup

Lafayette, TN

#5 Mar 6, 2014
I sat there for 45 mons one day waiting for them to correct my tire pressure . I left n went elsewhere.
white male

Lubbock, TX

#6 Mar 8, 2014
Id pay double to avoid trents
Alisha from BG

Bowling Green, KY

#7 Mar 9, 2014
Evidently you and I went to a different Huntsman Automotive in Bowling Green because I was quoted of over 1100.00 for a repair and I went to another shop located on Kenton Street in Bowling Green and the guys rotated a bad tire from the front to the rear just so I could drive it til I could afford repairs and hardly any of the quotes were necessary. I had already planned on taking it to a salvage facility. I have been driving it for 6 weeks now with no further problems but of course the rear crooked tire is still a rough ride problem but around the city I can live with it. I surely will not take it back to Huntsman Automotive to have it repaired because they told me on the day of the estimate that I should park it and not move it.
you pay for what you get

Hartsville, TN

#8 Jul 24, 2014
So you went to a big busy shop with certified mechanics, that has all their work guaranteed from being a Napa Autocare center, you didn't like the price so you took it to a shade tree mechanic downtown that has doesn't have a nationwide warranty and might have certified mechanics.... You pay for quality.
mom

Sonora, KY

#9 Jul 24, 2014
Mark muffler is good
I hate idiots

Scottsville, KY

#10 Jul 27, 2014
Most people are smart enough to set their own tire pressure.
Blondie

Scottsville, KY

#11 Jul 29, 2014
These are honest people. Their mechanics are curtious and knowlegeable. You get what you pay for....if you want cheap parts and people who do not care if you car is fixed or not, take it somewhere else. This is a new business in town and I think they will be a good addition...give them a chance...
nodoubt

Lafayette, TN

#12 Jul 29, 2014
you pay for what you get wrote:
So you went to a big busy shop with certified mechanics, that has all their work guaranteed from being a Napa Autocare center, you didn't like the price so you took it to a shade tree mechanic downtown that has doesn't have a nationwide warranty and might have certified mechanics.... You pay for quality.
Not necessarily!
nodoubt

Lafayette, TN

#13 Jul 29, 2014
Blondie wrote:
These are honest people. Their mechanics are curtious and knowlegeable. You get what you pay for....if you want cheap parts and people who do not care if you car is fixed or not, take it somewhere else. This is a new business in town and I think they will be a good addition...give them a chance...
they may or may not be honest, but they are still way over priced. They are not the only good people with quality parts and such.
Brent huntsman

United States

#14 Jul 31, 2014
Somehow, some way I need to make my boat payment. So I'm gonna charge huge prices! Deal with it!
adolphus resident

Portland, TN

#15 Aug 1, 2014
I had them quote dual exhaust on my car and the quote was $695.00!! I had the same work performed in Lafayette, TN for $160.00 (Cox Exhaust) You get what you pay for?!? I say a fool parts with his money. I will never go back!!! They really need to review what and how they are pricing things because in a small town with those non-competitive prices, they wont survive, and they shouldn't.
adolphus resident

Portland, TN

#16 Aug 1, 2014
you pay for what you get wrote:
So the exhaust tech is a certified welder? I ask him and he said no. So how can you make a certified mech statement? Did you ask or do you work there? To miss a quote by several hundred dollars is ok? I think not.
llllll

Westmoreland, TN

#17 Aug 7, 2014
I will always go to Huntsman Automotive. Being a teenage girl, they're the only place in Scottsville I can take my car and feel comfortable sitting there and waiting for it. They have always helped me out when I needed it and never over priced me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jordan Marsh mail man creeper peeper 3 hr Buck 12
Scottsville Baptist Church 16 hr Ricky Spanish 7
i love swingers Sun Dale 38
mullets are back Sat Dale 37
News Rape, Sexual Abuse, Incest and Persistent Felon... (Jan '12) Sat alilel 63
Husband that took wife for implants, that was h... Sat Tell us 4
Whats everyones opinion on Zija (Feb '11) Fri try this 46
Scottsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web