arandom_girl

United States

#1 Sep 27, 2013
We've got teenagers committing suicide over these kids cyber bullying. And what do you find on here grown ass people acting like children. Really goes to show what kind of example you're setting for our kids. There are more negative comments about people on here than any types of praise or prayer. Its sad really that people really stoop so low to bash either people about their mistakes. I think these forums should all be taken down the entire site should be taken down
There should be one built for encouragement and hope. If you think it makes you feel better about yourself it shows nothing but your true character. I wouldn't befriend any of you. And that my peers is going to make you one sad and lonely person at the end of your life.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#2 Sep 27, 2013
Unfortunately, this is a grown up web site, not a teen site and there are people that want to attack you, lie about you and bully you. You have to have a tough skin to be here.
Ayo Beyo

Pasadena, TX

#3 Sep 27, 2013
Hogballs actively executes the ones who don't commit suicide.
arandom_girl

United States

#4 Sep 27, 2013
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
Unfortunately, this is a grown up web site, not a teen site and there are people that want to attack you, lie about you and bully you. You have to have a tough skin to be here.
I know it's not a teen site I was just making a point that is very immature. And it's not about being tough skin and it's about being Compassionate in general to your fellow man. No one seems to be very christian-like here. And I'm pretty sure that when the site was built it was not based on a bunch of hypocrites and rumors
arandom_girl

United States

#5 Sep 27, 2013
Ayo Beyo wrote:
Hogballs actively executes the ones who don't commit suicide.
I'm sorry was that supposed to make sense

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#6 Sep 28, 2013
arandom_girl wrote:
<quoted text> I know it's not a teen site I was just making a point that is very immature. And it's not about being tough skin and it's about being Compassionate in general to your fellow man. No one seems to be very christian-like here. And I'm pretty sure that when the site was built it was not based on a bunch of hypocrites and rumors
No, I'm sure this site was built for something constructive, but I don't know what yet. All you will get online, in general, is lies, gossip and rumors.
sombody

Campbellsville, KY

#7 Sep 28, 2013
arandom_girl wrote:
<quoted text> I know it's not a teen site I was just making a point that is very immature. And it's not about being tough skin and it's about being Compassionate in general to your fellow man. No one seems to be very christian-like here. And I'm pretty sure that when the site was built it was not based on a bunch of hypocrites and rumors
You are one to talk here about being a Christian... befriending people... hah you need to sit down and read your Bible.. help those here that bash others individuals, or those as a whole group as you just did.. I have never bashed anyone here and I pray that God has mercy on you for judging them.. we were all born into sin and God gave us freewill to do the right thing and those of us who dont well we will have to live with our choice but to them that believe and wilfully disobey then whoa to their soul..I pray they repent... have a good day I'll Pray for you..
arandom_girl

United States

#8 Sep 29, 2013
sombody wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one to talk here about being a Christian... befriending people... hah you need to sit down and read your Bible.. help those here that bash others individuals, or those as a whole group as you just did.. I have never bashed anyone here and I pray that God has mercy on you for judging them.. we were all born into sin and God gave us freewill to do the right thing and those of us who dont well we will have to live with our choice but to them that believe and wilfully disobey then whoa to their soul..I pray they repent... have a good day I'll Pray for you..
Do you realize how ridiculous you sound? Tell me exactly what I said the bash someone? The statement I made was a true one at that and it was generalized so shut up
sombody

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Sep 29, 2013
he real question here is do you realize how you sound.. you if you dont like what you are reading then dont visit this site its that simple...no I dont agree with most post here some people just drag down the site but everyone is entitled to there opinions. . Thats our rite.. if you dont like a post do what I do and report it if I see a childs name mentioned here that I know its reported and 9 out of ten times removed so STOP YOUR SNIVLING AND DO SOMETH8NG ABOUT IT rumming your mouth only makes it worse

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Podiatrist (Jan '12) 42 min calebhart54 10
Karen Britt 12 hr RoamingInsomniac 2
Jason Guffey 16 hr curious 4
looking for 22 hr Steven meadows 1
looking for 22 hr hiI 2
Hair cuts Sat FYI 5
Thankful Feb 27 hello 1

Flood Watch for Allen County was issued at March 02 at 3:51PM EST

Scottsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Scottsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:36 am PST

Bleacher Report 9:36AM
Titans OT Roos Announces Retirement After 10 Seasons
Yahoo! Sports 9:46 AM
Titans left tackle Michael Roos retires after 10 seasons
CBS Sports 5:55 AM
Devon Still tweets that daughter Leah is home after latest treatment
Bleacher Report 9:58 AM
Vince Young Registered at NFL Vet Combine
Bleacher Report 3:30 AM
Bengals' Blueprint for Winning Free Agency