Cry Babys from President race

Cry Babys from President race

Posted in the Scottsville Forum

Mr Big Bucks

Lafayette, TN

#1 Dec 5, 2012
I lost my vote in the President race and I am not cryinng about it. I will just have to live with it for four years. As long as Congress holds out on the tax plan I will be OK. My income will be the same unless the President get his way. I don't think it will ever happen and if we go over the cliff it will only cost me $3500.
tinponyrider

Westmoreland, TN

#2 Dec 5, 2012
I would guess that you need to plan on it costing you the 3500 and probably more.
Mr Big Bucks

Westmoreland, TN

#3 Dec 5, 2012
tinponyrider wrote:
I would guess that you need to plan on it costing you the 3500 and probably more.
I can afford 3500 with what I am saving with the tax breaks I get. I don't care to tell you because of to few people to affect the vote.

“Bootleggin Ginseng Digger”

Since: Nov 10

Box Town

#4 Dec 6, 2012
Mr Bucks,
I like the way yew thinks.
Cum over two my shack un geet yew a buy one gett one free deal their feller.
Ass a politichun myself I have offered sum tax breaks two businesses two cum hear two lovely Box Town.
Offered sum chinese feller free water out of our creek ifen he wood start up a clothes washin place.
Gave tax credit to JD2 for his Ho escourtin thing.
Uncle Uno geets a tax break fer the church .
Primate pays no property tax on his home ( a hole in the ground).
I am tryin two spread wealth un prosperity two all our citizuns hear.
Only requirement is two
VOTE DRY!
tinponyrider

Westmoreland, TN

#5 Dec 6, 2012
Mr Big Bucks wrote:
<quoted text> I can afford 3500 with what I am saving with the tax breaks I get. I don't care to tell you because of to few people to affect the vote.
Well annie up cause you are going to loose those tax breaks too. Your insurance is going to cost more and you will be paying taxes on your insurance premiums, even what your employer pays.
Mr Big Bucks

Westmoreland, TN

#6 Dec 6, 2012
tinponyrider wrote:
<quoted text>Well annie up cause you are going to loose those tax breaks too. Your insurance is going to cost more and you will be paying taxes on your insurance premiums, even what your employer pays.
You people don't even know how to count money. The tax breaks will stay in place for the ones of us that makes a larger income than most. It will make little differents in my totals at the end of the year. If I get charged more I will take it from you. See you will never learn how it works. I will always be looking down at you. Sorry SUCKER!
tinponyrider

Westmoreland, TN

#7 Dec 6, 2012
Mr Big Bucks wrote:
<quoted text>You people don't even know how to count money. The tax breaks will stay in place for the ones of us that makes a larger income than most. It will make little differents in my totals at the end of the year. If I get charged more I will take it from you. See you will never learn how it works. I will always be looking down at you. Sorry SUCKER!
Rock On Sucker...
Curious

Bethpage, TN

#8 Dec 9, 2012
Anybody who actually works will pay more for everything, thanks to Obamacare. Yuck!!!!

Since: Sep 11

Westmoreland, TN

#9 Dec 9, 2012
Curious wrote:
Anybody who actually works will pay more for everything, thanks to Obamacare. Yuck!!!!
That would be in my opinion a correct statement. The only ones that is will not affect will be the ones that don't work and already living off the government, such as "entitlements".
Mr Big Bucks

Westmoreland, TN

#10 Dec 9, 2012
Curious wrote:
You poor schmucks talk like you must have something. If you could read you would find out it is people like me that will be paying for it. 99% of the people of Allen County will have it better as coverage is concerned. Democrats are going to cost me money. But most of you poor folks will do better. I won't lie about it but you guys are dumb. I don't know how you have made it this long. I vote Republican because it makes me money.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are there any decent signal women in scottsville 4 hr Dustin 8
The 'Clown' Can't Be Stopped From Winning. 5 hr Mucking Forons 300
Republicans dropping out of office & not runnin... 20 hr Dem 10
Chucker Groves 20 hr really 4
The Core Mon Isittoolate 5
Where to get a scanner programed Jan 14 Niemand 2
officer involved shooting Jan 13 RoamingInsomniac 12

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance