jurio

Bowling Green, KY

#1 Jun 11, 2013
who made allstars
Reds

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Jun 11, 2013
Look at all the dope heads.
sad

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Jun 17, 2013
Reds wrote:
Look at all the dope heads.
Its really sad that you have nothing better to do than to belittle kids parents. Kids cannot help whom their parents are. Why cant you quit being a negative nelly and be happy for the kids that worked hard and made it. If you have a problem with the parents, maybe you should take it up with the head person of the league instead of being a coward behind your computer and running ppl down.
Sorry

Lubbock, TX

#4 Jun 17, 2013
Reds wrote:
Look at all the dope heads.
I take it your kid didn't make it, & now your upset about that??
sad

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Jun 18, 2013
Sorry wrote:
<quoted text> I take it your kid didn't make it, & now your upset about that??
It has to be something for the same person to get on here and bash all the adults. Im sure they are perfect and their kid is perfect. Thats y they are upset about everything. They should take more time with their kid or kids and practice with them as much as they sit on the computer talking about everyone. Maybe then their kid would improve their game instead of learning how to run everyone down like their parents. Lead by example is what they should remember. Not worrying about who does what. That right there is whats wrong with this town.
Reds

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Jul 2, 2013
sad wrote:
<quoted text>
Its really sad that you have nothing better to do than to belittle kids parents. Kids cannot help whom their parents are. Why cant you quit being a negative nelly and be happy for the kids that worked hard and made it. If you have a problem with the parents, maybe you should take it up with the head person of the league instead of being a coward behind your computer and running ppl down.
For one I'm not on a computer. I have seen and reported about the drug use at the ballgames. My sons that play don't need to be around these parents. If you only knew of these individuals you would be suprised who all does drugs around your kids, nephews, nieces, and grandchildren. If I was unaware, I would want to know. But you all seem to want it hidden. Next year my sons will not be associated with these people.
Kathy

Bethpage, TN

#7 Jul 3, 2013
Reds wrote:
<quoted text>
For one I'm not on a computer. I have seen and reported about the drug use at the ballgames. My sons that play don't need to be around these parents. If you only knew of these individuals you would be suprised who all does drugs around your kids, nephews, nieces, and grandchildren. If I was unaware, I would want to know. But you all seem to want it hidden. Next year my sons will not be associated with these people.
name some names chicken!
Reds

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Jul 3, 2013
Kathy wrote:
<quoted text>name some names chicken!
Why should I tell names. And why should I be chicken. I would rather it be a suprise to everyone. As you know football is coming up, guess we will see some of the druggies there too. If you watch real close around you, you all can see all the activity. Plus keep your ears open too, you might hear something as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jessie shockley 8 hr RoamingInsomniac 2
I wish the stalker will leave the real roamingi... 8 hr RoamingInsomniac 47
Law at Landmark 8 hr black widow 5
glasgow jail web site 13 hr tell us 12
Huntsman Aoutmotive (Mar '14) Thu another x customer 18
David Brummet & Jamie Thu RoamingInsomniac 36
God Loves You Wed Amen 18
More from around the web

Scottsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]