Does anyone know Mikey Murray
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Key

Rock Hill, SC

#21 May 20, 2013
I say his mom helped by working there. Plus he had to have someone drive him there. His family knows how he is. They aren't kidding anybody!
Haters an motivators

United States

#22 May 29, 2013
Dont none o ya bitches know shit, would u fuckin rob your god damn mom????fuck no u wouldn't, y the fuck u think he moved down here, defentily not for this piece of shit town or the two faced people here, he moved down here for her, but hey the facts will show up cause fact are facts but one fact that i for sure know is that no matter how hard u try in this world your gonna have enemy's an friends but keep ur enemy's closer an he will know who to go after after he gets done with this bullshit charge, framing people don't help the police but there gonna be pissed at u after they(meaning the cops)prove that he is innocent, I've know him for awhile an robbing cars ain't his thing, robbing his mom ain't his thing, he don't even like stealing a candy bar from the gas station trust me i know I've tried to get him to do it for me an plus everyone makes mistake when there young its just a matter of changing the way u are after you make them mistakes
Nobodycares

Rock Hill, SC

#23 May 29, 2013
I thought the tobacco shop got robbed not his mom. Lmao. But you know the facts, right?!?! Just curious.....how do you rob a car. I've heard of stealing a car, car jacking, and breaking into a car but never robbing one. Do you stand beside the car and demand it to open its doors and hand over all it's valuables???? It's pretty obvious you don't know shit!!!! Go get you a candy bar and shut the hell up!!!!
Mikey murray

Leitchfield, KY

#24 May 30, 2013
Ya P***YS coverin ur names up an shit, tht is the most childish shit ever ive never even been on topics before but for a first timer, i love all my peps on here tht love me so much tht they got to write about me, its a real boost of confidence, as a matter of fact ik like 3 different people tht posted on it, i cant help tht i got peps on my dick, i hope ya keep posting about me, it makes me wanna congratulate ya for being so childish an ignorant
funny funny

Scottsville, KY

#25 Jul 31, 2013
ged wrote:
<quoted text>its true
i kno gor a deff fact out want Mikey. How about all of you get lives and leave others alone. There's not even one thing bad about Mikey. How bout y'all take a break from the computer for a while, get off you're fat lazy asses nd do something instead of gossiping. Thank you.(:
HIS LADY

Faith, NC

#26 Aug 4, 2013
Fu€kkkk all of y'all...don't none of y'all kno wat tf happened n as far as I'm concerned Mikey is a GREAT person...way better than all y'all on here tlkn mad sh¡t. Atleast he backs his mouth up unlike all y'all tht wanna hide behind fake names. All this is fu€kkkkn STUPID! He's been gettin his life together n bet...one of these days he's gonna b on top n prove all y'all fluk azzez WRONG! HE IS A STRONG WILLED, SMART, DETERMINED, HANDSOME, CARING, WONDERFUL PERSON. Don't hate cuz ya ain't! The only reason y'all hatin is cuz y'all to bored wit ya own lives n have ta tlk sh¡t bout other people ta make yourself feel better. Ain't no one got time for all y'alls negative attitudes. Go on somewhere wit ya stupidity FORREAL!
Ur tha best baby...love u!
Keep ur head up...all these dumbazzez r gonna pay one day for tlkn bad bout u.
NaptowN

Elizabethtown, KY

#27 Aug 20, 2013
They wish they lived his life.......
they some squares on the square lol,
Whassup wid allllllll , these fluck ni€€az??
I kno why they hate us ,/,,
~&#8361; £ 317
wooow

Westmoreland, TN

#29 Aug 21, 2013
What a waste of life just trying to read that ignorant mess! Cussing every breath doesn't make you right or cool. Remember that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Josie " Whor" Chastain 30 min RoamingInsomniac 6
Jasmine Michelle Ward 31 min Concerned 46
Last post win war. War begin now! (Jul '15) 59 min RoamingInsomniac 1,806
Local Teacher 1 hr RoamingInsomniac 5
Hate this 2 hr RoamingInsomniac 7
The weird "Core" director 3 hr sheepdog 8
what do you think of mikey/butter the snitch?!?!! (Aug '12) 7 hr Smells like a RAT 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scottsville Mortgages