Next Last
Whoknows

Belmont, NC

#1 Apr 21, 2013
Anyone know anything about Mikey Murray
WHY

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Apr 22, 2013
Yes I know him and what do you want to know?
Whoknows

Charlotte, NC

#3 Apr 22, 2013
Just wondering what type of person he is. I've heard a lot of different things about him. Not trying to start anything would just like a real answer. His girlfriend's opinion changes like the weather.
WHY

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Apr 22, 2013
he is a good kid but he has his own problems, just like we all do. He is trying to do thing different and get his self together and its about time to. Next thing is for him to look at who he is around and make some changes there also.
Whoknows

Charlotte, NC

#5 Apr 22, 2013
Thank you.
his cuz

Albany, KY

#6 May 11, 2013
Mikey is a great person done got his ged an a great girlfriend an his own place he would b better if he got new freinds im here for ya
Curious

Scottsville, KY

#7 May 11, 2013
I don't know him except through a relative of his I just wonder if he is the one that was breaking in all the cars last year? Not accusing just curious about it. And his relative told me that they fired his mother at the tobacco store after the robbery maybe because of him or an inside job. Again not accusing just heard all this from a relative. Also was told he is very good at breaking into things! Again not accusing just info from what I was told.
his cuz

Albany, KY

#8 May 11, 2013
Well tell ur informent they need 2 get there facts straight cause they dont know what they talkin about
ged

United States

#9 May 13, 2013
his cuz wrote:
Mikey is a great person done got his ged an a great girlfriend an his own place he would b better if he got new freinds im here for ya
ged ? prolly stole it too
Gosh

Campbellsville, KY

#10 May 13, 2013
Great Girl Friend, Please. She has been past around to his cousins before he got with her, He was better off with the last one, his GF Now, is nothing but a two face bag of lies. As far the tobacco shop.Soon the facts will come out as to if he did it or not.
ged

United States

#11 May 13, 2013
Curious wrote:
I don't know him except through a relative of his I just wonder if he is the one that was breaking in all the cars last year? Not accusing just curious about it. And his relative told me that they fired his mother at the tobacco store after the robbery maybe because of him or an inside job. Again not accusing just heard all this from a relative. Also was told he is very good at breaking into things! Again not accusing just info from what I was told.
what you heard is no doubt the truth
ged

United States

#12 May 14, 2013
Curious wrote:
its true
Lol

United States

#13 May 16, 2013
Hey His Cuz.....whose got their facts straight now?!?! LMAO! Karma is a b**tch. He's right where he belongs. GED dont mean nothing in prison :D
Lol

United States

#14 May 16, 2013
his cuz wrote:
Lmao. What's his GED doing for him tonight sitting in a jail cell. Yeah he's really a good person. SMDH!!!! Looks like everybody else knows the facts better than you. Are you one of his cousins that slept with his girlfriend too. Is that why she's so great? Y'all ain't fooling nobody.
kentuckynana

United States

#15 May 16, 2013
Yes I know Mikey murrary. He is a great young man.I have known him his whole life. He has had a hard life. But he is a surviver.No one has ever give him a chance. People need to get the fact straight. And keep your mouth on your face thank very much
Lol

United States

#16 May 16, 2013
kentuckynana wrote:
Yes I know Mikey murrary. He is a great young man.I have known him his whole life. He has had a hard life. But he is a surviver.No one has ever give him a chance. People need to get the fact straight. And keep your mouth on your face thank very much

So stealing is the answer?!?! Robbery is an answer?!?! A lot of people have rough lives but that doesn't mean you don't work at a job and steal what you want. Easy cop out for his actions but smart people know better. Sorry, facts are facts and you don't know them! I guess you can get your facts in next weeks paper. Lol
blow me

Elizabethtown, KY

#17 May 17, 2013
kentuckynana wrote:
For the chances you are talking about, what he doesn't come from a well to do family? That he does what he wants and screw the outcome? Great job there. If he would have done something other than stealing and telling lies or selling dope, Maybe he could become that man his family thinks he is, instead of that that little piece of shit that he is. No I don't feel sorry for him
Lol

Monroe, NC

#18 May 17, 2013
blow me wrote:
<quoted text> For the chances you are talking about, what he doesn't come from a well to do family? That he does what he wants and screw the outcome? Great job there. If he would have done something other than stealing and telling lies or selling dope, Maybe he could become that man his family thinks he is, instead of that that little piece of shit that he is. No I don't feel sorry for him
Well said.
Key

Rock Hill, SC

#19 May 20, 2013
Hope they lock his thieving ass up and throw the key away.
blow me

Rineyville, KY

#20 May 20, 2013
They are trying to, Maybe they need to go for some of his friends while they are at it. You know he didn't do it by his self he isn't that smart.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
To the girl I love 21 min Nat 259
Last post win war. War begin now! 2 hr -Sprocket- 192
cortni clark/oliver 7 hr UKrulz111 8
tinker & allen 7 hr RoamingInsomniac 47
the scottsville lunatic 8 hr RoamingInsomniac 9
Poll Allen County Wet Election 9 hr T Gator 57
Hannah n Wes back together 13 hr the one 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scottsville Mortgages