Fish

Millington, TN

#1 Dec 7, 2012
Personally I would never have one. Because I'm catholic but I feel that everyone has a choice and that if it's what they feel us right they should do it. But I'd like to know what everyone else thinks are you for or against it? And why? How do you feel about it?
info

Glasgow, KY

#2 Dec 7, 2012
Against! Its not the child's fault that its parents was stupid and had unprotected sex. I believe the mother should carry the child and if they don't want it, give it to a couple that can't have kids.
Fish

Millington, TN

#3 Dec 8, 2012
I understand where your coming from but it's not always that simple. First of all carrying a child that long even if you think you don't want it many women grow an attachment to the child. And even if you find a family you don't know who your giving your child to! Not really! And in many cases it's not always the mother and the fathers fault sometimes the child is a result of rape and not everyone can deal raiseing a child that way having to take Care of a reminder of what happen. But like I said I would never beable to have an abortion and I don't think I could ever give my child to a stranger, no matter what it was that caused it.
Beck

Glasgow, KY

#4 Dec 8, 2012
bull its a fact a true rape the woman will not conceive because of trauma and if so it really wasnt rape. Maybe someone mad afterwards and decides to call it rape but not while she is enjoying it.
OMF

Westmoreland, TN

#5 Dec 8, 2012
Beck wrote:
bull its a fact a true rape the woman will not conceive because of trauma and if so it really wasnt rape. Maybe someone mad afterwards and decides to call it rape but not while she is enjoying it.
I CANNOT BELEIVE YOU JUST WROTE THIS. You are a complete ignorant asshole. I personally wouldnt have an abortion,but I believe that up to a certain week a woman should have the right to. A fetus is just a blob of cells for quite a while which everyone seems to forget. If you dont like abortion, dont have one. Dont try to run everyone elses lives
OMF

Westmoreland, TN

#6 Dec 8, 2012
info wrote:
Against! Its not the child's fault that its parents was stupid and had unprotected sex. I believe the mother should carry the child and if they don't want it, give it to a couple that can't have kids.
Birth control fails sometimes. You say if they dont want the child give it to a couple that wants kids. Do you know how many unwanted children there are in this country? Thousands and thousands and thousands will not get adopted. They will end up in foster care untill they 18 and then what? Imagine all the unwanted kids in other countries too.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#7 Dec 8, 2012
Beck wrote:
bull its a fact a true rape the woman will not conceive because of trauma and if so it really wasnt rape. Maybe someone mad afterwards and decides to call it rape but not while she is enjoying it.
I know you heard that BS you just wrote on Tv and you are just trying to stir the crap in here, but you made yourself look like a pure moron. Don't come back, nobody needs that here.
tinponyrider

Scottsville, KY

#8 Dec 8, 2012
Beck wrote:
bull its a fact a true rape the woman will not conceive because of trauma and if so it really wasnt rape. Maybe someone mad afterwards and decides to call it rape but not while she is enjoying it.
Dude, you are more full of shitt that a Christmas Turkey. Don't know who told you that Bull Shitt but they lied to you.
Fish

Millington, TN

#9 Dec 8, 2012
Beck wrote:
bull its a fact a true rape the woman will not conceive because of trauma and if so it really wasnt rape. Maybe someone mad afterwards and decides to call it rape but not while she is enjoying it.
do You know how many women in this country get raped and don't report it cause their scared, or confused about the situation. I gerrenty everyone in this world has met someone who's been raped and didnt even notice it!!!
FBC

Lafayette, TN

#10 Dec 8, 2012
I think if a child is conceived out of rape, then adoption is a good choice. But I would never want to have an abortion. I have someone close to me that would love to have a child, but has not conceived yet. This couple really wants children and to hear that someone has had an abortion is like tearing their hearts out. I think of adoption as sharing a life. :)
eric

Bowling Green, KY

#11 Dec 9, 2012
I don't care let it be her choice.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#12 Dec 9, 2012
This is an old argument that will never be settled. Now days there is really no excuse, now that the "morning after pill" is available. Of course if you really don't want a kid, don't Fk with it.
McStuffInStuff

Lafayette, TN

#13 Dec 9, 2012
OMF wrote:
<quoted text>I CANNOT BELEIVE YOU JUST WROTE THIS. You are a complete ignorant asshole. I personally wouldnt have an abortion,but I believe that up to a certain week a woman should have the right to. A fetus is just a blob of cells for quite a while which everyone seems to forget. If you dont like abortion, dont have one. Dont try to run everyone elses lives
A blob of cells? A fetus has fully formed if immature organs at 56 days! That's roughly 8 weeks. The heart starts beating at 56 days. But that's just a blob, right? And beck- don't be an ass. Obviously you're a guy and know nothing.
Curious

Westmoreland, TN

#14 Dec 9, 2012
Beck wrote:
bull its a fact a true rape the woman will not conceive because of trauma and if so it really wasnt rape. Maybe someone mad afterwards and decides to call it rape but not while she is enjoying it.
Are you really so stupid that you believe that?
get a clue

Scottsville, KY

#15 Dec 18, 2012
Sorry but its a woman's choice. Not anyone else's choice. Birth control fails. Mine did twice and I got two children from it. So get real. Rape does result in pregnancy your body doesn't say ohhhh that egg doesn't need fertilization that was rape sperm. Idiots you have been watching Fox news to much. Go and get some education biology and some professional therapy.
Blah Blah Blah

Bowling Green, KY

#16 Dec 18, 2012
So a 'sperm donor' of an unborn child which is conceived through consensual sex has absolutely NO say in the fate of the fetus which he has helped to conceive?

I'm VERY much pro-choice, but it takes two to Tango - so to speak- and I think it would be very wrong/selfish for a woman to not consider the other half of the equation on this decision.

Yes, its the woman's body, but she should take that into consideration when having sex. Birth control, if used CORRECTLY, is 99% effective.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rototiller for riding lawn mower (Mar '14) 1 hr Gary Puntman 2
Cooter brown post?? 3 hr Joe 18
School Board 5 hr I Care 6
Brittany Cornwell (Nov '09) 14 hr Sam 32
I'm new to scottsville 17 hr Moved here from F... 25
First Church of Discount Sin (Apr '10) 18 hr RoamingInsomniac 30
mandy lee 18 hr RoamingInsomniac 4
Scottsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Scottsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Scottsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Scottsville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 6:00AM
Preview, Prediction for Bengals vs. Broncos
Bleacher Report 8:00 AM
NFL Power Rankings Week 17: Predicting Post-Monday Night Football Standings
NBC Sports10:10 AM
Why does Cincinnati shrink in the spotlight?
NBC Sports10:26 AM
Titans have become the NFL's biggest slump-busters
NBC Sports12:04 PM
Titans lead Bucs for top pick - NBC Sports