Any info about the fire?

Posted in the Scottsville Forum

Wonder

United States

#1 Apr 21, 2013
Heard it was a trailer park in allen county. I was wondering if someone could give any info. Where, who and why?

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#2 Apr 22, 2013
Didn't hear anything yet. Sorry.
nobody

Scottsville, KY

#3 Apr 22, 2013
Wonder wrote:
Heard it was a trailer park in allen county. I was wondering if someone could give any info. Where, who and why?
yes mr.meador trailer court across from the Woodstock on carter town road hope no one got hurt
Hmmmmmmm

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Apr 22, 2013
This is how rumors start.Its Wild wood Estate, its is on Cartertown Road, Two families miss place.Two trailers complete lost. And Miss Lyles owns the park. As of right now it was a kerosene heater that cause it
nobody

Scottsville, KY

#5 Apr 22, 2013
Hmmmmmmm wrote:
This is how rumors start.Its Wild wood Estate, its is on Cartertown Road, Two families miss place.Two trailers complete lost. And Miss Lyles owns the park. As of right now it was a kerosene heater that cause it
excuse me this is my home town it used to be mr.meadors trailer court don't know who owns it now
Just saying

Scottsville, KY

#6 Apr 22, 2013
It has never been Meadors Trailer park....That was on 98...
Just saying

Scottsville, KY

#7 Apr 22, 2013
It has never been Meador Trailer Park...That is on Highway 98.
Hmmmmmmm

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Apr 22, 2013
Well then nobody I will not be asking you for any info about Scottsville, being you get confuse easy.
WHAT

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Apr 22, 2013
Excuse me nobody, Im not from scotttsville and I know what trailer park it is and it not the one you said it is and if I didn't know which one it was(and your from here) and get it wrong, I wouldn't open my mouth to show how stupid you are. So we all think you need to get out more so you will know where you are and you need to take someone with you so you don't get lost. LMFAO
ridiculous

Westmoreland, TN

#10 Apr 22, 2013
Ok seriously this person just made a mistake. Big Deal! Why are you being so rude about it. A simple "I'm sorry but you are mistaken, that's not the trailer park we are talking about" would have done just fine. I don't think it was an intentional mistake and I really think this has gotten blown out of proportion. But topix is good for that.

Anyways, I'm not sure who the families are that was involved with the fire, but I hope no one was hurt.
Cherry11

Bowling Green, KY

#11 Apr 22, 2013
It was a single mother of two young boys in Lyles trailer park. She was lighting a kerosene heater when it blew up on her and engulfed the place within minutes. The boys weren't home and she has a few 2nd and 3rd degree burns on her hand. She's okay but lost everything she owns including all of her children's clothes and toys in the fire.
ted

Scottsville, KY

#12 Apr 25, 2013
the police went up there today and taped it off, they think something besides a heater was being lit with the coleman fuel,
nobody

Campbellsville, KY

#13 Apr 28, 2013
Ted you sound like you know something? Its sad that they are now homeless,but they was in the middle of having to move and already had the lights cut off. And there was a witness saying the heater exploded after the fire started.The couple got the burns trying to put the fire out, and was standing outside talking to a neighbor when the heater exploded. So yeah maybe the cops need to look into it..
Chuck

Portland, TN

#15 Apr 28, 2013
Its a bad deal,wildwoods always been a last cheap resort for people down on their luck to begin with,I hate it for the family involved

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stay off of MY birds thread! 10 hr RoamingInsomniac 8
therapist 18 hr yup 2
looking for Tue RoamingInsomniac 2
Podiatrist (Jan '12) Mon calebhart54 10
Karen Britt Mon RoamingInsomniac 2
Jason Guffey Sun curious 4
looking for Mar 1 hiI 2

Winter Storm Warning for Allen County was issued at March 04 at 3:50AM EST

Scottsville Dating
Find my Match