How do you stop caring for someone?
Move

Westmoreland, TN

#2 Nov 14, 2012
You find someone new
lookout

United States

#3 Nov 14, 2012
Best way to get over Dick is to get under a new one.
Missy

Franklin, KY

#4 Nov 14, 2012
Depends on how much they meant to u & what u have shared. More than likely u never will but u have to find a way to keep going foward without them.
unreal love

Morgantown, KY

#6 Nov 15, 2012
From the Heart wrote:
You can't It's human nature to care and love someone. Even if you are able to move on you will always have Days,Nights,movies or just thoughts about that person. Every so often the thought will cross your mind. What if it would have been different or If I could just have one last chance or one last day with them. I had one person I in my life that I would give my life to have one more day with or even one hour with her. Look no one can give you the right answer to this question. You have to look in yourself for the answer. Everyone handles life different. Like a old man once told me. It's not life that makes you a man, It's how you live your life.
that is so true. you feel something that just will not die. as you said you drive by something or hear something that reminds you. the sad part is the love sometimes cuts you to the bone. it is a hurt that does not want to heal. this love , feels as though , it feels them even when they are not around . isnt that crazy... loving too much ..
Been there

Columbia, KY

#9 Nov 15, 2012
God has someone else for you. I went through the same thing a long time ago. I did not think I would ever love somebody the way I did my first love. I was wrong! I love someone so much more and in so many more ways than my first love! Pray that God will bring you peace and show you how to move on.
unreal love

Morgantown, KY

#10 Nov 16, 2012
I know God gave me this heart so it must not all be meant for wrong. Some people are so hard to understand. Do they feel nothin? Some show no heart at all , in times. I know I am stronger for loving but , so tired of givin love away , and it not comin back. but i will thrive on...
Missy

Franklin, KY

#11 Nov 16, 2012
Wanna hear something funny? The person, the only person I have ever been in love with calls it being obsessed to love someone to much. Well anyways we aren't together haven't been in quiet awhile. I never got the answer as to why he thought that way, but I have 2 dates one tonight, one tomorrow, going to start moving foward & try not to look back. Well have a great day keep your head up, gotta go to work where I work with patients all day & enjoy helping them.
Missy

Franklin, KY

#13 Nov 16, 2012
From the Heart wrote:
<quoted text> It's because he did not feel the same way about you that's why. Not to be mean just being honest. Guys do not know what they love or want until it's to late. Then we act like it was not that important to us to start with. Basically we are ASSSSholes. being honest.
Yes I realize that, him calling me that is what started the end of us. I won't ever forget it or the timing that followed it.
place to be

Morgantown, KY

#14 Nov 19, 2012
it is sad , when you care and no feelings are returned. we often realize that the one that really loved us back was there all along , waiting on us. why grace someone with your love , that does not care for anyone other than themself? Grace that love with someone , who will show you just how special you are..
place to be

Morgantown, KY

#16 Nov 21, 2012
Sometimes, what we think we wanted is not what we really wanted. Feelings of lust can blind you into thinking you feel something you dont. Dont we all at sometime want what we do not need? Alot of people base things they want on money or greed , but sometimes, some people only want love and could really care less about the worldy things. They can all be gone.. Happy Thanksgiving...
Missy

Franklin, KY

#17 Nov 21, 2012
place to be wrote:
Sometimes, what we think we wanted is not what we really wanted. Feelings of lust can blind you into thinking you feel something you dont. Dont we all at sometime want what we do not need? Alot of people base things they want on money or greed , but sometimes, some people only want love and could really care less about the worldy things. They can all be gone.. Happy Thanksgiving...
I never lusted for this person, I really loved him. I still love him, guess I always will. But I won't beg anyone to be with me that doesn't want to be. Happy Thanksgiving to u & everyone else :)
place to be

Morgantown, KY

#18 Nov 21, 2012
Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
I never lusted for this person, I really loved him. I still love him, guess I always will. But I won't beg anyone to be with me that doesn't want to be. Happy Thanksgiving to u & everyone else :)
I also know the feeling this all can cause. You only can wish , and pray that maybe it was not love.. Best wishes to you..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 min DITCH MITCH 151,454
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 2 min truth 2,056
Jeff Cooke vs. Sam Carter for Allen County Sheriff 38 min Voting Mom 53
what did Mickey Atwood do to get fired?? 47 min Unreal 25
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 59 min yea 16,149
Jerry Whitney 1 hr Old Bud 6
edith duke 10 hr RoamingInsomniac 84
•••
•••
•••

Scottsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Scottsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE