do i need a lawyer
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
it is what it is

Westmoreland, TN

#22 Feb 20, 2013
If you advertise yourself, men are gonna bid. Hide yourself like a woman should, and you wouldn't be in this situation. It sounds like you like it or you would not laugh about it. Go ask lawyer that.
Ms Kravitz

Westmoreland, TN

#23 Feb 20, 2013
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but with the above post you lost credibility in my book. You seem to be an attention hound. Behave yourself or go with the flow that you helped create.
The best thing is to change jobs, treat yourself respectfully and mostly keep to yourself. If you treat yourself and others with respect you will likely reap the same. If you got it and openly flaunt it?...Well boys will be boys.
I have to agree with you on this one, Blueminer
tinponyrider

Westmoreland, TN

#24 Feb 20, 2013
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but with the above post you lost credibility in my book. You seem to be an attention hound. Behave yourself or go with the flow that you helped create.
The best thing is to change jobs, treat yourself respectfully and mostly keep to yourself. If you treat yourself and others with respect you will likely reap the same. If you got it and openly flaunt it?...Well boys will be boys.
Blue that is kind of what I thought. Well put.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lloyd football 9 hr Jerks 4
Danny Joe Stinson 11 hr Would Like to Know 2
Nikki Sullivan (Feb '13) 11 hr Kim 2
Glad una is dead Wed RoamingInsomniac 40
China KIng Tue sad 10
Larry Thacker / browns paylake Tue fisherman 2
Kayla Houchens Tue tena 27

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance