do i need a lawyer
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
question

Canton, OH

#1 Feb 14, 2013
My boss is always talking about my boobs and trying to touch them and trying to get me to flash him. All the men in the office do the same thing. Some of the women do too.
blooper

Greensburg, KY

#2 Feb 14, 2013
Yes u need a lawyer
answer

Lafayette, TN

#3 Feb 14, 2013
question wrote:
My boss is always talking about my boobs and trying to touch them and trying to get me to flash him. All the men in the office do the same thing. Some of the women do too.
What are you telling him about seeing them and touching them. What kind of work are you in. Does he have a boss.

“Dark Bike Riding”

Since: Jan 13

Pedaling Against Crime

#4 Feb 14, 2013
Tell this low-life that you are a lady of character and will not be spoken to in such a manner.
Fact

Herndon, VA

#5 Feb 14, 2013
Bicycle Batman wrote:
Tell this low-life that you are a lady of My wife went thru the same thingcharacter and will not be spoken to in such a manner.
my wife went thru the same thing b4 we were married.She got a mini recorder and got him 5 times.She got Frank Farrah of Lafayette and cleaned uoDont put up with that shit its not worth it.Get what u need recorded and go to a lawyer.

“Dark Bike Riding”

Pedaling Against Crime

#6 Feb 14, 2013
You need evidence that these things are happening. A recording could provide that.
My Bat-recorder caught Robin getting into Alfred's wine collection last year. Alfred poured cold water on him and made him confess.
FBC

Westmoreland, TN

#7 Feb 14, 2013
Get evidence and an attorney! No person man or woman should have to go through this anywhere, much less at the workplace! That is just awful! Wow, where is your boss from 1972?! He needs to get a clue before he gets his pants sued off!
Brigitte

Scottsville, KY

#8 Feb 14, 2013
How long have you been putting up with that crap? OMG,yes you definitely need a lawyer.You do need to trap them first.Be sure to get proof.You are working for some real Scumbags!

“Dark Bike Riding”

Pedaling Against Crime

#9 Feb 14, 2013
Cat-woman could give you some pointers, I'm telling you!!
citizen

Westmoreland, TN

#10 Feb 15, 2013
you might wanna talk to a lawyer before you try to record him, depending on the judge you might not be able to use it in court. I know you can record someone all you want if they are in your house but not sure about a business. Either way you shouldn' have to put up with this kick him straight in his nuts that will shut him up
Sheepdog

Westmoreland, TN

#11 Feb 15, 2013
Lawyer first, then evidence, then lawsuit.

fyi

Lafayette, TN

#12 Feb 16, 2013
you need an audible tone every 5 seconds to allow them to know they are being recorded. Went through the same thing, at DAV headquarters.... people can be pigs, men and women. Good luck in whatever you do and no you should not have to tolerate that.
question

Canton, OH

#13 Feb 16, 2013
somebody told me i can not get him fired because i laugh when he says it. i know i am his type. i have big boobs and long blond hair. all the guys like it. but i am kinda get tired of it. my old boss was my boyfriend but they fired him when they found out.
tinponyrider

Westmoreland, TN

#15 Feb 16, 2013
question wrote:
somebody told me i can not get him fired because i laugh when he says it. i know i am his type. i have big boobs and long blond hair. all the guys like it. but i am kinda get tired of it. my old boss was my boyfriend but they fired him when they found out.
Maybe you need to seek other employment.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#16 Feb 17, 2013
I don't see what the problem is. Take what you want and move on to the next opportunity. If the guy's this stupid you should be able to clean him out in no time. Trust me. I'm the girl that get's what she want's.
Always.
truth

Lafayette, TN

#17 Feb 19, 2013
question wrote:
You don't have a case unless you tell them to stop and they don't. If you report it and nothing has happened...you do have legal recourse.
truth

Lafayette, TN

#18 Feb 19, 2013
Also recording someone without their knowledge is a crime and inadmissible in court..unless you have a warrant.
co worker

Westmoreland, TN

#19 Feb 20, 2013
question wrote:
sounds like you are asking for it. when people like you act like you do then say others act inappropriate it is wrong. get a life you are not a beauty queen do your work and if someone talks trash tell them its inappropriate.
Blueminer

United States

#20 Feb 20, 2013
question wrote:
Sorry, but with the above post you lost credibility in my book. You seem to be an attention hound. Behave yourself or go with the flow that you helped create.

The best thing is to change jobs, treat yourself respectfully and mostly keep to yourself. If you treat yourself and others with respect you will likely reap the same. If you got it and openly flaunt it?...Well boys will be boys.

Since: Dec 12

Scottsville, KY

#21 Feb 20, 2013
Ask for a raze and better benefits package

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeff Young speeding danger 5 min Mt Union 11
To The Young Man Who Helped Me Today 28 min Mucking Forons 6
Donald Trump's accomplishments as President of ... 29 min Mucking Forons 65
Were Huston stovall at 1 hr Schmedley T Troll 25
Cory shrum 12 hr Schmedley T Troll 4
Oil change 17 hr Schmedley T Troll 2
Sports jokes 17 hr Schmedley T Troll 11

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance