First Prev
of 2
Next Last
les

Glasgow, KY

#1 May 7, 2009
anyone out there know who's husband that skank is screwing now?

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#2 May 7, 2009
i'll take a stab at it...Yours?
isn't that why this gets started??
someone gotta complain...
if she is screwing Your man, it's NOT just her fault, ya know...
divorce the idiot and he wont cheat on you...

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#3 May 7, 2009
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
i'll take a stab at it...Yours?
isn't that why this gets started??
someone gotta complain...
if she is screwing Your man, it's NOT just her fault, ya know...
divorce the idiot and he wont cheat on you...
LMAO. Roaming that answer gets the grand prize. I love it. I think it was the correct answer too.
no name

Scottsville, KY

#4 May 7, 2009
I'm sure that she is screwing many men, I hear that is all she is good at doing is breaking up people.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#5 May 7, 2009
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO. Roaming that answer gets the grand prize. I love it. I think it was the correct answer too.
just throwing my stupid sarcasm in there...
its all i got...

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Location hidden

#6 May 7, 2009
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
<quoted text>
just throwing my stupid sarcasm in there...
its all i got...
Naw, Your cool :)

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#7 May 7, 2009
:o)
tanks!
DUH

Scottsville, KY

#8 May 9, 2009
Last I knew she was seeing Brad Cox, but that's been a while.
JMOP

Bowling Green, KY

#9 May 11, 2009
Is she still working at Camping World?
huh

Bowling Green, KY

#10 Jul 29, 2010
she prolly still getting with charlie drummond.
Chico

Westmoreland, TN

#11 Jul 29, 2010
les wrote:
anyone out there know who's husband that skank is screwing now?
Sammys bionic peter
hmmm

United States

#12 Jul 29, 2010
John conyer last I heard . She was with darrin chandler and charlie who knows. Lol maybe she is doing them all there is donnie graves don't forget him. Think she was going to marry all of them thou.
hmmm

United States

#13 Jul 29, 2010
Chico wrote:
<quoted text>
Sammys bionic peter
You know a lot about that thing don't you?
hmmm

United States

#14 Jul 29, 2010
hmmm wrote:
John conyer last I heard . She was with darrin chandler and charlie who knows. Lol maybe she is doing them all there is donnie graves don't forget him. Think she was going to marry all of them thou.
For those who are wondering. This was not from the real HMMM Man...another hmmm so now you know.
Chico

Westmoreland, TN

#15 Jul 29, 2010
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
You know a lot about that thing don't you?
All I know its been up your ass a few times
Chico

Westmoreland, TN

#16 Jul 29, 2010
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
For those who are wondering. This was not from the real HMMM Man...another hmmm so now you know.
Trying to crawfish again hmmm?Dont listen to him people ,he's lying again.
hmmm

United States

#17 Jul 30, 2010
Chico wrote:
<quoted text>
All I know its been up your ass a few times
Well since you don't know me. I'm telling you it wasn't me. But its nice when closet queers tell on themselves! You must have watched it go in somebodys ass if you "KNOW"! And I have no reason to lie there are other people that use hmm on here. Crayfish my ass! Your just a cheese eater like john boy. I know you like trying to hook up with guys at the quarry but not me. I'm not gay sorry. But as I said before if you want to see me I will let you know when I'm coming.
Knowing11

Lafayette, TN

#18 Jul 30, 2010
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Well since you don't know me. I'm telling you it wasn't me. But its nice when closet queers tell on themselves! You must have watched it go in somebodys ass if you "KNOW"! And I have no reason to lie there are other people that use hmm on here. Crayfish my ass! Your just a cheese eater like john boy. I know you like trying to hook up with guys at the quarry but not me. I'm not gay sorry. But as I said before if you want to see me I will let you know when I'm coming.
Do U run yur mouth on EVRY topic?lol U just provd John rite bout U! If U hang w/ John Conyer Ure doin drugs!
Knowing11

Lafayette, TN

#19 Jul 30, 2010
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
& BOY Ure so deep N tha closet Ure finding X-Mas presents! LMAO

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Location hidden

#20 Jul 30, 2010
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, that's where the Crayfish tail is located, on your ass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last post win war. War begin now! (Jul '15) 1 hr Mucking Forons 3,324
Fat girls give good head 1 hr Mucking Forons 43
Alcohol election 4 hr Mucking Forons 69
Napiers gulf 5 hr Curious Cat 17
About Madden again 11 hr Mucking Forons 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 12 hr Update 771
Bush Hog Accident on Red Hill Road 14 hr sherry 5

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scottsville Mortgages