First Prev
of 2
Next Last
idiot

Lafayette, TN

#21 Feb 6, 2013
Paying dad your a idiot. ....My ex pays his child support and that is not even a fraction of what my kids use. One pair of jeans is more than child support for a week. I know some women blow it but child support cannot even provide a fourth of support.
pissed off

Gallatin, TN

#22 Feb 6, 2013
A Paying Dad wrote:
Well, I think that the entire Child Support system should be changed!! I think that both parents should be required to pay equal amounts into a child fund for each child, then if the child lives with the mom, most of the time, she has access to the funds, in which she must keep receipts for all purchases transactions and maintain accountable record to be examined if need be! Her child support should be some what less each week, because of things like utilities! The current system is unfair lots of times to the one who is paying support, because there is no proof that the children receive the money that is paid by other spouse!! In which I am sure this is the case lots of the time!!
Aparently you were not paying it in the beginning or the courts would not be involved. If you feel like that then dont pay it, these courts in scottsville will do nothing.

“OATH KEEPER”

Since: Feb 09

scottsville

#23 Feb 9, 2013
idiot wrote:
Paying dad your a idiot.....My ex pays his child support and that is not even a fraction of what my kids use. One pair of jeans is more than child support for a week. I know some women blow it but child support cannot even provide a fourth of support.
not a fraction huh, let me ask this, if you were still together, how would you pay for these things.

the person that pays support has to maintain a home for themselves also.

both parents have to provide support, its not one sided....how much support do you provide
idiot

Elizabethtown, KY

#24 Feb 9, 2013
I provide everything
Including medicine and all their school activities and sports. Food the house we all live in. I provide all their doctor bills all their food all the internet and computers for school. I supply their vacations and the fun. Now I also provide them in a home that is safe and they are proud of I provide one a car and maintenance on that car. She does work but we help her. I provided a man for them that they can look up to as a father. Due to their real father never sees them. Like 5 times in 2 years.:: Back to the money part. Their father made way over. 100 thousand a year but pays 100 a week in child support. According to the laws it should be incomes based. Well I guess he is above the law.
idiot

Elizabethtown, KY

#25 Feb 9, 2013
Btw hes one of scottsvilles finest. So tools to answer your question out of a pie chart his slice is about a eight mine an the husbands would be the rest. Now you consider that even?

“OATH KEEPER”

Since: Feb 09

scottsville

#26 Feb 9, 2013
if he is a police officer (one of scottsvilles finest)...they dont make $100,000 a year

I think there are more things happening here that you dont want to tell about....why not tell us the whole story...or maybe some of us already know and thats why you dont register a name

I doubt you provide everything, I bet you draw foodstamps and a medical card....that would mean everyone else provides for you

you never did say that you work....support is based on both parents income, not just one.....and not your new husbands income either

if he only sees them 5 times in 2 years...why are you keeping them from him
A Paying Dad

Westmoreland, TN

#27 Feb 10, 2013
To idiot and Pissed off, first of all, fair is fair, if the father pays then the mother should to, not saying the mother don't, but it should be documented, and required under law to be just like it is for the one who is paying now!! I am not taking up for the dead beat dads, and to pissed off, I have always paid and went into the agreement to do so, I had rather pay through the child support system, than have dealings with my ex, I am forced to deal with her enough as it is!! It's not hard to figure out that you are a woman, and see things in one direction only! Under the current system, if the paying spouse gets in job trouble, and cannot make enough to pay his or her living expenses, then he is in a position where there is no way out, so its jail time and the parent receiving, if something happens to them under the same circumstances, they can do without income, cut down on expenses, and survive, may not be current life style, but can do, without jail time! So what is good for the goose, is good for the gander!
pissed of

Gallatin, TN

#28 Feb 11, 2013
A Paying Dad wrote:
To idiot and Pissed off, first of all, fair is fair, if the father pays then the mother should to, not saying the mother don't, but it should be documented, and required under law to be just like it is for the one who is paying now!! I am not taking up for the dead beat dads, and to pissed off, I have always paid and went into the agreement to do so, I had rather pay through the child support system, than have dealings with my ex, I am forced to deal with her enough as it is!! It's not hard to figure out that you are a woman, and see things in one direction only! Under the current system, if the paying spouse gets in job trouble, and cannot make enough to pay his or her living expenses, then he is in a position where there is no way out, so its jail time and the parent receiving, if something happens to them under the same circumstances, they can do without income, cut down on expenses, and survive, may not be current life style, but can do, without jail time! So what is good for the goose, is good for the gander!
your not getting the point he pays nothing at all and skates through life. My children's step dad pays for everything for these children and doesnt bat a eye about it. They ask theier real dad he says your mother has custody ask her. You want to say it should be fair and I agree but Read this carefully HE PAYS NOTHING AT ALL EVER AND THE JUDGE LETS THE CRACKHEAD STILL SEE THESE KIDS. I agree once again with you but he pays nothing.
Mommyx2

Gallatin, TN

#29 Feb 15, 2013
To A Paying Dad;
I see just how well KY child support enforcement works(or well doesn't). My oldest child's father is 16,000 behind in his child support and considering she is only 8 that should tell you just how much he has ever paid.
Now you say that it should be more fair. Split right? That if the NCP doesn't pay his/her child support that they go to jail (not always the case). That a CP can still survive ,cut cost , but still survive.
Well let me say this, we are speaking about children, not dolls. If a NCP cannot pay their child support do they think that the child is just gonna sit on a shelf and be ok until the money comes in?. CP's know that this is not the reality of it. The money that is sent can be used on other things besides clothes and food. Do you not realize we need the money to help with running water,electricity?? yes those bills go up with a child living in the house.CP's are not only supporting themselves but another living breathing human being.
If I were to receive child support(as ordered) I may use it on multiple things.

Now to the one who said that "Keep your legs closed";
Thats fine and dandy however, if you didn't want to grow up,get a job and support a child.Maybe you should have kept it in your pants. It is not one sided. It takes 2 people to make a child, not 1.

Now I have been lucky enough to find a good MAN who not only helps me raise my first born(not biologically his),and the child we have made together, but somehow manages to pay his ex-wife over $600 in child support for his other 2(who live states away so he cannot see them on a bi-weekly bases).
coco

Chesterfield, MO

#30 Feb 20, 2013
i have not been paid any child support in 14 years, support both my children myself, i guess cuz i was never on welfare or food stamps or ssi, they dont care, and for some reason i was never ordered any in my divorce, so here i am 14 years later, fighting to try to get a lil something for my kids, they deserve it
Pissed off

Gallatin, TN

#31 Feb 20, 2013
Pull their hair and when the dopeheads fail which 90% are then strip them of their rights and tell them to get digging

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 1 hr NO more Rep 611
Brittany Farley 2 hr John 94
Kristen pedigo 5 hr Wow 13
Madden case 11 hr nwohio 4
Police search dryridge area 15 hr Schmedley T Troll 3
Last post win war. War begin now! (Jul '15) Sun RoamingInsomniac 2,214
Macedonia rd burglaries Sat Jessica 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scottsville Mortgages