First Prev
of 5
Next Last
WTF

Lafayette, TN

#1 Jan 27, 2011
i heard a lot about scott cheek here lately. what he did to his gf. ive heard tons of stories and know he got arrested. HOW THE HELL WAS IT NOT IN THE PAPER?! Didnt we just elect a new system? I thought we threw the buddy system out the door when we elected Cook and got Carter out? The way ive heard Scott should still b n jail and not having his chargers dismissed!

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#2 Jan 27, 2011
You can't arrest and keep someone with no evidence of wrong doing, or when charges are dropped immediately.
So, I dunno what you heard, but gossip will not get someone in trouble.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#3 Jan 27, 2011
WTF wrote:
i heard a lot about scott cheek here lately. what he did to his gf. ive heard tons of stories and know he got arrested. HOW THE HELL WAS IT NOT IN THE PAPER?! Didnt we just elect a new system? I thought we threw the buddy system out the door when we elected Cook and got Carter out? The way ive heard Scott should still b n jail and not having his chargers dismissed!
Oh don't be such a gossip. It makes you look like a real fart knocker. Geez. Besides there has been no official report from Chick Papa on law enforcement this week yet.
hey una

Adolphus, KY

#4 Jan 27, 2011
there is evidence. gun n his pocket. andreas panties in his pocket and her damn black eye! explain those? this aint no damn buddy system when it comes to a woman and her life????!!!

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#5 Jan 27, 2011
Hmm, the Cheeks OWN a gun shop. Wonder where the gun came from? hahah
How do YOU know about the underwear?
And, how do you know where that black eye came from??
DO tell.
I think maybe Scott would want to know who you are, so he can talk to you.
hey una

Adolphus, KY

#6 Jan 27, 2011
there will b no talking! and ik a lot of things... just dnt think that things will b blown over bc they wont. Things will b done!!! or the world will know

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#7 Jan 27, 2011
You say you "know", then you should know that he wasn't arrested, and there are NO charges. They OWN a gun shop. He can carry a gun on his own property, if he had his girls undies in his pocket, well, good for him. And, you don't know how she got a black eye, and that's apparent.
Don't start saying things unless you have PROOF. And you do not. If you had proof, he would be in jail. If you spread this, he can have YOU arrested for these lies. Don't try it.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#8 Jan 27, 2011
hey una wrote:
there is evidence. gun n his pocket. andreas panties in his pocket and her damn black eye! explain those? this aint no damn buddy system when it comes to a woman and her life????!!!
Don't get excited. I have been busy. I will see if I can figure this out. I know Scott and think he's a pretty good guy. I just can't see him being near a gun. LOL. I don't know the lady in question. Maybe Scott collects panties, it sure beats collecting stamps. I think a red pair of panties would look good displayed among the Coyote hides.

Now were those panties sniff tested and proven to belong to the lady in question?

The black eye could be caused by cheap mascara that wasn't water proof. She might want to try Mary Kay or some stuff like that.

If you want to search Scott's pockets, feel free to do so. You might get a black eye.

There seems to be lack of evidence in this case.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#9 Jan 27, 2011
hey una wrote:
there will b no talking! and ik a lot of things... just dnt think that things will b blown over bc they wont. Things will b done!!! or the world will know
Please settle down, get control and speak English. What do you want me to do, spank Scott's arse?
smart advice

United States

#10 Jan 27, 2011
hey una wrote:
there is evidence. gun n his pocket. andreas panties in his pocket and her damn black eye! explain those? this aint no damn buddy system when it comes to a woman and her life????!!!
corruption gone wild! it is WHOO U NO! shame on u !!!!

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#11 Jan 28, 2011
smart advice wrote:
<quoted text>corruption gone wild! it is WHOO U NO! shame on u !!!!
Maybe if we really try hard we can get some Gestapo Officers in the police & Sheriff's Dept. Shame on me, what have I done now?

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#12 Jan 28, 2011
This was a wasted post. Someone saying they "know" things that they don't know.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#13 Jan 28, 2011
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
This was a wasted post. Someone saying they "know" things that they don't know.
Roaming, smart advice say's this is corruption gone wild. It might be the worst in County history. Now, I heard each officer that participated in the panty raid on Scott were paid off with a skunk skin cap complete with tail, from the trading post.

Won't those Deputies look spiffy on patrol wearing those? LMAO.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#14 Jan 28, 2011
Spiffy. Good word.
Yes, they will look Spiffy.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#15 Jan 28, 2011
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
Spiffy. Good word.
Yes, they will look Spiffy.
Refering back to post #4, the only piece of "evidence" The Great One hasn't got figured out is why Scott would have a black eye in his pocket. I am working on it though. Hehehehe.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#16 Jan 28, 2011
Let me know what you find out. heheh

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#17 Jan 28, 2011
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
Let me know what you find out. heheh
I will post it if and when I find out.
jou-hung-LOW

Westmoreland, TN

#19 Jan 28, 2011
Hid ee
I like ee Scott Cheek ee. He and Farter man ee get coyote ee for me and my family ee to eat ee.
Hope ee he is o.k. ee
If he got ee panty ee in pocket ee, he been naughty ee.
Thank ee
tyler no mercy walker

Westmoreland, TN

#20 Jan 28, 2011
name ee daddy talk english

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#22 Jan 28, 2011
tyler no mercy walker wrote:
name ee daddy talk english
Mr. Jou is a fine China Man. Last Winter he couldn't find a clothes washing job. He and his family were about to starve to death. I found him a coyote carcas outside that had been skinned. Mr. Cheek donated it to Mr. Jou. Mr. Jou Doesn't speak English very well. Mr. Jou got me a Mexican mail order bride. She made a good taco, but she ran off with Gabe.

He has been looking for the Fartman a Thai bride but hasn't come up with one yet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for house to rent 34 min CAH 1
Scottsvegas memories of childhood (Apr '09) 5 hr Nightowl39 112
Walnut Creek Bridge 9 hr faxr 7
John Deere or Cub cadet? Sep '17 Billy Bob 7
Wet vote!!! (Jun '15) Aug '17 Problem solved 185
Eclipse Glasses ? Aug '17 For real 7

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scottsville Mortgages