watch you man

Elkton, KY

#1 Oct 13, 2012
A few words slut homewrecker drugs for sex men and woman... just so nasty... It's funny that ppl think she is your friend. she will say she is just to use you.....
LOL

Campbellsville, KY

#2 Oct 13, 2012
Why don't you tell her instead of coming on topix complaining?
Anonymous

United States

#3 Oct 15, 2012
LOL wrote:
Why don't you tell her instead of coming on topix complaining?
LOL.. I have but she is scared
Blah

United States

#4 Oct 15, 2012
Wonder how many people shes slept with and how many deseases she has lol
no one

Westmoreland, TN

#5 Nov 9, 2012
22 i think and i know a few stds
wow

United States

#6 Nov 10, 2012
no one wrote:
shes hot
wow

Manchester, KY

#7 Nov 10, 2012
I would do her. sounds like a bunch of nosy people when its none of their concern what or who she does and or has done. Like my dad always said. If your not invited to the party then it's not your concern what happens their. remember that bittchs
wow

United States

#8 Nov 10, 2012
wow wrote:
I would do her. sounds like a bunch of nosy people when its none of their concern what or who she does and or has done. Like my dad always said. If your not invited to the party then it's not your concern what happens their. remember that bittchs
yea i would do her too
Peter North

Duluth, GA

#9 Nov 15, 2012
I put it on her butt about a year ago. No rubber. I didn't get a disease either. She's got a nice tight butthole,
kygirl

United States

#10 Sep 11, 2013
Peter North wrote:
I put it on her butt about a year ago. No rubber. I didn't get a disease either. She's got a nice tight butthole,
Your f****** nasty. HIV doesn't show up for years so I wouldn't be so sure. 2nd for all of those who are taking up for the little b**** Of course she's not your face because she's really scared little skank And if you blink your eyes shell have your man in the corner trying to suck him she's a nasty s*** Her name is a little backwards it should be whora call.
kygirl

United States

#11 Sep 11, 2013
no one wrote:
Exactly people are trying to take up for her saying she's made mistakes a mistake is something you do once not something repeat your entire life She's been pregnant more times than I can count and lost every one because she won't get off dopeAnd there so many Low lige guys that wouldnt think twice about screwing a little skank. One of these days She'll f***** over the wrong person that would be the end of that whore
Well

Elizabethtown, KY

#12 Sep 16, 2013
Why in the hel* are you bringing this back up after almost a year?? Are you in love with this girl, kygirl? It seems to me like you are! She refused your offer to be with you huh? Sorry that you aren't her type. Please move on to someone else. You really sound pathetic!
kygirl

United States

#13 Sep 22, 2013
Well wrote:
Why in the hel* are you bringing this back up after almost a year?? Are you in love with this girl, kygirl? It seems to me like you are! She refused your offer to be with you huh? Sorry that you aren't her type. Please move on to someone else. You really sound pathetic!
ok no i didn't bring it back up i see now the original post was deleted and i didn't make any offers to her I'm not a homo and I'm not a druggie. and she's the same whore she was a yr ago anyway and I'm by no means the pathetic one u are so please do us all a favor and go get yourself some dope and fall into the hole that all of you nasty scottvillans are in
Well

Hodgenville, KY

#14 Sep 23, 2013
lol I'm not on dope! Never done that, or any other drug, a day in my life. How am I pathetic?? Is it because I called out someone who is making their self look ignorant? You have a problem with her, then take it to her! All you are doing is hiding behind a computer talking trash! Go back to school, kygirl, it's obvious by your posts that you need some education!!
Cora Hall

United States

#16 Oct 25, 2013
So what if i get around your just mad sents i sleep with ur man I'm not nasty ur just mad because god broke the mold when he made this lol I've only sleep with a couple guys and 2 girls ow fyi i dnt have STDs anymore
concerned

Owensboro, KY

#17 Oct 25, 2013
Yes hun, you are right he did break the mold.Cause you have to be as stupid as hell to put that on here {i dont have STDS anymore] are serious,and im pretty sure you have been with more than a couple of guys.Aint no reason to lie about you being a whole you already told the world you had a STD, stupid.
Julie

New Albany, IN

#18 Oct 26, 2013
Concerned, that wasn't cora! That was just some jealous BITC* trying to make Cora look bad! Cora, for one, is smart enough to know how to spell and she wouldn't get on here basically admitting to having an STD. Also, i would learn how to spell before calling someone else stupid... I am a little confused, when you said whole, were you meaning HOE? You all are hilarious! Hey kygirl, since you think you know Cora so well, how about you put your name on here and I will let her know the shit you are saying about her. We will see how scared she is when she is up in your face!
concerned

Owensboro, KY

#19 Oct 27, 2013
Hey Julie,this isnt Ky girl,and why dont Cora get on here instead of you.And by the way im not scared of her i promise you that,it is none of nobodys cocern what my name is. If cora wants to know she can give me a number and i will get hold of her to meet her face to face and say everything to her, that i put on here.
Julie

New Albany, IN

#20 Oct 27, 2013
Ok concerned, when i said kygirl blah blah put your name on here, i was actually talking to kygirl. I wasn't saying you are kygirl. As far as what i said to you, i was letting you know that the person under Coras name wasnt Cora. If you want so bad to tell her what you think of her, look and see if she has a facebook. If she does then have at it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
smuckers (Aug '11) 3 hr ODed 19
Family in need of help Tue flat busted 6
Natasha Napier Tue acline 16
Building on new rd Tue Sheepdog 14
Does Sumitomo hire full-time? Dec 14 original poster 7
Should you whip your kids? (Sep '11) Dec 14 kids 86
First Church of Discount Sin (Apr '10) Dec 14 RoamingInsomniac 28
Scottsville Dating
Find my Match

Scottsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Scottsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Scottsville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:58 am PST

NFL 6:58AM
Dez Bryant's big night headlines Week 15's awards
Bleacher Report 7:18 AM
Tennessee Titans vs. Jacksonville Jaguars: Complete Week 16 Preview for Tennesse
NBC Sports12:38 PM
Dexter McCluster out Thursday, likely out Week 17 as well
NBC Sports 2:30 PM
Manziel looking for better showing in second start - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 2:48 PM
Titans RB McCluster ruled out of game vs. Jaguars - NBC Sports