Very Curious

Westmoreland, TN

#1 Jul 15, 2013
Did anyone just see a bright green ball of light shooting towards the ground about 5 - 10 minutes ago? A family member on Cartertown Road just called me freaking out, and wanting to find out what it was. Google tells me it was a meteor, and one just like it was seen in March on the East Coast.
just as baffled

Lafayette, TN

#2 Jul 16, 2013
i saw several yellow ones a few nights back, never came to the ground just made weird patterns and jumped around everywhere. Then a single white one jumping about last night. Have no idea what it is. Could be a lightening related phenomenon or small meteor.
mee

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Jul 16, 2013
My kids came in the house the other night telling me they saw the same thing. I just blew it off thinking they were just seeing things. Hmmmm? Maybe not!
umm...

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Jul 19, 2013
Where? I didn't see one. Oh man I must have missed it.
yep

Chicago, IL

#5 Jul 20, 2013
I seen it too. I was on 100 coming towards scottsville. It started of yellow and as it came closer to the grown it turned into a bright line green color then faded off towards the ground.
Glasgow, KY

#6 Jul 24, 2013
The same night my Husband saw such a bright flash it really had him curious. He said it was as if a large meteor exploded and streaked. He said it was bright enough to improve visibility outside.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hairbear & Trump an Idiot & a Dictator 6 hr Schmedley T Troll 4
Roberta 6 hr Chubbycheek 1
Workout Anytime 12 hr Schmedley T Troll 2
Junk 15 hr Just sayn 14
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 19 hr Eddyville 60 965
Honest question Wed Schmedley T Troll 4
John Deere or Cub cadet? Wed Please and thank you 10

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scottsville Mortgages