Do you think baby Lisa Irwin's mom is...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Alicia Rigaud

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#21 Nov 3, 2011
Don't let another child fall victim to the courts. Let Casey Anthony's case remind us of why we have a voice in America. If you have a heart, you will Share and Re post.

Updates & Videos http://www.babylisairwin.com/
Forums/Discussions http://www.babylisairwin.com/forum

“save a horse ride a cowboy”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#22 Nov 5, 2011
Hell yes I think she's guilty!! Bless that poor child may she be safe in the arms of god
Tacobelldog

Westmoreland, TN

#23 Nov 7, 2011
UPDATE: As of three hours ago, the police are no longer activly searching for baby Lisa due to the parents lack of coporation.

Yup, like Daisy said, GUILTY. What the hell kind of parent wants the police to stop looking for their baby?! I would be all over those damn cops to keep looking. I wouldnt sleep. Id be out there looking myself all day and night.
Ashley

Philadelphia, PA

#25 Nov 13, 2011
I think BOTH of the parents are guilty. Mom probably accidentally kild her child when she was drunk and freaked and did something to hide her baby- dad is guilty because he was either that "man in the white shirt" or protecting mom. It's so sad, my heart broke when I first saw this.
I can't even imagine the nightmare if my 7month old was missing- I'd fall apart. I'd do everything in my power to find her....if that means talking to police until their ears bleed I'd do it. THAT is what is fishy - the wont have separate interviews. I'd give names of everyone I knew that does not like me-even those who do like me.
I don't think this beautiful baby girl is alive, so let her rest in peace -she is in a much better place (if she is not alive) and big appologies to the parents IF they are not guilty.

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#26 Nov 13, 2011
Tacobelldog wrote:
UPDATE: As of three hours ago, the police are no longer activly searching for baby Lisa due to the parents lack of coporation.
Yup, like Daisy said, GUILTY. What the hell kind of parent wants the police to stop looking for their baby?! I would be all over those damn cops to keep looking. I wouldnt sleep. Id be out there looking myself all day and night.
Just another bizarre thing about this case. I remember that news report. If I remember correctly, police said the reason they were discontinuing the search was because the parents weren't cooperating. Why is that reason enough to discontinue the search?
Ashley

Philadelphia, PA

#27 Nov 13, 2011
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>Just another bizarre thing about this case. I remember that news report. If I remember correctly, police said the reason they were discontinuing the search was because the parents weren't cooperating. Why is that reason enough to discontinue the search?
I think it was in hope to reach out to the parents, like a wake up call
glen

Saint Paul, MN

#28 Dec 6, 2011
i'd bet everything that the dishonest in the first place according to her best friend mom-is lying.she may have rolled over on her or like you say double dosed meds.
notanidiot

Winston Salem, NC

#29 May 5, 2013
Anyone who thinks the parents are seriously innocent in this is completely blind and ignorant. It is so obvious, just listen to the way she talks on Dr. Phil! If that's not guilty idk what is. The evidence all points to her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last post win war. War begin now! 44 min Walking Eagle 153
tinker & allen 6 hr T Gator 9
Tony Blankenship Sr. (Jul '11) 6 hr tonyblankenship sr 18
Tonight for dinner... 19 hr My back hurts 10
Guy that drives black chevy wrecked 20 hr Walking Eagle 2
hogue city council 21 hr humerous 66
Whitney Jones 👶 daddy Mon RoamingInsomniac 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scottsville Mortgages