Do you think baby Lisa Irwin's mom is...

Do you think baby Lisa Irwin's mom is guilty?

Posted in the Scottsville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#1 Oct 21, 2011
Just curious to see what you all think.

I've been following the news coverage, and it is like a circus. I though the Mom was guilty of killing her, by accident. She said Lisa had a cold. I though she accidently gave her too much cold medicine. If someone took the baby in the middle of the night, she probablly would have started crying, and the dog would have been barking, along with the neighbors dogs. But now new info has come out. A cadaver dog found that a dead body had been on the floor next to the parents bed... and also a few neighbors say they saw a man in a tee shirt walking on the street at 4 am with a baby on in diapers. Why come out two weeks later and say they saw that? I am so confused.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#2 Oct 21, 2011
I don't know what happened, but I doubt anyone will ever see that poor baby alive again.

“Sweeter then Sugar, Suga! (;”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#3 Oct 21, 2011
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
I don't know what happened, but I doubt anyone will ever see that poor baby alive again.
So sad, breaks my heart!):

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#4 Oct 21, 2011
Mine too.
And, this kind of thing happens all the time.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#5 Oct 22, 2011
I can't imagine what the mother and father are feeling(that is if they are innocent). But how can a mother sleep through lights being turned on and doors being opened. My daughters room is across from mine and if she so much as coughs it startles me. Something is defiantly wrong with that scenario. Poor poor baby my hearts just aches.
More than you know

Louisville, KY

#6 Oct 24, 2011
The mom had been drinking for hours...She finally admitted it and said that she might have "blacked out"...Married women often say they "blacked out" when their husbands are working late, and they need an excuse for cheating while intoxicated.
She was half out of it, having sex with some guy, the baby woke up, went looking for mommy in the dark, and was either pushed/kicked off the bed and died, or abducted after the mom passed out...The cell phone call that was placed after the phones were supposedly stolen, was the mom sobering up and calling the guy, asking him to help get rid of the body, or asking if he knew anything about the baby's disappearance...The mom can't admit any of this for so many reasons.
Also consider this:
It was reported that the "teenage neighbor" had full access to the house (even the security code), and that the teenage neighbor was questioned and the police took a DNA sample from that teenager...Doesn't that seem a bit odd?
The mom says she was drinking on the porch with a neighbor...The teenager is questioned...
If the mom was having sex with the teenager, and had given the teenager alcohol, that's another huge handful of reasons to stay quiet...Oh what a tangled web.

Location hidden

#7 Oct 25, 2011
I dont think a 10 month old could get out of her crib though. The whole story about what happened in crazy. I wish they would just be honest
GuiltyAsHll

Toronto, Canada

#8 Oct 29, 2011
Yes she is a big fat liar. Her husband works 2 jobs so her fat *ss can stay home, get drunk, pass out, and not do the one thing she's supposed to do - take care of the kids. He should stop lying for that fat s*ck of sh*t.

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#9 Oct 29, 2011
TacoBellDog wrote:
Just curious to see what you all think.
I've been following the news coverage, and it is like a circus. I though the Mom was guilty of killing her, by accident. She said Lisa had a cold. I though she accidently gave her too much cold medicine. If someone took the baby in the middle of the night, she probablly would have started crying, and the dog would have been barking, along with the neighbors dogs. But now new info has come out. A cadaver dog found that a dead body had been on the floor next to the parents bed... and also a few neighbors say they saw a man in a tee shirt walking on the street at 4 am with a baby on in diapers. Why come out two weeks later and say they saw that? I am so confused.
Interesting. You noted;"and also a few neighbors say they saw a man in a tee shirt walking on the street at 4 am with a baby on in diapers. Why come out two weeks later and say they saw that?" Why would these people have not made these statements by the end of the first day after the disappearance? It makes no sense. It may sound bizzare, but they are lying in an effort to support their neighbor, or they are involved in some kind of bigger conspiracy. Two weeks! The only reason these people coming forward is newsworthy is because it gives investigaters two potential morons to investigate.

Scotts Vegas

#10 Oct 29, 2011
Don't get me wrong I haven't discounted that a kidnapper might have broke in, though I strongly doubt it. As for the cadaver dog, I just don't know.
lynn

Johnson City, TN

#11 Oct 29, 2011
very sad that parents change their story from start to now... the never ending story.when a child is missing and that is just a baby under 1 year.how could you want your life to just be normal. i read on line that d.b. just wanted to go on and let their life be normal again.how could it be? this is still same month lisa vanished... not years later.i really don't know what happend. but no accident would be cause to hide the fact because a parent would call 911 try to do everything to bring the child back and no one who even think to cover up a accident. no matter how careful a parent is accidents do happen.no one will know until she is found... if she is ever found... where could she have been put out of town? is there a time lasp in work video w/ j.i.something isn't adding up.if lisa was kidnapped how long could she have lived in the cold night air w/ only a diaper if it was her.or was she already dead at that time. this is just crazy.lisa was just a little baby getting ready to turn 1 year old. so sad.
lynn

Johnson City, TN

#12 Oct 29, 2011
also why did c.s. leave this case?! so many things make you think that parents hold all the answer's but no one knows for sure.i just can't get that little face out of my mind.how could anyone hurt such a little baby?or take her from her home? nothing here makes heads or tails. but why were the parents from start talking as if she is dead?or did i just read it that way? and d.b. cried on cue it seemed could stop and start.but i never saw not one tear just saw someone acting as if they were crying. or that is how it looked to me. i don't want to acuse anyone of anything because i do not know. it just seems to me that both parents seem cold w/ each other.not to close in an event such as this they turned away from one another.j.i. seemed in start like he didn't want to be around d.b.and m.w. in w/ phone. this just seems much more than as stated kidnapping. i just wish someone or something would break. this was so wrong lisa should mean more than being wrapped up w one own self of being.lisa was a baby just ready for her very first 1 year birthday.lisa had no voice in anything done. this is about finding lisa and giving her respect.it seemed that c.s. cared about the baby.anyone w/ a heart would. so many children missing and why?! there is not one reason..but someone caring more about what they want.alot of people would love to adopt. iam a mother and a grandmother.i had 5 children that i enjoyed what little time i was blessed to care for. now i am enjoying being a grandmother... children are a blessing and a joy.and, i am so proud of my children and my grandchildren.i wish this case would end and lisa brought back and given respect to this little one who never did anything wrong .for the love of lisa.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#13 Oct 29, 2011
On hln one couple stated they saw what appeared to be a slim bald guy carrying a baby just after midnight. Ironically that describes the father to a point. Not saying it was him, I just wish whoever took her would come forward. This is a tragic case. I don't understand how anyone could harm a child. If they didn't want it why not give it up at least it would have a chance at life. May God bless all the children in the world. Tonight I will hug my daughter a few moments longer.

Location hidden

#14 Oct 29, 2011
Lisa parents agreed earlier this week to have their two sons interviewed and swabbed for DNA yesterday, but now the parents have called the interview off but will still let them be swabbed. and the story keeps getting more odd.
Crazy

Westmoreland, TN

#15 Oct 31, 2011
Whats going on around here? seems like every week we hear of another dead or missing baby. For every one we hear of theres probably 4 or 5 more.
Obvious

Louisville, KY

#16 Oct 31, 2011
Crazy wrote:
Whats going on around here? seems like every week we hear of another dead or missing baby. For every one we hear of theres probably 4 or 5 more.
Years of accepting and using abortion as birth control, has taught people 'if you don't want it, kill it'...Casey Anthony taught them 'if you kill it because you don't want it, you can easily get away with it'...And...Here we are.

Scotts Vegas

#17 Oct 31, 2011
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
Mine too.
And, this kind of thing happens all the time.
----I hope you don't mind me asking you this...Let's say there was a recent thread that may have dealt with this type of issue(on a local level). Let's say a citizen wanted to know the outcome of the case that thread was about. How would one find out some official info or investigative conclusions on said case. I could bring the thread back up, but it would just spark too much(more) of all the sillyness some of us are so famous for.

Location hidden

#18 Oct 31, 2011
If it invloves a baby "accidently" dying, I dont think anything ever happed with the person in question.... God knows what he did though.

Scotts Vegas

#19 Oct 31, 2011
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>----I hope you don't mind me asking you this...Let's say there was a recent thread that may have dealt with this type of issue(on a local level). Let's say a citizen wanted to know the outcome of the case that thread was about. How would one find out some official info or investigative conclusions on said case. I could bring the thread back up, but it would just spark too much(more) of all the sillyness some of us are so famous for.
---That was a legit question. I don't get the judging bit on just a question.
Nina

Slingerlands, NY

#20 Nov 3, 2011
Sad fact: 1.4 million abortioned developing babies died last year. Question: Was a party going on in Baby Lisa's house the night she just puffed into the air. Too many A.Holes out there....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what's the deal with Tracy Hagan 1 hr RoamingInsomniac 19
Last post win war. War begin now! 2 hr RoamingInsomniac 560
The one and only roaminginsomniac. Please add y... 3 hr RoamingInsomniac 5
New building 8 hr My back hurts 9
Feeling Strange........ 8 hr My back hurts 15
Dangerous Person 9 hr Hum 15
Huddle House 13 hr GunPowderandLead 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scottsville Mortgages