First Prev
of 3
Next Last
ANGEL EYES

United States

#41 Aug 29, 2012
Well he better never try to minister to me or my babies.... Point blank!
FED UP

United States

#42 Aug 29, 2012
Don't trust him at all he's an accident prone to happen. Warn everyone you know about him!!!!!!
ANGEL EYES

United States

#43 Aug 29, 2012
Ok thanks for the info
FED UP

United States

#44 Aug 29, 2012
Your welcome
FED UP

United States

#45 Aug 29, 2012
Hey Whatever his name is Keith Chappell!! He works for IMI.
FED UP

United States

#46 Aug 29, 2012
And let me get this straight everyone before people start accusing me of just trying to get stuff started. I'm very close to Savannah and her sister inlaw and use to think alot of Keith until I opened my eyes and seen his true colors. I'm just stating a fact and giving all the innocent human beings who want to get closer to God a warning to not trust him at all. God will deal with him so if u want to become a better Christian and live life for God; don't depend on any church or minister you can do it on your own. Just pick up the Bible and God will lead u in the right directions. He is very powerful and will be your best friend if you just let him!!!
country

Columbia, KY

#47 Aug 29, 2012
Where does he minister/ preach or go to church. Wanna make sure I don't go there.
Gods Child

United States

#48 Aug 29, 2012
I know Keith pretty good.... He goes to a church on cemetery rd between scottsville and bowling green. A little white church on the right headed towards Bowling Green. U can't trust him and I really wish he would get closer to God then he makes everyone believe!!!
meatball

Scottsville, KY

#49 Aug 30, 2012
Savannah is just greedy and obsessed. She be gettin her goods. She is not innocent. She has carried on knowing she was doing wrong while helping this man do wrong. You people don't holler this schitt til Savannah gets dummped. Then you start crying foul. This man is low down, Savannah is just as low.
FED UP

United States

#50 Aug 30, 2012
Obviously meatball u don't know Savannah very well or yous know that she left him alone when she seen what kind of person he truly is. Yes Savannah has a past but she's changed her life alot and doesn't deal with men like Mr. Chappell. If u want to defend a hypocrite like Keith then apparently ur just like him. Don't b criticizing her when u don't know the whole story to this situation!!!!
FED UP

United States

#51 Aug 30, 2012
And she didn't get dumped she dumped him so get ur facts straight before u run ur mouth bout something u know nothing about!
meatball

Scottsville, KY

#52 Aug 30, 2012
FED UP wrote:
Obviously meatball u don't know Savannah very well or yous know that she left him alone when she seen what kind of person he truly is. Yes Savannah has a past but she's changed her life alot and doesn't deal with men like Mr. Chappell. If u want to defend a hypocrite like Keith then apparently ur just like him. Don't b criticizing her when u don't know the whole story to this situation!!!!
Eeeeeeeeeeasy! Cant you read? I didnt defend. I notice this story start more than a year ago the first time she was dumped. I stay with my 1st post because I KNOW well enough of the story. I've heard some of it from Savannah.
Pretty sick that 2 people in the wrong part ways now one is an angel and the other is all evil. After this all started the 1st time it didn't last long, know why? Because the only way to shut Savannah up was to start feeding and breeding her again. Now that she is booted again she starts this again.
Jennifer

Columbia, KY

#53 Aug 30, 2012
I am Keith's ex wife and unlike you I don't mind telling u who I am. Keith is a wonderful Godly man that does not deserve such slander! He goes above and beyond to help everyone around him and when she stops letting people take advantage of his kindness this is the result. You should be ashamed to say such things like this and hurt a true good man's reputation. God will deal with you and I will pray you find peace and move on and allow this man to continue to help people in our community and that the wrath God reins on you is merciful.
Savannah

United States

#54 Aug 31, 2012
First of all I don't know who posted any of this but Jennifer you of all people should know how he is I mean for real you and him been together what 3/4 times..... obviously he's not the person u claim him to be or u guys marriage would've lasted. Second of all he wouldn't have to worry bout his reputation being ruined if he wasn't committing all these sins. No I don't live my life the way I should by no means but I'm not running around trying to make everyone think that I am. And everyone that's got something to say learn all the details before get on here posting stuff about me. This man is a hypocrite I've witnessed it with my own eyes so whoever can get mad or upset whatever and say what u want but myself as well as a few others have discovered the real Keith!!!! Have a nice day.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
marsha miller 20 min fact is 28
Cooter brown post?? 34 min RoamingInsomniac 31
Big Blue!!! 1 hr Flint Hill Bandit 9
roaminginsomniac 3 hr curious 13
First Church of Discount Sin (Apr '10) 19 hr Mark Morrison 32
mandy anderson (Jun '12) 22 hr true 9
Scottsvilles McDonald's Fri wockaflocka 5
Scottsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web