What do you think bout Cora Hall

What do you think bout Cora Hall

Posted in the Scottsville Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Tiffany

Summer Shade, KY

#1 Apr 7, 2009
Just wanted to know she used to be my best friend. But she f***ed me over alot.
Unknown

Scottsville, KY

#2 Apr 7, 2009
y start more shit. yall your doin is runnin your mouth. dont worrie what others think of her.
haha

Westmoreland, TN

#3 Apr 7, 2009
Let me guess...you're either a teenager or an immature adult??
tiffany

Summer Shade, KY

#4 Apr 10, 2009
Bi**h, F**k you, you must be too, being on here!
whatever

Lexington, KY

#5 Apr 14, 2009
i think shes a lous mouth trouble making crank head she likes to act like she wants to fight but all she does is screw men 4 drugs and run her mouth then run SCARED she needs to see a dentist
lilworm

Summer Shade, KY

#6 Jul 25, 2009
I notice all of u run your mouth and dont put your name. f***** pussys.Cora is a fuckin dry snitch. she stoll some nifes off her boyfriend sold them and then blamed it on us. she was soposed to be a friend. I loved Cora like a sister. I lost all respect for her after that.im not going to run my mouth about her on here. olny punks do shit like that. Peace out!
Coras sister-in-law

Scottsville, KY

#8 Aug 20, 2009
Cora is a good person. She hasn't ever done anything wrong to me. I just married her older brother and in the 8 months that I have known her she has been really sweet. If anyone has a problem with her why don't you just go up to her and tell her instead of getting on here talking about it.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#9 Aug 20, 2009
lilworm wrote:
I notice all of u run your mouth and dont put your name. f***** pussys.Cora is a fuckin dry snitch. she stoll some nifes off her boyfriend sold them and then blamed it on us. she was soposed to be a friend. I loved Cora like a sister. I lost all respect for her after that.im not going to run my mouth about her on here. olny punks do shit like that. Peace out!
Hey it's Lil Worm in person. Your girl friend was on here a long time ago making fun of your little penis. I couldn't believe it, but I can't believe it's not butter either. LMAO.
ThisIsJohn

Scottsville, KY

#10 Aug 20, 2009
Cora Hall NEEDS to get off tha drugs & stop wh*ring around! She USED to be halfway descent kind of person but, now, she's just pathetic on so many levels!
Cora Hall

United States

#11 Aug 21, 2009
Tiffany, first off u need to quit running ur mouth and come to me with what u have to say. If anyones a snitch its u and i have the paperwork to prove it. If anyone is a whore its u. I have nothing to prove to u, except when i beat ur a$$. If im such a whore why does ur man want me? Just cause u have to say i sleep with men for drugs its just the insecurity of u not being able to keep ur man from cheating. And baby i aint a crank head but apparently u need to be. We were never like sisters, u just wanted to use me to keep u and ur man up.
U know my number it is still the same. Use it instead of getting on here. We can settle this and i'll show u how much of a bitc* i am. Love ya lol.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#12 Aug 21, 2009
Cora Hall wrote:
Tiffany, first off u need to quit running ur mouth and come to me with what u have to say. If anyones a snitch its u and i have the paperwork to prove it. If anyone is a whore its u. I have nothing to prove to u, except when i beat ur a$$. If im such a whore why does ur man want me? Just cause u have to say i sleep with men for drugs its just the insecurity of u not being able to keep ur man from cheating. And baby i aint a crank head but apparently u need to be. We were never like sisters, u just wanted to use me to keep u and ur man up.
U know my number it is still the same. Use it instead of getting on here. We can settle this and i'll show u how much of a bitc* i am. Love ya lol.
That's telling her Darlin'. God I love a sassy woman :)

Rev. Teddy the Farting Preacher.
Cora

United States

#14 Sep 1, 2009
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
That's telling her Darlin'. God I love a sassy woman :)
Rev. Teddy the Farting Preacher.
Well, maybe she will shut up now or do what i say in my above comment to her.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#15 Sep 1, 2009
Cora wrote:
<quoted text> Well, maybe she will shut up now or do what i say in my above comment to her.
Amen ah; Bring that blabber mouth up to the First Church of Discount ah sin. I think she needs a dose of forgiveness ah for bad mouthing you ah. Glory Be.

Rev. Ted the farting preacher.
Deseray

Summer Shade, KY

#16 Sep 1, 2009
cora your a stupid whore....that only cares bout drugs. And you wish jerrett wanted you. And your the one who tells on other people so ur a*s will stay out of jail. So you need to quit runnin your mouth bout my sister. And you saying she needs to on crank no im sorry but would rather be the size she is instead of looking like she hasnt ate in years. how in the he*l do you have sex with out getting broke in half haha. :)
happily dating

Scottsville, KY

#17 Sep 1, 2009
Hey Una!! love ya friend!!... Cora, what's up my girl? Like to see you keeping it real! I will let you know who this is next time I see you. These hos on here are crazy!! But not as crazy as you. Love u girl!

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#19 Sep 1, 2009
happily dating wrote:
Hey Una!! love ya friend!!... Cora, what's up my girl? Like to see you keeping it real! I will let you know who this is next time I see you. These hos on here are crazy!! But not as crazy as you. Love u girl!
Hi my love :)

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#20 Sep 1, 2009
Deseray wrote:
cora your a stupid whore....that only cares bout drugs. And you wish jerrett wanted you. And your the one who tells on other people so ur a*s will stay out of jail. So you need to quit runnin your mouth bout my sister. And you saying she needs to on crank no im sorry but would rather be the size she is instead of looking like she hasnt ate in years. how in the he*l do you have sex with out getting broke in half haha.:)
I like em' skinny, it beats having to throw flour on them to find the wet spots. Hehehehehe.
happily dating

Scottsville, KY

#21 Sep 1, 2009
Una, she is really skinny. But yes, I have seen her eat. She just don't gain weight. Her brother is the same way. But they are alright people. To the sister-in-law, I'd like to meet you sometime. Robert is a great guy. Is he still making PB&J??? lol. You should know what I mean.
sister-in-law

United States

#22 Sep 1, 2009
happily dating wrote:
Una, she is really skinny. But yes, I have seen her eat. She just don't gain weight. Her brother is the same way. But they are alright people. To the sister-in-law, I'd like to meet you sometime. Robert is a great guy. Is he still making PB&J??? lol. You should know what I mean.
Yes he does. He is the same way as cora. He can eat all day and not gain weight. I will meet u sometimes if u want to. Robert and i got married August 15th. We r very happy. If u have myspace u can talk to me on there. Just look up Rebecca Hall. U will c the pic of robert and me.
happily dating

Scottsville, KY

#23 Sep 1, 2009
Yea I have seen your pics. They are on Alan's page. Alan and I are the evry best of friends. Have been for a LONG time. Cora's crazy! But unique. I am family too so don't think anything like me wanting your man or nothing. lol. I'm glad that he has a woman finally. I worried about him for a while. All he ever does is work work work. He is a wonderful guy. Lot like his daddy. I love their mom and dad to death. Cool as hell they are. Hey, by the way, do you know anything about how Terry is doing?? Just curious...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Timothy Madden 56 min Ship 79
7 s c c 1 hr Just sayn 18
Kelly Shrum 1 hr Just sayn 12
Being the Pasture should not be inherited 4 hr Schmedley T Troll 8
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 5 hr Rattlesnake Pete 924
Douglas roofing (Jun '16) 5 hr Tanner 24
Sock puppets 7 hr Mucking Forons 15

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scottsville Mortgages