clg

United States

#1 Jun 21, 2013
Edward and connie groce arrested. In allen county

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#2 Jun 21, 2013
Okay, AND? What point is there in posting this not just once, but twice?
gdg05

United States

#3 Jun 22, 2013
clg wrote:
Edward and connie groce arrested. In allen county
What were they arrested for?
nobody

Scottsville, KY

#4 Jun 22, 2013
gdg05 wrote:
<quoted text>
What were they arrested for?
selling drugs hope and pray they keep them people in jail where they belong....and they all are trouble nasty asses go around and look at all the grosses houses and yards
Connie Groce

Westmoreland, TN

#5 Jun 23, 2013
I Think a lot of people on this Topic website need to do some cleaning up of your own before making little comments about a family you know nothing about. As far as this family cares you can kiss all of our elementary canals. If you don't know the situation don't be commenting on it or running your mouth because it can lead to some serious trouble like some other ones that have posted comments like these and furthermore why don't you stop using my initials and use your own name, unless your that scared to. Are you so sure they were or are you the guilty ones yourself? Comments like these are usually used only when hiding something themselves.
Connie Groce

Westmoreland, TN

#6 Jun 23, 2013
Maybe the ones posting all these comments about this family are the guilty ones because looks to me like you wouldn't be so scared to use your real name just want to let you know you can get in some serious trouble. Posting comments you know nothing about or slandering our names like this.
My two cents

Bethpage, TN

#7 Jun 27, 2013
Do you even know the details behind any of this? Well if you don't its time to stop gossiping and as far as them being nasty there is a whole lot of nastiness in allen county I have never been to there house so I can't comment on any nastiness. But when you siad the groce family you include all of them and probably don't even know 1/2 of them you know they do have a big family so you need to specify whom you are speaking of and further more do you really think they are the only ones in allen county selling drugs? NO but the court has not even proven them guilty but you sure have. I am not going to tell you to get a life but I am going to tell you to read your bible it speaks og buybodies and gossipers. So instead of posting on hear read your bible and then if you stll have time post but don' be running people down we are suppose to love everybody and pray for them that god will help them and if they are in trouble pray for them to have a fair trail and let God handle it he is the only one that matters in all situations. The Bible also says judge not you be judged. So while you have a minute look it up and you might have a different out look on your own life.
clg

Hendersonville, TN

#8 Jun 27, 2013
Connie Groce wrote:
I Think a lot of people on this Topic website need to do some cleaning up of your own before making little comments about a family you know nothing about. As far as this family cares you can kiss all of our elementary canals. If you don't know the situation don't be commenting on it or running your mouth because it can lead to some serious trouble like some other ones that have posted comments like these and furthermore why don't you stop using my initials and use your own name, unless your that scared to. Are you so sure they were or are you the guilty ones yourself? Comments like these are usually used only w2hen hiding something themselves.
These initials stand for someone else.And we know a lot about you.
My two cents

Bethpage, TN

#9 Jun 27, 2013
By the way if I might add I think instead of being on here gossiping about everyone you should talk to GOD and get your self a piece of HOLY GHOST SALAVATION and then you would know what I am talking about with busybodies. But I will remember you in my prayers that GOD saves your soul from a burning DEVILS HELL./
clg

Hendersonville, TN

#10 Jun 27, 2013
My two cents wrote:
By the way if I might add I think instead of being on here gossiping about everyone you should talk to GOD and get your self a piece of HOLY GHOST SALAVATION and then you would know what I am talking about with busybodies. But I will remember you in my prayers that GOD saves your soul from a burning DEVILS HELL./
back to you buddy.
gdg05

United States

#11 Jun 28, 2013
Connie Groce wrote:
Maybe the ones posting all these comments about this family are the guilty ones because looks to me like you wouldn't be so scared to use your real name just want to let you know you can get in some serious trouble. Posting comments you know nothing about or slandering our names like this.
When someone is arrested, it is a matter of public record, and is not considered slander in the eyes of the law. I'm not going to call you or the Groce family names, but I'm interested in seeing what is happening with Noel and praying he does not shoot someone else before he is put away for good.
my other two cents

Westmoreland, TN

#12 Jun 29, 2013
i guess we can find out when it's took to court and then it will be you all's problem then. maybe if you were put in the same situation noel was you might have done the same thing............think about that long and hard

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 16 min Dem1 593
Brittany Farley 3 hr Chris 64
Kristen pedigo 6 hr NightRider 9
Macedonia rd burglaries 14 hr Jessica 1
Browns Pay Lake (Apr '10) Fri fisherman 6
Averitt driver named Scott Fri Jane doe 5
Setting property up for city water Fri Amazed 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scottsville Mortgages