Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2012

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
Sometimes people mess with spirit entities, dabble in Magick, etc. Sometimes they open a gateway and welcome them and then don't know what to do with them when they get them here. Once Occult Magick is learned it can not be unlearned. The word Magick seperates Occult(hidden)from fake stage magic. If you dont know what it is, don't mess with it. It can be a very dangerous game.
I agree with you too, Una. "Dabbling" is something you just don't do with the occult. A lot of people are hesistant to admit to using an ouja board, etc. But that is not a toy... it's a portal...

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2012

The Brian Garmon wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy hell, for once you actually had a intelligent thought. And believe it or not, I am inclined to agree with you on this.
LOL. Thanks Brian.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2012

FBC wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you too, Una. "Dabbling" is something you just don't do with the occult. A lot of people are hesistant to admit to using an ouja board, etc. But that is not a toy... it's a portal...
Yes, there are many portals that can even be unknowingly opened. I have personally witnessed one being accidentally opened. I made the two stop doing what they were doing and got rid of the entity. This is much to complicated to go into. People should never make up words/chants and not know what they are saying. It seems that the person posting doesn't want to answer my questions. No problem, that is their choice. I am no expert, but have put many years of study into these things and experienced many things. Demons live in a shadow/grey area and love being brought into our three dimensional world of color.
wow

Stearns, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2012

Judged:

I also know of someone cann help. My daughter had same thing to happe. She ess also sttacked. If you still need help let me know. Shes like a mediun.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2012

wow wrote:
I also know of someone cann help. My daughter had same thing to happe. She ess also sttacked. If you still need help let me know. Shes like a mediun.
Your daughter was most likely attacked because she has knowledge of them. I have been attacked one time at a peak time of my studies. They don't like for people to have knowledge of them, especially their names. They try to scare people away from finding out to much about them. Once they find out you have power over them they will avoid you.

If you believe in one true God, you do well, even the devils believe and tremble..........The Holy Scriptures.
wow

Stearns, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2012

Judged:

I know there are na Sayers but the nite she was attacked it threw her about 3 feet up on a wall ande beat the hell out of her. She had claw marks and bruised. I knew something was different. She had dabbled.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2012

wow wrote:
I know there are na Sayers but the nite she was attacked it threw her about 3 feet up on a wall ande beat the hell out of her. She had claw marks and bruised. I knew something was different. She had dabbled.
Wow. I know some people don't believe such things. If people disregard such things, they would have to disregard Biblical truths, also. These spirit beings in some ways like people, they have different personalities and some can become very violent. St. Paul had a book burning at Ephesus. He persuaded converts of Christianity to burn their books of magick. They were very expensive books. If the spells and incantantations didn't work, there would have been no use in destroying them. They didn't all escape the flames. Most of those know works are preserved in the British Musem. The have been translated into English by scholars and still exist today.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2012

Known works....typo. BTW, I hope the spirit made it's exit and doesn't return, although it probably won't.
Question

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2012

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, there are many portals that can even be unknowingly opened. I have personally witnessed one being accidentally opened. I made the two stop doing what they were doing and got rid of the entity. This is much to complicated to go into. People should never make up words/chants and not know what they are saying. It seems that the person posting doesn't want to answer my questions. No problem, that is their choice. I am no expert, but have put many years of study into these things and experienced many things. Demons live in a shadow/grey area and love being brought into our three dimensional world of color.
When I left my ex I left fast and took only clothes for myself and my kids. He has said he has tried some Native American magic(Navajo Shape shifter type stuff and Apachi stuff too). I have all thrift store furniture and hand me downs from family. The problem with it being an item is none of the things I have now were around when the problem started. The reason I think it is one of us in the house is because I really don't have anything that is the same as when it started and it always seems to focus on my oldest. My oldest has had some near death incidents before this started happening as well. He was born early and had a lot of complications.(Not from abuse as the fat guy thinks.) We only started having paranormal issues when he turned 5. He is 10 now. It got bad for a while but like I said I keep white sage adn salt at every window and door and it seems to be helping. It's just been a few months now that it kinda picked up again.
Thanks for any help I have sent e-mails to all the paranormal sites people have posted.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2012

Question wrote:
<quoted text>
When I left my ex I left fast and took only clothes for myself and my kids. He has said he has tried some Native American magic(Navajo Shape shifter type stuff and Apachi stuff too). I have all thrift store furniture and hand me downs from family. The problem with it being an item is none of the things I have now were around when the problem started. The reason I think it is one of us in the house is because I really don't have anything that is the same as when it started and it always seems to focus on my oldest. My oldest has had some near death incidents before this started happening as well. He was born early and had a lot of complications.(Not from abuse as the fat guy thinks.) We only started having paranormal issues when he turned 5. He is 10 now. It got bad for a while but like I said I keep white sage adn salt at every window and door and it seems to be helping. It's just been a few months now that it kinda picked up again.
Thanks for any help I have sent e-mails to all the paranormal sites people have posted.
I think you have done wisely contacting paranormal investigators, as they have various instruments to do readings. The salt and White sage are also good. You might try burning some of the white sage to cleanse the house. Demon spirits can't stand the odor of white sage and also Benzoin. It sounds as if your Ex wasn't all that good of a person. Just think of all the things you left behind for him to use in his shapeshifting magick, such as hair in brushes and other personal items. It is odd that your 10 yr. old to just out of the blue to say his father is doing it. Maybe he is or was. The evil spirit might be picking that child because he has struggled with physical weaknesses or even something he saw in the near death experiences. Have you tried rebuking this entitity in the name of Jesus/Yesuah(Aramic)for Jesus, the language he spoke in? Also reading aloud the 91st. Psalm, this is a protective Psalm. These things must be done with just a tiny spark of faith. The spirit is trying to scare you and weaken your faith. Don't let it back you down. They fear and tremble at the name of Jesus or Yeshua.

The Legion of many said, what do we have to do with you Jesus, the Son of God? Have you come to torment us before our time? We pray(beg)you to cast us into the herd of swine.
Wow

Bethpage, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2012

Judged:

Una you have actually posted something that didn't make me hate you LOL. Seriously you seem sincerely concerned for another human. I just wish you could be this NICE in all that you post cause I really exspected you to be posting BS!

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2012

Wow wrote:
Una you have actually posted something that didn't make me hate you LOL. Seriously you seem sincerely concerned for another human. I just wish you could be this NICE in all that you post cause I really exspected you to be posting BS!
I hope this doesn't ruin my bad reputation. Hehehehe. I am concerned for my fellow human being. I'm really not a bad person, well sometimes I'm not. Hehehehe. I just try to tell it like it is. Most of the people I fire on, if checked back far enough have fired on me or my friends first. As everyone can see, if they will only notice, I rarely start a topic, although I get cussed at more than the one that does. One of the problems, might be. Everyone and I do mean everyone I have ever helped in everyday life have screwed over and taken advantage of me. So, I just don't take peoples crap anymore, here or in everyday life. And due to the out break of aids, herpes, warts and other VD, I don't kiss anyones arse anymore. LOL. I had rather tell the truth and my opinion and get cussed for it than to lie and get praised for it.
tiny

Sonora, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2012

Hope everything works out for u
beliver

Hodgenville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2012

Judged:

Question wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all let me say that i know there are those that will come against what I'm going to say & that's ok we are all entitled to our own opinions, its just nice to be respectful.

I understand & can hear that you are getting desperate to stop this, I would be to if my children were affected. While Una ( kudos to you Una ) has given some good advise I would like to give my take to you as well, take it for what it is worth, think/pray on it & decide for yourself.

Una is right there are demons & a spirit world.& it is most definently real. The good news is that YOU can fight it, you dont need a psychic or meduim, in fact they may very well unintenisonally make things a lot worse as they can be considered as part of the occult as well.
Una is right, there is Mighty power in the name of Jesus! The bible tells us we have power to cast demons out in his name ( make no mistake it is Jesus not us that has the true power). Again when Una says it must be done with a spark of faith, he is right. It may be attached to something or by a stronghold,in yours or your child's life, I have known of times where someone had a hidden sin or weakness that Satan would prey upon to reach & torment them.
We know that this world is the kingdom of satan as well as his playground, but we can find peace & protection in Jesus.
We know satan comes to steal kill & destroy but some of us do not realise the power we can access through Christ.
Please pray, cast the spirit out in Jesus name, ask God to reveal to you how it got access into your life & home, pray protection over your family. You can also annoint the doors & Windows with oil. the bible tells us to do this but again you must have a measure of faith. You could also get a prayer cloth for your child or for everyone in the home. Prayer clothes can be for a lot of different things, protection, peace, comfort....

These things will truly only work if you know God & have faith, even as small as a mustard seed.

I urge you to consider looking for a God fearing bible believing church where you vm surround your family with others who will help you stand & fight, it very well could help to comfort you all to.
Please know that Gods will is Not for us to live in torment or fear & if ask with a humble heart & faith he will cast it out, bind it from coming back & bring peace to your home.

I will be praying for you & your family & I hope that some of this helps.

May God bless & comfort you all.
lolamen

Stearns, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2012

Amen
Question

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2012

Thank you all.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

26 Users are viewing the Scottsville Forum right now

Search the Scottsville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min Demonicrats 146,296
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 9 hr Ashby 26,189
angie taylor on ninth street 11 hr superman 3
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 13 hr hollerrat 16,117
Living the lowlife 14 hr bunk 36
ISO: 2/3 Bd. for RENT 17 hr Moving 1
High school 19 hr RoamingInsomniac 5
•••
•••
•••
Scottsville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Scottsville Jobs

•••