Psychics or mediums
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Question

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Jan 21, 2012
I am having some issues with some kind of thing and it seems to follow where ever we move. I need to figure out what this is does anyone know any psychics or mediums that may help. Having the house blessed and cleans has not worked in any of our moves. Need to keep my kids safe please help me.
doughboy

Westmoreland, TN

#2 Jan 21, 2012
Question wrote:
I am having some issues with some kind of thing and it seems to follow where ever we move. I need to figure out what this is does anyone know any psychics or mediums that may help. Having the house blessed and cleans has not worked in any of our moves. Need to keep my kids safe please help me.
you should just kill yourself, its the only way to kill the demon.
tiny

Vine Grove, KY

#3 Jan 21, 2012
I don't know of any in scottsville, u might want to look around in bg. Is it just a feeling ur having, or have u seen something and experienced odd things? If u don't mind me asking

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#4 Jan 22, 2012
There's not one in this area that is real. You are barking up the wrong tree. If there is something going on, maybe get a Person of God. Now, mind you a lot of Preachers and Priests are as fake as some of these so called psychics.
Question

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Jan 22, 2012
tiny wrote:
I don't know of any in scottsville, u might want to look around in bg. Is it just a feeling ur having, or have u seen something and experienced odd things? If u don't mind me asking
Everyone in the house has seen and heard odd voices and my oldest has been attacked a few times. He has had scratches and bruises. He has woken everyone in the house a few times and nothing we can see is there but you can see the injuries. At one time he said it was his father that was hurting him and he hasn't seen his father in more then 5 years. And his father is very ill so it's not like he could have come here and done things to him. My youngest has seen this thing coming at him after my oldest has woken him up but he has yelled at it and it went away.
I know this all sounds nuts and I have had a few houses blessed and a preist has come. I keep white sage and salt at every doorway and window now and so far in this house there have been no injuries but the pounding on the windows and the things moved around are driving us all crazy. I just don't know what to do. I thought if I could get someone that can see and or hear these things they could figure out what it is and we could get rid of it properly. I am sure it is not the house because we have moved several times and it is the same everywhere.
Question

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Jan 22, 2012
doughboy wrote:
<quoted text>you should just kill yourself, its the only way to kill the demon.
Maybe with an attitude like that you should do the same.
doughboy

Westmoreland, TN

#7 Jan 22, 2012
Question wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone in the house has seen and heard odd voices and my oldest has been attacked a few times. He has had scratches and bruises. He has woken everyone in the house a few times and nothing we can see is there but you can see the injuries. At one time he said it was his father that was hurting him and he hasn't seen his father in more then 5 years. And his father is very ill so it's not like he could have come here and done things to him. My youngest has seen this thing coming at him after my oldest has woken him up but he has yelled at it and it went away.
I know this all sounds nuts and I have had a few houses blessed and a preist has come. I keep white sage and salt at every doorway and window now and so far in this house there have been no injuries but the pounding on the windows and the things moved around are driving us all crazy. I just don't know what to do. I thought if I could get someone that can see and or hear these things they could figure out what it is and we could get rid of it properly. I am sure it is not the house because we have moved several times and it is the same everywhere.
all that is the dumbest sh1t! I have no trouble seeing the problem. ALL this abuse your poooor kid is taking, and you are nearby every time. Either you are good at making up the most stupid shit read on Topix, or you are a psychotic, schizo child abuser. I tend to think your brother devil, and STD helped turn you into a stupid freak.
doughboy

Westmoreland, TN

#8 Jan 22, 2012
Question wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe with an attitude like that you should do the same.
Well that was stupid also. I think when you die your"alleged" child will be safe...that's what you want isn't it, your child t be safe?
You need to make the ultimate sacrifice!
tiny

Vine Grove, KY

#9 Jan 22, 2012
Wow yeah u really need to find someone to help Expecily if ur child is being hurt. Ur defiantly dealing with something angry. I hope u can find someone to help u.
Drop Dead Fred

United States

#10 Jan 22, 2012
Question wrote:
<quoted text>Everyone in the house has seen and heard odd voices and my oldest has been attacked a few times. He has had scratches and bruises. He has woken everyone in the house a few times and nothing we can see is there but you can see the injuries. At one time he said it was his father that was hurting him and he hasn't seen his father in more then 5 years. And his father is very ill so it's not like he could have come here and done things to him. My youngest has seen this thing coming at him after my oldest has woken him up but he has yelled at it and it went away.
Maybe you can contact a local preacher to bless your house.
doughboy

Westmoreland, TN

#11 Jan 22, 2012
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
There's not one in this area that is real. You are barking up the wrong tree. If there is something going on, maybe get a Person of God. Now, mind you a lot of Preachers and Priests are as fake as some of these so called psychics.
AS PHONY AS JOYCE MEYER!!!
Question

Elizabethtown, KY

#12 Jan 22, 2012
doughboy wrote:
<quoted text>Well that was stupid also. I think when you die your"alleged" child will be safe...that's what you want isn't it, your child t be safe?
You need to make the ultimate sacrifice!
Pretty sure you being a dick is an over compensation for the lack there of. Enjoy your day cause I am all done with your hate.
Christian

Casey, IL

#13 Jan 22, 2012
There is a man that can help. He lives in Michigan though. As long as you are being truthful and open he will do his best to help. [email protected] or get online and look for Alameda Paranormal. They all are good people. Good luck
doughboy

Westmoreland, TN

#14 Jan 22, 2012
Question wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty sure you being a dick is an over compensation for the lack there of. Enjoy your day cause I am all done with your hate.
up yours b1tch! YOU need to deal with your own hate....
and desire to make up stupid stories.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#15 Jan 22, 2012
Dear Question; As we all know there is a lot of BS on Topix, but I do know the spirit world is just as real as this one. Demon/Daemon Spirits are real also. First of all do not let any group of Holy Rollers in there claiming they can cast out demons. They can not do this and will only piss off any spirits that might be there. If these things happen everywhere you reside it is not the house. It is attached to something you have in your posession. Think real hard, have you in the past tried an Ouija Board, tried to practice or dabble in occult magick out of curiousity, etc.?

Also, these physics are fake and yes so is Joyce Meyers. LOL. If someone asks for money for their help avoid them at all costs. They can't help you.

Also do you have a dark colored piece of furniture that you bought that you don't know it's origion, like at a sale or used furniture store?

Thank You.
Teddy Fartinsky
Question

Elizabethtown, KY

#16 Jan 22, 2012
Christian wrote:
There is a man that can help. He lives in Michigan though. As long as you are being truthful and open he will do his best to help. [email protected] or get online and look for Alameda Paranormal. They all are good people. Good luck
Thank you.
Christian

Casey, IL

#17 Jan 22, 2012
Question wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you.
You are very welcome Hun. I wish you the best of luck.
Tinponyrider

Westmoreland, TN

#18 Jan 22, 2012
http://www.paranormalinvestigatorsofnky.com/
http://www.kentuckybaselineparanormalresearch...
Maybe check these places out. Or google Paranormal investigators Kentucky..Wish you the best of luck.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#19 Jan 22, 2012
Sometimes people mess with spirit entities, dabble in Magick, etc. Sometimes they open a gateway and welcome them and then don't know what to do with them when they get them here. Once Occult Magick is learned it can not be unlearned. The word Magick seperates Occult(hidden)from fake stage magic. If you dont know what it is, don't mess with it. It can be a very dangerous game.

Since: Jan 12

Lewisburg, KY

#20 Jan 22, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
Dear Question; As we all know there is a lot of BS on Topix, but I do know the spirit world is just as real as this one. Demon/Daemon Spirits are real also. First of all do not let any group of Holy Rollers in there claiming they can cast out demons. They can not do this and will only piss off any spirits that might be there. If these things happen everywhere you reside it is not the house. It is attached to something you have in your posession. Think real hard, have you in the past tried an Ouija Board, tried to practice or dabble in occult magick out of curiousity, etc.?
Also, these physics are fake and yes so is Joyce Meyers. LOL. If someone asks for money for their help avoid them at all costs. They can't help you.
Also do you have a dark colored piece of furniture that you bought that you don't know it's origion, like at a sale or used furniture store?
Thank You.
Teddy Fartinsky
Holy hell, for once you actually had a intelligent thought. And believe it or not, I am inclined to agree with you on this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lloyd football 7 hr Ward 2
Glad una is dead 15 hr RoamingInsomniac 40
China KIng 21 hr sad 10
Larry Thacker / browns paylake 22 hr fisherman 2
Kayla Houchens Tue tena 27
Allen County Lawyers Tue Rumble 5
Aarons in scottsville Mon Guy 3

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance