Boycott Jim Carry
Rodney

Casey, IL

#1 Apr 7, 2013
If the people that go watch his movies and have anything to do with him would just Stop. I think he needs to go back to Canada and stay. He has the nerve to say thing's about Charlton Heston he can't come close to every being in his shoes. What can't come close to every being in his shoes. What next you Canadian Quack pick on John Wayne? Tell you what go on a debate with the National Rifle Association. With out your armed bodyguards or in your case you bring them if you really think they can protect you. All American Citizens should Boycott anything to do with Jim Carry and Hope he goes back to Canada. your case you bring them if you really think they can protect you. He said anyone who uses guns are fucking idiots. That's them Hollywood. Greater Then Thou Attitude because we made them rich and they know they buy their way out of trouble. As Americans We Inherit The Right To Bare Arms.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#2 Apr 7, 2013
Meh...don't care.
Rodney

Casey, IL

#3 Apr 8, 2013
Must be against guns to hu? Your Ancestors would wonder about you. Does the Revolutionary War ring a bell? We had to fight to keep It the and now. And you get a Rich Ass Celebrity surrounded by Armed Bodyguards saying that any gun owner is a F***Ingram nut. After making Millions in the movies here in the US. He slanders the country that made him rich. I think if this country is not good enough for him then he should go back to Canada and never return! And before you question my ancestry my family cemetery goes way back and has family buried there from the Revolutionary War. Oldest headstone is from the 1600 and yes it's in Kentucky and I am Proud of my Family and my Country. P.S. I have seen some of your post if it's not gossip your just not that into it. Take Care and Enjoy your Life.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#4 Apr 8, 2013
Revolutionary war my arse. MY ancestors were American Indians. Get over it. Don't be so dramatic about shitt. You can't change Jim Carey he's an actor. Find something else to do.
Rodney

Casey, IL

#5 Apr 8, 2013
48Native American here to on my mothers side. Great Great Grandmother was full blooded Cherokee. And for as far as getting over Jim Carry being a Celebrity don't mean he's a got but by the way you defend him he might be yours. But he decided to insult the late actor and head of the NRA Charlton Heston. And he did it lledlwhile surrounded by armed bodyguards. Honestly you believe one person can't make a difference then you just need to get out of topic and really count. And you should know the NRA won't take it from a self glorified actor putting down America and being called Fucking Gun Nuts.
Rodney

Casey, IL

#6 Apr 8, 2013
Sorry about the 48 was adding the 4 digit code to send and the 48 was part of it.
Patriot Dad

Campbellsville, KY

#7 Apr 8, 2013
Jim Carey is an idiot. He has made millions acting like an idiot. He has little to no influence in the debate. Boycotts dont ever work and besides if we boycott all movies with left leaning actors we would never get to enjoy that overpriced popcorn.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#8 Apr 8, 2013
I've never watched his movies. And I could care less what his opinion is on anything.
Jims Boyfriend

Lafayette, TN

#9 Apr 12, 2013
Don't you be hatin on my man!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Glad una is dead 45 min RoamingInsomniac 40
China KIng 6 hr sad 10
Larry Thacker / browns paylake 7 hr fisherman 2
lloyd football 11 hr Team mom 1
Kayla Houchens 19 hr tena 27
Allen County Lawyers Tue Rumble 5
Aarons in scottsville Mon Guy 3

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance