Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1...

Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912?

There are 1081 comments on the politix.topix.com story from Aug 13, 2013, titled Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912?. In it, politix.topix.com reports that:

This exam was taken by middle schoolers in Bullitt County, Kentucky. The real test contained 58 questions and wasn't multiple choice.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at politix.topix.com.

atheist

Murray, KY

#31 Aug 13, 2013
Eighthman wrote:
<quoted text>

That's where it stands right now.
Wealthy teachers and dumb kids.
25th in the world in math and science.
Wealthy teachers? Surely you jest. How many teachers do you see driving a Porsche? You are dumb.
You Need Mental Help

Murray, KY

#32 Aug 13, 2013
Obama is a Horses Rosette wrote:
Obama probably couldn't pass one today. Just about every 8th grader today knows there are 50 states in the Union and not the 57 as he once claimed. And that the word spelled "Corps" is not pronounced as "Corpse".
Yeah, right. Lets compare an Obama gaff to the party of George W...not to mention the party than tried to put the blithering idiot Sarah Palin a heartbeat away from president. Desperate much?
boycott

Winchester, KY

#33 Aug 13, 2013
lmao...
MrFisHroy

United States

#34 Aug 13, 2013
You point's are mute if you CAN'T SPELL!
miss

United States

#35 Aug 13, 2013
It's on the Huffington Post
t to tha l to tha o

Indianapolis, IN

#36 Aug 13, 2013
Yes

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#37 Aug 13, 2013
eieiei O wrote:
<quoted text>that's probably the most lucrative self employed job we have.
Crystal meth might have the edge. Fire in the hole!

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#38 Aug 13, 2013
MrFisHroy wrote:
"Points" has no apostrophe.
I take it "mute" was tongue-in-cheek.
for real

United States

#39 Aug 13, 2013
In Beattyville it's all who you know
know one

Chesterfield, MO

#40 Aug 13, 2013
was your name fish
MrFisHroy wrote:
gutless people

Glasgow, KY

#41 Aug 13, 2013
It wouldn't matter if you took the test and passed it. "What difference does it make anyway" as Hitlary Clinton suggests. lol The Obama administration has bypassed our Constitution and have ignored our Constitution and manipulated our Constitution...and nobody seems to care. That's a test on Americans. So far you have passed Obama's test. No protests, no marches, no guts. You elected him again. That's the sign he needed to keep doing what he is doing. You people love and worship your messiah even at the expense of your childrens future.

Your knowledge or capability of passing a test does not matter. As long as you are programmed to believe what you are told to believe...then you are a good American, er ObaMORON.

“Old Dinner Bell”

Since: Mar 13

" Home Sweet Home "

#42 Aug 13, 2013
So, Mod-ly Crew, show us a copy of a 1912, 8th grade test.
Hollypoopinherhe els

Latonia, KY

#43 Aug 13, 2013
This test was easy. You all must be stupid or something. I can pass it with my eyes closed and no studying. Bullitt County has a bunch of dumb redneck losers in it.
Butthurt over Obama

Murray, KY

#44 Aug 13, 2013
gutless people wrote:
It wouldn't matter if you took the test and passed it. "What difference does it make anyway" as Hitlary Clinton suggests. lol The Obama administration has bypassed our Constitution and have ignored our Constitution and manipulated our Constitution...and nobody seems to care. That's a test on Americans. So far you have passed Obama's test. No protests, no marches, no guts. You elected him again. That's the sign he needed to keep doing what he is doing. You people love and worship your messiah even at the expense of your childrens future.
Your knowledge or capability of passing a test does not matter. As long as you are programmed to believe what you are told to believe...then you are a good American, er ObaMORON.
It's funny how these psychotic Obama haters still can't get over the election enough to stop with the kindergarten style name calling. Even on unrelated topics like this one. Must be a miserable existence to be that angry all of the time.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LIberty

Elizabethtown, KY

#45 Aug 13, 2013
Good Morning America took it to the street Sat. Very few people could answer the questions. One was 'Who invented the gin press?'. Only one guy even knew what a gin press is
gutless people

Glasgow, KY

#46 Aug 13, 2013
Butthurt over Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
It's funny how these psychotic Obama haters still can't get over the election enough to stop with the kindergarten style name calling. Even on unrelated topics like this one. Must be a miserable existence to be that angry all of the time.
Truth hurts, doesn't it? The fact that you can't handle the truth and can't produce any facts to debate the truth...speaks volumes about your lack of intelligence. You don't have to take a test to prove you are stupid. We get it. You are an idiot.

I'm not butt hurt about Obama. But your kids are and will be in the future thanks to your stupidity and selfishness. How proud your kids must be, huh? I bet they just beam with disrespect toward you. lol Try again, idiot.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LIberty

Elizabethtown, KY

#47 Aug 13, 2013
How many parts of speech are there? Define each.

Judging by how poorly people write & speak, I'd chance a guess that this question alone is the most failed.
Chucky

United States

#48 Aug 13, 2013
Butthurt over Obama wrote:
<quoted text>It's funny how these psychotic Obama haters still can't get over the election enough to stop with the kindergarten style name calling. Even on unrelated topics like this one. Must be a miserable existence to be that angry all of the time.
Looks like your being just as childish as your query.
thats the problem

Winchester, KY

#49 Aug 13, 2013
Sure wrote:
<quoted text>
You can have the comments removed and hope they haven't been cached yet.
shes the queen of having posts and comments removed. she thinks its some crazy conspiracy that there are paid posters on topix out to get her. ignore her. she's a loon.
LIberty

Elizabethtown, KY

#50 Aug 13, 2013
Hollypoopinherheels wrote:
This test was easy. You all must be stupid or something. I can pass it with my eyes closed and no studying. Bullitt County has a bunch of dumb redneck losers in it.
Rightttt

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brandon coffee 25 min Wendy 1
City of Scottsville (Jan '16) 1 hr Bugslife 46
Last post win war. War begin now! (Jul '15) 2 hr RoamingInsomniac 2,649
Erica Lane (May '16) 10 hr Yuck 23
gwen wright 12 hr Fred 19
Vote yes for alcohol signs 19 hr Rod Cod the 2nd 9
Amanda Hutter 22 hr Just ask 16

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance