Let's Be Sweet Today, Take Two

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#162 Aug 16, 2013
HoneyBear1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you are, cobbler gobbler...
LOL - I'm starting to have visions of a Hamburglar knock-off...

Ropple, ropple, ropple, ropple.....

“Your life is what you make it.”

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#163 Aug 16, 2013
Lantern_Rouge wrote:
<quoted text>LOL - I'm starting to have visions of a Hamburglar knock-off...
Ropple, ropple, ropple, ropple.....
LMFAO!!! That's too funny. Thanks for the laugh.
hedgewitch

Elizabethtown, KY

#164 Aug 16, 2013
Hey everyone tgif my bins are dragging the hamburglar can have them. I told pa what happened to the golldenyears is this it.. What a let down. My night was alful this weather change is great keep the jokes comin.ivve got a busy weekend got to have birthday partu for my grandaughter shes three well have a good one love you all jave a blessed everything.

Location hidden

#165 Aug 16, 2013
hedgewitch wrote:
Hey everyone tgif my bins are dragging the hamburglar can have them. I told pa what happened to the golldenyears is this it.. What a let down. My night was alful this weather change is great keep the jokes comin.ivve got a busy weekend got to have birthday partu for my grandaughter shes three well have a good one love you all jave a blessed everything.
TGIF, Granny! Hope you have a wonderful weekend and enjoy your granddaughter!! I just got back from a late bike ride. Nothing a good ride to clear the head!

Hope everyone is have a blessed Friday night!
hedgewitch

Elizabethtown, KY

#166 Aug 17, 2013
Lantern_Rouge wrote:
<quoted text>TGIF, Granny! Hope you have a wonderful weekend and enjoy your granddaughter!! I just got back from a late bike ride. Nothing a good ride to clear the head!
Hope everyone is have a blessed Friday night!
goodmorning all. Have safe and blessed day. Hope to heear some good stories about your weekend.fyi dont est to much cobbler llol.

Location hidden

#167 Aug 17, 2013
hedgewitch wrote:
<quoted text> goodmorning all. Have safe and blessed day. Hope to heear some good stories about your weekend.fyi dont est to much cobbler llol.
Cobbler?? Did someone say cobbler?? Where is the cobbler? I want cobbler.. Good morning all!! Had a great night last night. Had a bon fire party for one of my son's best friends who is home on leave from the military. He just finished jump school. Sadly he had to leave this morning to go back, but it sure was good to see him. He is like a son to me. I hope everyone had a great evening, and a great day today.
hedgewitch

Elizabethtown, KY

#168 Aug 17, 2013
HoneyBear1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Cobbler?? Did someone say cobbler?? Where is the cobbler? I want cobbler.. Good morning all!! Had a great night last night. Had a bon fire party for one of my son's best friends who is home on leave from the military. He just finished jump school. Sadly he had to leave this morning to go back, but it sure was good to see him. He is like a son to me. I hope everyone had a great evening, and a great day today.
honeybear if it was uptp me id make sout you had plenty cobbler my favorites are cherru and blackberry love ya have a blessed day. Keep the others in line lol.

Location hidden

#169 Aug 17, 2013
hedgewitch wrote:
<quoted text> honeybear if it was uptp me id make sout you had plenty cobbler my favorites are cherru and blackberry love ya have a blessed day. Keep the others in line lol.
Thanks Granny, I have never had cobbler. I think maybe once, apple cobbler, but it looks sooo good. Love you too Granny, have a great night.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#170 Aug 17, 2013
Had a great Saturday! Beautiful weather and kicked back relaxing. I need my feet rubbed--- where's primate?
Barbie

Winchester, KY

#171 Aug 17, 2013
Tonight I'm as useless as the "g" in lasagna
hedgewitch

Elizabethtown, KY

#172 Aug 18, 2013
Barbie wrote:
Tonight I'm as useless as the "g" in lasagna
welcome Barbie thanks for the post I think everone is having g weekend you have a blessed day

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#173 Aug 18, 2013
Good Morning!
I'll have to remember the lasagna line. Hope everyone is having a fabulous Sunday! Life is good

Location hidden

#174 Aug 18, 2013
Happy Sunday everyone! Resting up after my longest bike ride not only of the year, but of all time. I hope everyone has a tremendous blessed day!
hedgewitch

Elizabethtown, KY

#175 Aug 19, 2013
Hey everyone I know its esrly for some you but us oldies iys gidy up and go.well the.weekend was.nice the grandbies were so cutr at the party all went well I rested sunfay God said to so I did. Glad all of your weekends went well havr a blessed day.

Since: Feb 13

Westmoreland, TN

#176 Aug 19, 2013
hedgewitch wrote:
Hey everyone I know its esrly for some you but us oldies iys gidy up and go.well the.weekend was.nice the grandbies were so cutr at the party all went well I rested sunfay God said to so I did. Glad all of your weekends went well havr a blessed day.
HI Granny. Glad you had fun with the kids!
>
My weekend was OK, but Bicycle Batman made me work... A LOT. He says I have to earn my keep.
>
There's has to be a better way.
>
If I find a way to start making money legally he might cut me some slack, so I'm pulling together some ideas.
>
Have a good day, Granny. I love you and I'm off to go start my own business!!
>
ShaBANG!!_{:

Location hidden

#177 Aug 19, 2013
Jailhouse Comedian wrote:
<quoted text>HI Granny. Glad you had fun with the kids!
>
My weekend was OK, but Bicycle Batman made me work... A LOT. He says I have to earn my keep.
>
>
If I find a way to start making money legally he might cut me some slack, so I'm pulling together some ideas.
>
>
ShaBANG!!_{:
If you need a business partner, let me know.

“Dark Bike Riding”

Since: Jan 13

Pedaling Against Crime

#178 Aug 19, 2013
If your going to be HIS partner, you better carry a good insurance plan.

Location hidden

#179 Aug 19, 2013
Jailhouse Comedian wrote:
<quoted text>HI Granny. Glad you had fun with the kids!
>
>
>
>
>
ShaBANG!!_{:
Might have to do this on the down low, or at least use code words. For reasons I can't fathom, your incorporated thread got deleted. Was just logging in and I noticed that - go figure.

Location hidden

#180 Aug 19, 2013
Bicycle Batman wrote:
If your going to be HIS partner, you better carry a good insurance plan.
Remember BB, he is turning over a new leaf.. I'll give it a whirl. He hasn't stolen the hovercraft in quite some time. ;)

Location hidden

#181 Aug 19, 2013
Lantern_Rouge wrote:
<quoted text>Might have to do this on the down low, or at least use code words. For reasons I can't fathom, your incorporated thread got deleted. Was just logging in and I noticed that - go figure.
I must have missed the thread...??? U think it's Drama Llama causing trouble again?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Martie Pedigo (Jan '15) 3 hr Really 8
The 'Clown' Can't Be Stopped From Winning. 11 hr _FLATLINE-------- 329
Riddle 11 hr Rucking Facist 1
What's the hardest part about eating a vegetable? 11 hr Psucking Fycho 1
Sprocket sucks farts out of bus seats 11 hr Bucking MallMuster 2
Most creative place you've ever given or receiv... 13 hr Haha 3
Are there any decent signal women in scottsville 15 hr Looking 13

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance