Let's Be Sweet Today, Take Two
First Prev
of 86
Next Last
hedgewitch

Cub Run, KY

#1746 Jun 14, 2014
Hi honeybear glad to hear from you. I hoe your family istogether soon i know ir has to be lonesome, i know it aint the same.but you get on here and talk wirh me all you want your such a sweetie well be.sweet loveya

“Your life is what you make it.”

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#1747 Jun 15, 2014
hedgewitch wrote:
Hi honeybear glad to hear from you. I hoe your family istogether soon i know ir has to be lonesome, i know it aint the same.but you get on here and talk wirh me all you want your such a sweetie well be.sweet loveya
Thank you Granny.

“BACK IN TIME”

Since: Dec 13

Under a Bridge, USA

#1748 Jun 29, 2014
Colossians 2:8

Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

SMH.........

Location hidden

#1749 Jun 29, 2014
Hey everyone. Hope all is well.
hedgewitch

Cub Run, KY

#1750 Jun 29, 2014
HoneyBear1 wrote:
Hey everyone. Hope all is well.
hey honeybear how are you sweetheart me im fine enjoying this wonderful season my taking Care of my garden that keeps me busy well you ne careful love evetyone and i miss all of you be sweet

Location hidden

#1751 Jun 30, 2014
Im doing ok Granny. Busy as usual. Love ya

“BACK IN TIME”

Under a Bridge, USA

#1752 Jun 30, 2014
HoneyBear1 wrote:
Im doing ok Granny. Busy as usual. Love ya
Good evening HoneyBear.

Thanks for your sweet post on that other thread. As far as I'm concerned you're a Sweetheart and will always be. I enjoy talking to you and I hope we still can talk, maybe somewhere else?

As for what's going on. Well let's just say that some people are not what they make their self out to be.

I think sprockets post on the fort thread kinda says it all, doesn't it?

LuvU.
Peace.

Location hidden

#1753 Jul 2, 2014
Thanks Spooner. I try to stay out of drama as much as possible. I don't spend very much time on topic anymore mainly because I hate all the nastyness and fighting. There is enough of that in the world, and I don't want any part of it. It makes me sad that people can be so hateful to each other. Anyway, keep in touch my friend, and take care. Smiles.

“BACK IN TIME”

Under a Bridge, USA

#1754 Jul 2, 2014
HoneyBear1 wrote:
Thanks Spooner. I try to stay out of drama as much as possible. I don't spend very much time on topic anymore mainly because I hate all the nastyness and fighting. There is enough of that in the world, and I don't want any part of it. It makes me sad that people can be so hateful to each other. Anyway, keep in touch my friend, and take care. Smiles.
Good morning Honeybear.

I know you're a good and Sweet person HoneyBear and that's why I Luv you so much.

I know you don't like drama but the one's in the tree fort has been causing a lot of it for awhile now. I know they're going to say they haven't but it's not true.

If you have any questions Sweetheart just pm me and I'll explain and prove what I'm saying is true. If you're not interested then I'll say high when I can.

LuvUHoneyBear.
Peace.

Location hidden

#1755 Jul 2, 2014
--SPOONER-- wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Honeybear.
I know you're a good and Sweet person HoneyBear and that's why I Luv you so much.
I know you don't like drama but the one's in the tree fort has been causing a lot of it for awhile now. I know they're going to say they haven't but it's not true.
If you have any questions Sweetheart just pm me and I'll explain and prove what I'm saying is true. If you're not interested then I'll say high when I can.
LuvUHoneyBear.
Peace.
Thank you. Love u too.
hedgewitch

Cub Run, KY

#1756 Jul 7, 2014
Hey all hey honeybear seems your the only one thst says hey to me anymore. And im so glad you are i miss everyone. I hope i havent said anythimg to csuse hurt feelings. I hope everyone had a goodholiday. Love ya sweetbear stay in touch.
hedgewitch

Cub Run, KY

#1757 Jul 7, 2014
--SPOONER-- wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Honeybear.
pi Y
LuvUHoneyBear.
Peace.
hey spooner have i done something to upset you you sound bothered if i have just let me know ill do my best to fix it. Your a good person and ive appreciated and have neen blessed for you i hope you believe me when i say that i hope your happy soon god bless you so much, if you need anything give a holler.

Location hidden

#1758 Jul 7, 2014
hedgewitch wrote:
Hey all hey honeybear seems your the only one thst says hey to me anymore. And im so glad you are i miss everyone. I hope i havent said anythimg to csuse hurt feelings. I hope everyone had a goodholiday. Love ya sweetbear stay in touch.
Hey Granny, I've just been busy. Alot on my plate at work. I don't get on topix as much as I used to. Hate all the drama and nasty comments. Childish. My holiday was fine. Missed the fireworks, but it's ok. Hope you had a nice one. Love you Granny.

“BACK IN TIME”

Under a Bridge, USA

#1759 Jul 7, 2014
hedgewitch wrote:
<quoted text> hey spooner have i done something to upset you you sound bothered if i have just let me know ill do my best to fix it. Your a good person and ive appreciated and have neen blessed for you i hope you believe me when i say that i hope your happy soon god bless you so much, if you need anything give a holler.
Good evening Sweetheart.
Everything is good Dear. There's no way you could bother me in any way. So don't worry about a thing there Sweetheart.
God Bless.
Peace.
LuvU.
hedgewitch

Cub Run, KY

#1760 Jul 7, 2014
There is my sweethearts yaw sure worry a body,lol honeybear i missed them too and my oldest celebated a birthday, but i was needed elsewhere doin what i can and when im able love you too, i lnow about drama seems its been a syeady flow of craxy for me for weeks now, i told pa me and him need a vacation msybe this fall when all the gardenin is done, oh dare to dream lol,well you guys stay sweet check in when you can love you bunches
hedgewitch

Cub Run, KY

#1761 Sep 11, 2014
hedgewitch wrote:
There is my sweethearts yaw sure worry a body,lol honeybear i missed them too and my oldest celebated a birthday, but i was needed elsewhere doin what i can and when im able love you too, i lnow about drama seems its been a syeady flow of craxy for me for weeks now, i told pa me and him need a vacation msybe this fall when all the gardenin is done, oh dare to dream lol,well you guys stay sweet check in when you can love you bunches
Hey gang sorry ive been out of touch just been busy i miss u all and pray for you dailly love ya

Location hidden

#1762 Sep 21, 2014
hedgewitch wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey gang sorry ive been out of touch just been busy i miss u all and pray for you dailly love ya
Love you too Granny. Hope things are good for you. Hugs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 86
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 35 min Local 677
Last post win war. War begin now! (Jul '15) 1 hr RoamingInsomniac 3,220
Chris paschal 5 hr Doitonce 1
Timothy Madden 7 hr Mucking Forons 8
Brandon coffee and his grandma girlfriend 11 hr Just sayn 5
Just wondering 19 hr 1995acs 1
Candace clark 22 hr Someoneyouusedtoknow 3

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scottsville Mortgages