Let's Be Sweet Today, Take Two
hedgewitch

Cub Run, KY

#1665 May 11, 2014
Happy mothers day everyone, I hope all have wonderful blessed day, an to many of you, whos mothers have passed, smile for her today and know she willalways be here as long as you are, you are all her hopes, all her dreams all her joy, her greatest gift, her greatest accomplishment, you are her legacy to this life,you are her heart, nothing can take that away not death or time or distsnce, it luves infinitely love you all very much have a blessed dsy and be sweet

“Touch ”

Since: Oct 10

Of Grey

#1666 May 11, 2014
hedgewitch wrote:
Happy mothers day everyone, I hope all have wonderful blessed day, an to many of you, whos mothers have passed, smile for her today and know she willalways be here as long as you are, you are all her hopes, all her dreams all her joy, her greatest gift, her greatest accomplishment, you are her legacy to this life,you are her heart, nothing can take that away not death or time or distsnce, it luves infinitely love you all very much have a blessed dsy and be sweet
Beautiful words hedgewitch, hope yours was good.
hedgewitch

Cub Run, KY

#1667 May 11, 2014
Hey Pete , mine was great my oldest daughter fixed a wonderful meal for me and pa my other two.children were there all my grandbabies it was sweet, hsrd to believe my kids cook dinners for me now im so proud of all of them and all of them are Christians im blessed, thank you lord, evrryone be sweet se ya tomorrow
Amy

Bowling Green, KY

#1668 May 12, 2014
Spooner, I'm sorry that Sunday was a sad day for you but I hope that you were able to find a smile for all of the great things your mom was. One of those is you. She must have been wonderful to have raised such a good caring person.
Amy

Bowling Green, KY

#1669 May 12, 2014
hedgewitch wrote:
Beautiful Granny. I couldn't have said it better myself. You have such a beautiful heart and you make me miss my own Granny (God rest her soul). She would have liked you. And you are right. A mother's love is unconditional. I didn't realize that until I became one myself. The best gift I could ever receive is just knowing my baby is happy.

“TRAIL OF TEARS”

Since: Dec 13

CHEROKEE NATION, USA

#1670 May 12, 2014
Amy wrote:
Spooner, I'm sorry that Sunday was a sad day for you but I hope that you were able to find a smile for all of the great things your mom was. One of those is you. She must have been wonderful to have raised such a good caring person.
Thank you Amy.
hedgewitch

Cub Run, KY

#1671 May 12, 2014
Amy I know how you feel my granny was so much a big part of my life, she was a faithful soldier for God, her favorite song was if I could here my mother pray again I can still hear her simging it, I miss her dearly, but I know she is with Jesus and I know she is at peace. Love yabunches Amy, thanks so much for joining us you are such a sweet angel, and I bet your granny ande coould have been big buddies love you all be sweet

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#1672 May 13, 2014
hedgewitch wrote:
Happy Mothers Day Granny
I'm a few days late. Give pa a big kiss for me.

“Dark Bike Riding”

Since: Jan 13

Pedaling Against Crime

#1673 May 13, 2014
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy Mothers Day Granny
Hi Miss E! Hope you're having a good day.
hedgewitch

Greensburg, KY

#1674 May 13, 2014
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy Mothers Day Granny
miss e honey pie wear have you been I have missed you terrible, and whete isy sweet honeybear you two need to keep in touch you know granny worries, hope you had a wonderful morhers day, I thought about you oh pa says thanks gor those hugs and kisses you send to him, he has neem gardening, we got corn coming up tomatoes onions cabbage lettuce cantelope watermelon squash zuchini cucumbers limas Christmas butterbeans greenbeans thsts just to get us started lol we love our garden csn you tell lol, well I love you pa sends yoi a kiss back,
hedgewitch

Greensburg, KY

#1675 May 13, 2014
Bicycle Batman wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Miss E! Hope you're having a good day.
hey bb how are you honey hope your week is going well love ya be sweet

“Dark Bike Riding”

Pedaling Against Crime

#1676 May 13, 2014
hedgewitch wrote:
<quoted text> hey bb how are you honey hope your week is going well love ya be sweet
I'm doing well Granny. Just glad we have this nice weather to work with. You and Pa take care and don't work too hard.
hedgewitch

Cub Run, KY

#1677 May 14, 2014
hey you guys hope all is well have a goodnight love you all

“Dark Bike Riding”

Pedaling Against Crime

#1678 May 14, 2014
Howdy Granny. JC is doing well, as am I - The Dark Bike....
DUT... du... DAH!!!!!
I had a man today tell me he felt safer knowing that Bicycle Batman was patrolling the streets of Scottsville lol. I didn't have the heart to tell him but I haven't touched that bike in over a month. That incident with the dog did a little more damage than I wanted to admit. Hopefully I'll be rolling again before long.
You and Pa have fun and be careful. Tell the kids that Bicycle Batman said howdy-do!!

“Before you talk; listen”

Since: May 14

Before you quit; try again

#1679 May 15, 2014
Good Morning everyone. Hi Granny. Hope you are doing well. How do all like my new name and pic? I'm moving up in the topix world.
hedgewitch

Cub Run, KY

#1680 May 17, 2014
Amyfaith I love it. How.are you doing lady sorry so long to reply but I do my in home care for the sickly on the weekends I still try to give back ive been thri sokm bad healrh issues and had wonderfuil people who cared for me now I pay it forward.well sweetie I hope you havw a good weekend.be sweet
hedgewitch

Cub Run, KY

#1681 May 17, 2014
Bb you tell jc he needs to check in with grann lord only knows what hes got hisself into little scoundral and you find honeybear im worried about her, alright now you be careful we depend on you get back on that back its just like a horse fall off get up and do it again love you bb.

“Touch ”

Since: Oct 10

Of Grey

#1682 May 17, 2014
Good day everyone.
hedgewitch

Cub Run, KY

#1683 May 17, 2014
Hey Texas Pere how are hon ihope well good tohere from you youhave a good weekend
hedgewitch

Cub Run, KY

#1684 May 17, 2014
hey Spooner havent heard from you just hope you are ok I hope I havent hurt yourfeelings I got tothinking maybe its what I said on mothers day, I thought it would help you some, agsin if I overstepped somehow im so very sorry God bless you you are such a blessing. And again im very sorry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last post win war. War begin now! (Jul '15) 2 hr RoamingInsomniac 2,199
Missing her 3 hr Waiting 42
How to get things removed 11 hr Get this removed 9
Storage Facilities (Jan '13) 11 hr Schmedley T Troll 4
Franklin rd cell service 11 hr mee 2
Case pocket knives wanted (May '11) 12 hr farleyrichard 41
Hickory Hill Barbeque 17 hr Tater 18
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scottsville Mortgages