“Your life is what you make it.”

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#1378 Dec 15, 2013
JellyPepper wrote:
<quoted text>
You best believe I ain't doin no outside stuff when it's cold.
LOL. Well, I am from Wisconsin, so I am used to the cold, but the last 2 weeks being that cold was a bit much! Snowed nearly every day also. Not much, just enough to make the roads icy. Salt doesn't work well on the roads in sub zero temps. Good thing I have a Jeep. Lol. Actually, want to hear something funny.. There is a company here in WI that is trying to market the by-products of cheese as something to put on the road to help with the snow and ice. Apparently it works very well, and we have enough of it here. Weird to think of spreading "cheese" on the roads, but it's true. Only in Wisconsin. I guess it's better than wasting it, and safer on the roads and vehicles.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#1379 Dec 16, 2013
JellyPepper wrote:
Good morning y'all.
I was surfing and found this thread.
I know how it is when someone new shows up but I promise that I am here for peaceful conversation.
Good morning and Happy Monday Scottsville!

Welcome Jelly Pepper!
Ashley

Philadelphia, PA

#1380 Dec 16, 2013
JellyPepper wrote:
<quoted text>You best believe I ain't doin no outside stuff when it's cold.
Hey JellyPepper
I'm with you there. I did decorating inside, then slapped a wreath on the door. LOL
All done!
Ashley

Philadelphia, PA

#1381 Dec 16, 2013
Just stopping in to say hey. I heard from others in Winchester, this was a cool thread

Location hidden

#1384 Dec 16, 2013
Morning all. Happy Monday
hedgewitch

Campbellsville, KY

#1385 Dec 25, 2013
Merry Christmas everyone. I have enjoyed the lsst two days. Now I can take a ling Winters nap. Pa is so muchbetter the kids and grandkids have been a joy. I am truely blessed . Welcome jellypepper. You join in all you want. I want to say thank you to all of you wonderful. Oh welcome Ashley. Join in the fun.. I hope all of you had a great holiday. I know my cup runnth over. Well ill tslk more later pa is wanting a ride on the newly improved moped. Oh yeah, bb if anyone calls you about an unidentified flying moped, doing loopty loos you know its us. Please dont shoot us down.lol and to all a good night heehee

“Dark Bike Riding”

Since: Jan 13

Pedaling Against Crime

#1386 Dec 25, 2013
We love you bunches Granny!! Sleep tight.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#1387 Dec 26, 2013
With the holidays behind us, time for an adventure

Location hidden

#1389 Dec 27, 2013
Good morning friends. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas.
hedgewitch

Campbellsville, KY

#1390 Dec 28, 2013
Hey honeybear hows my sweet bear friend been? Beenwondering about you. Afrsid you over did it on cobbler and shoes. Oh me and Pa are great. Just glad the holidays are over. Now I can take it easy for a couple months you be careful up there. Send dome snow our way.
hedgewitch

Campbellsville, KY

#1391 Dec 28, 2013
Goodnight everyone.enjy your weekend. Check in when you can.be sweet

Location hidden

#1392 Dec 29, 2013
hedgewitch wrote:
Hey honeybear hows my sweet bear friend been? Beenwondering about you. Afrsid you over did it on cobbler and shoes. Oh me and Pa are great. Just glad the holidays are over. Now I can take it easy for a couple months you be careful up there. Send dome snow our way.
I'd be happy to personally bring you as much snow as you want. Hugs.
hedgewitch

Campbellsville, KY

#1393 Dec 29, 2013
That would be great honeybear. All these grandkids get excited at every flake thay falls then nothing they eont.a snowman.lol. Hugs right back at you.
hedgewitch

Campbellsville, KY

#1394 Dec 29, 2013
Well I hope everyones dayhas been a blessed one. I have to say. Im thankful todsu for family and friends who havebeen such a blessing in my life. This year is coming to close and I think of all the ones that have gone on from this life. How ive gainef so many new ones. This thread has really been a blessing when the.clouds moved across my path. And im thankful this world has good hearted people still left in it. Well anyway be sweet. I know you will be.

Location hidden

#1395 Dec 29, 2013
hedgewitch wrote:
Well I hope everyones dayhas been a blessed one. I have to say. Im thankful todsu for family and friends who havebeen such a blessing in my life. This year is coming to close and I think of all the ones that have gone on from this life. How ive gainef so many new ones. This thread has really been a blessing when the.clouds moved across my path. And im thankful this world has good hearted people still left in it. Well anyway be sweet. I know you will be.
Thanks Granny.
Our God is a merciful God. I often think when they were forced to wander in the wildness before being allowed into Canaan land, how even in their punishment God provided. Manna from above, a fire to guide them, water
Even in our darkest hour, he is there.
And he sends special people into our lives to help us find our way.
You are one of those special people---always showing a love and kindness.
Happy New Year ---

“Dark Bike Riding”

Pedaling Against Crime

#1396 Dec 30, 2013
I have a few items I would like to complete before the end of the year, but it has been a good year for me. When I look back at the many friends I've found and some of the projects I've been able to finish, it actually seems like it has been much more than 12 months. God has blessed me greatly this year. I could not ask for more from him.
Perhaps it is time to review the year and plan for more cobbler next year. WE love you Granny, and look forward to a new year with you.
So says THE DARK BIKE!!

Location hidden

#1397 Dec 31, 2013
Happy New Years Eve Gang!

Location hidden

#1398 Jan 1, 2014
Happy New Year friends!! Love you.
hedgewitch

Campbellsville, KY

#1399 Jan 3, 2014
Happy new years gang. Heres to a new year of hope. Thank you all for beong a friend.

“Dark Bike Riding”

Pedaling Against Crime

#1400 Jan 5, 2014
Good morning Granny and the gang! A bitter freeze is on the way but we're going to be OK. Just bundle up and enjoy the time inside while we have it. Hot cocoa? Rummy? Movies? We'll be just fine. Love you all!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joe Taylor 6 min whatever 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 23 min Harmless 527
lesbians in Scottsville. 3 hr agree 5
sandy well social worker 13 hr churchgoer 3
in need of Mon seriously 3
John Garrett and Debbie Parrish Romeo and Julie... Sun RoamingInsomniac 9
Larry Simpson Sun Mrwhire 11
More from around the web

Scottsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]