Let's Be Sweet Today, Take Two
hedgewitch

Greensburg, KY

#1328 Nov 15, 2013
Hey all how is everyone. We have the sniffles here. Pa still snifflling but I think hes on the mend thanks honeybear for the ginger remedy. Your so sweet. Miss tbanks for beong concerned you know pa likes those hugs and kisses you send. Hope everyone has a grest weekend

“Your life is what you make it.”

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#1329 Nov 15, 2013
hedgewitch wrote:
Hey all how is everyone. We have the sniffles here. Pa still snifflling but I think hes on the mend thanks honeybear for the ginger remedy. Your so sweet. Miss tbanks for beong concerned you know pa likes those hugs and kisses you send. Hope everyone has a grest weekend
Hey Granny...

“Dark Bike Riding”

Since: Jan 13

Pedaling Against Crime

#1330 Nov 18, 2013
Morning Granny!! How are you and Pa doing? I hope he's feeling better. I've been very busy this weekend getting ready for the cold winter.
The political thread is on fire. You'd think a crime was being committed (maybe it is, I don't know). Oh well, at least we live in a place where we can discuss local issues.
I wish everyone a good week and look forward to hearing from you later.

Location hidden

#1331 Nov 18, 2013
Happy Monday!!! If there is such a thing
hedgewitch

Cub Run, KY

#1332 Nov 18, 2013
Hey everyone thanks so much gor your kind thoughts. Pa is feeling much better. I think he passed this back to me. But im ok. Hard to keep an old bird like me down for long. Well I had a good birthdsy yesterdsy. Spent it with my grandson. He turned four yesterday allso. Hes a cutie. He takes back after his nana. The newest grandson who as of today turned one week old is s doll even if i.think he looks like homer Simpson. But he is my luttle man lord im truly blessed all these kids they make me fill like s twenty yesr old again well happy Monday all love you all. Be sweet

Location hidden

#1333 Nov 18, 2013
Hope you and Pa are feeling better soon Granny.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#1334 Nov 19, 2013
hedgewitch wrote:
Hey everyone thanks so much gor your kind thoughts. Pa is feeling much better. I think he passed this back to me. But im ok. Hard to keep an old bird like me down for long. Well I had a good birthdsy yesterdsy. Spent it with my grandson. He turned four yesterday allso. Hes a cutie. He takes back after his nana. The newest grandson who as of today turned one week old is s doll even if i.think he looks like homer Simpson. But he is my luttle man lord im truly blessed all these kids they make me fill like s twenty yesr old again well happy Monday all love you all. Be sweet
Hey Granny
Hope you feel better soon. I've been battling these allergies! Yuck
I keep trying to talk my kids into grand babies. They are reluctant. I'll try again while feeding them Thanksgiving dinner. I'll bribe them!
Give Pa a big kiss from me--- I hope he didn't punch your butt too hard on your birthday.

Location hidden

#1335 Nov 19, 2013
Hey Honey

“Dark Bike Riding”

Pedaling Against Crime

#1336 Nov 20, 2013
I usually get a flue shot each year. What about you guys?

Location hidden

#1337 Nov 20, 2013
Bicycle Batman wrote:
I usually get a flue shot each year. What about you guys?
I get the chimney inoculation.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#1338 Nov 20, 2013
Happy Hump Day Granny, everyone!

Granny I hope Pa is on the road to a speedy recovery and that you don't catch what he has. Hope you had a blessed day!

As for flue shot, is that some sort of cover provided an elf for Santa in bad neighborhoods? Say, Baghdad? Damascus? Newark?

Location hidden

#1339 Nov 22, 2013
Hey everyone. Good night good morning -- hope everyone has a super fantastically wonderful great day! Remember to bundle up this weekend it's gonna be colder than a witches tit in a brass bra.(No offense Granny, Honeybear told me to say that)

Location hidden

#1340 Nov 22, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
Hey everyone. Good night good morning -- hope everyone has a super fantastically wonderful great day! Remember to bundle up this weekend it's gonna be colder than a witches tit in a brass bra.(No offense Granny, Honeybear told me to say that)
Haha, get me in trouble will ya.... I'm innocent Granny

“Dark Bike Riding”

Pedaling Against Crime

#1341 Nov 22, 2013
Switch em' both Granny. They need it bad. Talking about brass bra's on a public forum. For shame.

Location hidden

#1342 Nov 22, 2013
I'm innocent!!!

Location hidden

#1343 Nov 22, 2013
HoneyBear1 wrote:
I'm innocent!!!
So was Nixon!

Location hidden

#1344 Nov 24, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
So was Nixon!
You are a bad influence on me.. I am sweet and innocent, til you get me in trouble..
hedgewitch

Cub Run, KY

#1345 Nov 25, 2013
Hey guys hope everuone is behaving. Sorry not no very muchbeen so busy. Geytong ready for Thanksgiving. PS is better. Yhank you for all yourprayers

“Dark Bike Riding”

Pedaling Against Crime

#1346 Nov 26, 2013
My prayers are answered every time I read your sweet words Granny!! Good morning!!
Glad to here Pa is doing better. Getting ready for Thanksgiving can be a hard job so pace yourself. We don't want you to over do it. God bless you, Granny and we'll be keeping in touch.
hedgewitch

Cub Run, KY

#1347 Nov 28, 2013
I would liike very much for all of you to know you have been a blessing and a godsend to me. I thank him everydsy for this little band of renegades who do battle withcats and crows. Your humor got a little lady laughing again. your sweet replies and howdies and hi's showed me this world has a lot more to offer. I am very very blessed to have such special friends. I hope and pray all of you have a joyfulthanksgiving day

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vote Yes 3 min Floyd 19
Vote yes for alcohol signs 42 min Tell it 115
Who knows Jess Perkans 7 hr Max 2
Dumplins is slippin! Sun jim bob 18
Online poll for Tuesdays Wet/Dry vote. Sun pollster 1
Timothy Madden Sun Bahahahahaha 41
Last post win war. War begin now! (Jul '15) Sun RoamingInsomniac 2,867

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance